PDA

View Full Version : Look what i drove past lastnight

Otterman
05-21-2009, 04:45 AM
Im not referring to the punto or seat of course but the chrome beast snarling behind!!!

I thing Bugatti might wanna rethink the spoiler though ha-CACLARK might have to re-model his now :D

Matt
05-21-2009, 04:47 AM
That's funny, I don't remember you taking my picture!

Otterman
05-21-2009, 04:52 AM
That's funny, I don't remember you taking my picture!

Ha-so it was you who was in the sodding punto spoiling my pic hehe!

Matt
05-21-2009, 04:54 AM
Ha-so it was you who was in the sodding punto spoiling my pic hehe!

Oh! Good comeback! :D

flakester
05-21-2009, 05:40 AM
Im not referring to the punto or seat of course but the chrome beast snarling behind!!! ~

Well spotted! Dayum, they are nice pieces of work. :thumbsup:

--
flakester

Matt
05-21-2009, 06:33 AM
Wonder who was driving? Anyone famous?

akademus
05-21-2009, 07:10 AM
Wonder who was driving? Anyone famous?

It wasn't me, than it must be CaClark. We both got one from 3DTotal after doing the tutorial series :D

P.S. Look at my signature

Otterman
05-21-2009, 07:23 AM
I was too busy fumbling with my iphone to notice who was driving. For all you saftey conscious i was sat in the passenger seat at the time. Ive seen a veron before about a year ago in the hight of summer. There was some sort of accident along the A50 that had tail backs for miles on end. Being a motorcyle rider i just filtered through it all, then i happened upon said veron stuck in traffic and no doubt overheating!

I just pootled past him and went on my merry way with the satisfaction of not only getting home before mr millionaire but also having a cracking story to tell my mates down the pub......"fellas-i took a veron today" hehe

MooseDog
05-21-2009, 05:09 PM
what's it doing on the wrong side of the road? all that extra money got his sense of direction backwards?

**runs for cover**

Silkrooster
05-21-2009, 06:02 PM
what's it doing on the wrong side of the road? all that extra money got his sense of direction backwards?

**runs for cover**

Problem is that photo looks like a 1 way road. Otherwise your post would be funny to us that is. :D

ken_g9
05-21-2009, 06:56 PM
Nice render! The car blends well with the image...:D

Oh wait, I'm not in the Lightwave Gallery... :D

creativecontrol
05-22-2009, 09:32 AM
Wow, nice to see one. But...he appears to be stuck in traffic along with everyone else. Seems no amount of money will get you past that (in a car).