PDA

View Full Version : JW_EDGEPACK where have you gone?!

aloysius1001
05-28-2009, 12:15 PM
Does anyone know where to get this plugin pack? Can someone shoot it to me? Anybody know any alternatives to it. I just need something that will highlight any open edeges in my models to aid in UV editing. I'm on a PPC Mac though, so I need UB plugins.

JeffrySG
05-28-2009, 12:47 PM
Does anyone know where to get this plugin pack? Can someone shoot it to me? Anybody know any alternatives to it. I just need something that will highlight any open edeges in my models to aid in UV editing. I'm on a PPC Mac though, so I need UB plugins.

If you're on a PPC mac you DON'T need UB plugins, you can use CFM plugins, just fyi with the CFM LW. You only need the UB plugins if you're on an intel mac - although they will run on both an Intel and PPC machine through the UB LW. :)

I never knew of those plugins for the UB version. I thought they were available for the CFM (PPC) version though.

And if you're running the CFM version of LW you can just use the PLG UV tools (CFM only not UB). They have all of that stuff built into the plugins. :)