PDA

View Full Version : Assign Switcher Patch

Keith Gandy
06-20-2009, 12:54 PM
So, I can use the scripter to setup a variety of reduntant tasks for getting the modules into place. All good.

Now, I want to assign cameras and ddrs to patches. How do I use a script command to clear a patch? If I manually clear the patches, then the assigning values to open patches via AddInputByName("Name") works fine.

How do I script clearing out the patches from Row 1?

DeleteAllSelectedBOBConnectors() will not work - it only works inside a toaster modules, once the patch is manually selected.

A second question: How do I assign a AddInputByName("Name") to a particular Row? At present, I have a list of the those values and they start from the first open patch available. I would prefer to assign it to a patch of my choice.

animlab
06-26-2009, 01:04 AM
You know the limitation of ToasterScript quite well. There are no patch selection command in ToasterScript. So you can not do what you want in first question.

A second question: How do I assign a AddInputByName("Name") to a particular Row? At present, I have a list of the those values and they start from the first open patch available. I would prefer to assign it to a patch of my choice.
You can not set patch to a particular Row. They are added to the first available row. So the work around method is add your input by order.