PDA

View Full Version : Golf Character Intro UN-FINISHED

OnlineRender
06-03-2009, 07:50 AM
Hi forgot to upload this , i dont have access to LW anymore ,so i cant finish it ,untill i buy Core and thats if it lets you import old LW versions . but im getting to grips with MAX atm ,moddeling kinda funky but the workflow is fast .

So here my last LW project RIP . . . . .

http://www.onlinerender.com/walk.png

C & C but i can see the basic error(s) ,just a shame i can't correct them

all keyframed by hand / eye . lots of tweaks still needed ,hands need fixed and textures still need to be completed .

http://www.vimeo.com/4980433 >just uploaded to vimeo compressed .

direct ftp link FAST www.onlinerender.com/testrender2.mov right click save 40 meg

EDIT " ps this was my 5th time ever using LW " cant wait to finish this client job so i can buy core donation welcome LOL

DiedonD
06-03-2009, 07:59 AM
You want me to repeat it all again in public?

:D

OnlineRender
06-04-2009, 02:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_upObCw35kc youtube , why cant you edit your original post after a day ,i didnt want to bump it ?

Amurrell
06-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Aside from the animation aspect, I think that I would get rid of the direct lighting that is shining on the character or turn off cast shadows by the club itself. That's all that I would comment on at this point, and I hope that you get to finish it here really soon.

OnlineRender
06-08-2009, 03:13 PM
it was more a test to see if i could get zbrush to work with LW "kinda did" plus it was first for alot of techniques ,actually , cant finish , shame i like the character .

cheers for the advance

cresshead
06-09-2009, 10:09 AM
here goes...

his right arm looks broken!
put a sky in there!...playing at night is he??
do not have a closeup on his hands as the don't look to be gripping properly..and yeah i KNOW it's hard to pose 'em...been there done that!....hide the faults with a better cam angle.

choose better cam angles to hide the deform faults

not one to stereotype anyone but he looks more like a drug dude about to get angry than a pro golfer...this maybe down the nighttime setting though...

so add a sky dome/skytracer/gradient bg
place the camera better.
add a swing or putt
add a golf bag/cart
add a pov shot

mav3rick
06-10-2009, 03:39 AM
go back and find another solution

OnlineRender
06-10-2009, 06:52 AM
here goes...

his right arm looks broken!
put a sky in there!...playing at night is he??
do not have a closeup on his hands as the don't look to be gripping properly..and yeah i KNOW it's hard to pose 'em...been there done that!....hide the faults with a better cam angle.

choose better cam angles to hide the deform faults

not one to stereotype anyone but he looks more like a drug dude about to get angry than a pro golfer...this maybe down the nighttime setting though...

so add a sky dome/skytracer/gradient bg
place the camera better.
add a swing or putt
add a golf bag/cart
add a pov shot

will do but may via another app , cheers for info