PDA

View Full Version : TV REVO "my band" Free Track "America"

OnlineRender
05-27-2009, 11:31 AM
Hey just thought i would let you know that our bands released several new tracks the other day.
"sorry for the cheap plug "

When i say my band "I'm the manager / G-tonk " but weve just came out the studio , our first tracks called "America " .

Please feel free to visit our blog all the audio tracks are there in a handy flash player so no need to download anything .

http://www.bebo.com/tvrevo

theres a YT video on the page that autostarts ,please pause then click play on the audio section ."sorry for sounding obv"

If you need audio for demo reel or whatever let me know we are happy to give you the original source file for better quality

if you like fast paced indie rock & wicked lead guitar , AMERICA is the track ,if you want easy listening tunes try "Better or Behind your eye's" kinda johnny cash style .

as always C & C please ...
also your design C & C because i made the web Skin

PEACE
TVREVO

if you like us become a fan member for updates

aka Onlinerender

IMI
05-27-2009, 11:55 AM
America not bad song, but... "wicked lead guitar"?

No man, sorry. Here's some wicked lead guitar, done up American style ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8pUqln36po

Anyhow, song's not bad. Web is confusing, but most rock sites are. Looks good compared to some of the professional band sites I've seen. :thumbsup:

The "Tonight" song reminds me of Neil Young, music wise, or maybe from the earlier CSNY days. The vocals are pretty raw, but not necessarily in a good way, though...

OnlineRender
05-27-2009, 12:03 PM
all songs are done on a digital 4 track , the america song was done in the studio , but i personally dont like the mix , to much noise , the electrics usually cleaner than that . tbh i dont think the studio tech guy is long out of college , i reckon i could do better with adobe audition .

cheers for C&C more of that please , we are getting more into the gigs and i want us to be pro !

IMI
05-27-2009, 12:03 PM
On thing I forgot to mention which really bugs me. There's no way to control the volume of the songs, that I see at least, without changing my whole system volume.
I really really hate that, as I have enormous speakers and everythign is set up the way I like it. I clicked on play and it about blew my head off. ;)
And there was no way to turn it down aside from turning my overall system volume down.

Most people probably don't care, but to me all media with sound should have a means of adjusting it.

OnlineRender
05-27-2009, 12:09 PM
: ) LOL sorry not my fault our myspace page has volume adjustment i think ,but i can understand your point .

www.myspace.com/tvrevo

try listening to behind your eyes a few times ,they catch on very fast ,within no time you will be singing our raw scottish lyrics

:P

OnlineRender
10-22-2009, 11:29 AM
UPDATE , got back into the studio , some new stuff .

www.tvrevo.co.tv

www.myspace.com/tvrevo

try No Good or America

cresshead
10-22-2009, 02:23 PM
make youself a music vid for ya band with lw...

OnlineRender
10-22-2009, 02:46 PM
make youself a music vid for ya band with lw...

Time = Money ! ,I'm good at writting shooting scripts / media ,but I wouldn't have a clue were to start with this one ?

I do have 20 ft of Blue screen material in the garage, I could get a lighting rig , but cheaper to use my 3 garden spot lights , cameras not a problem ! ,audio is there and there's the AE to LW pluggin , but still stumped , ideas would be good !

:cat: Please NT Mewtek Thread Icon , I'll make one :)

EDIT forgot the mention drummers burd "sorry about slang " does POLE DANCING :)