PDA

View Full Version : Web site traffic stats - Newtek

Mr Rid
05-30-2009, 06:54 PM
This is kinda interesting-
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/newtek.com

Didnt know Sweden was so sweet on LW, VT,?

NT traffic rank is #39,708... Autodesk is #3575... piratabay #108... zowee, Facebook is now in the #4 slot right behind YouTube, beating out Microsoft.

Hopper
05-30-2009, 07:37 PM
lol .. I love the last remark on the page...

Average Load Time for Newtek.com
Very Slow (6.204 Seconds), 90% of sites are faster.

cresshead
05-30-2009, 08:29 PM
cool site..my site doesn't even rank!
lol!:D

hrgiger
05-30-2009, 11:02 PM
lol .. I love the last remark on the page...

Average Load Time for Newtek.com
Very Slow (6.204 Seconds), 90% of sites are faster.

How spoiled are we as a society that it's held in a negative light that we have to wait for 6.204 seconds for information?

prometheus
05-31-2009, 02:59 AM
This is kinda interesting-
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/newtek.com

Didnt know Sweden was so sweet on LW, VT,?

Itīs a little remarkable thou, Lightwave hasnīt got a stronghold here compared to 3d max and maya.

But I guess Sweden has been a somewhat pioneer country regarding IT-technology and having built internet acess at a very large scale and quickly once it become available, and maybe that reflects somewhat in 3d graphics as well.
Ill guess thou if the same research was done on autodesk, you would probably see an insanely high rate of swedes.

Ill hope to see an even higher rate in the future, but that depends on Lightwave core and how they market it, Training schools will be important
as well to with dedicated lightwave training, right now thereīs dedicated
schools for maya and max but almost nothing for lightwave as what I know of, maybe something in the university at karlstad not sure thou.

Im not sure but I believe the royal technical highscool (KTH) are using The VT so they probably got some students there.

Unfortunatly from what I hear in my surroundings most people seem to shy away from lightwave as a future 3d app, and even thou core is revealed it will take years they seem to believe. ..but take that with a grind of salt since Im hobbyist with only a few contacts in the business.

Michael

Ernest
05-31-2009, 09:20 AM
How spoiled are we as a society that it's held in a negative light that we have to wait for 6.204 seconds for information? But remember that each one of those seconds has 30 frames and then you have to consider the render time of each fr... oh, no, wait, nevermind.

What I find interesting is that in the demographics tab it shows that all of us lazy bums are connecting from work.

Ill guess thou if the same research was done on autodesk, you would probably see an insanely high rate of swedes.Actually, Sweden just barely made the bottom of the list for Autodesk.

Jim_C
05-31-2009, 10:21 AM
How spoiled are we as a society that it's held in a negative light that we have to wait for 6.204 seconds for information?

I'm sorry, your sentence is too long. I do not have time to finish it.

OnlineRender
05-31-2009, 10:40 AM
Cybertims
cybertims.com
A fan site with match reports, picture galleries, articles and a forum. 13,454,842
Traffic Rank Alexa Traffic Rank
A measure of a website's popularity.

The rank is calculated using a combination of average daily visitors and pageviews over the past 3 months. The site with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews is ranked #1.

Updated Daily 1.7 min/day
Avg. Time on Site Time on Site
A measure of user attention.

The average number of minutes a user spends per day on cybertims.com averaged over the past 3 months.

Note that if a user starts browsing in another browser tab while viewing cybertims.com, that time is not counted for cybertims.com.

Use the widget below to compare cybertims.com's value to other sites.

Updated Daily 15
Sites Linking In Sites Linking In
A measure of a website's reputation.

The number of sites linking to cybertims.com. Multiple links from the same site are only counted once.

Updated Quarterly 28-Feb-2003
Online Since Online Since

The date the domain was first registered.

ONE OF MINE :)

JeffrySG
05-31-2009, 02:15 PM
i'm sorry, your sentence is too long. I do not have time to finish it.

lmao

Lightwolf
06-01-2009, 05:20 AM
Hey, Germany on 3rd... must be Lightwolf.
Me and you :D

Cheers,
Mike