PDA

View Full Version : FiberXp problem

Fuzzylr
05-14-2009, 02:39 PM
when I'm working on the tutorial I get a wierd effect when working on the grass. I can't seem to figure out how to fix it.

I'm using lightwave 9.6 and I basically created a flat square and colored it brown. It's 5m X 5m. Everything is fine till I mess with clumb. I have a screen shot I took inside of a word doc. I don't have photoshop yet.

Sean
:newhere:

Sensei
05-14-2009, 04:48 PM
I heard on forum that tutorials written in old LW v9.5-LW v9.6 beta times, don't work anymore with newer FiberFX straight away (because FFX was changing so dramatically between updates). So, don't try to follow them step by step.. and try to figure it out by yourself..

Fuzzylr
05-15-2009, 02:56 PM
ok...so Tuft and clumb has been changed considerably. I can't figure out yet how to duplicated those two. I have another dumb question. If i want to take an orb (sphere) and then place it onto the grass. How do I get it to move the grass so that not vanishing into the sphere?

Here's the seen. I have an orange orb laying on the grass. I eventually want to make the grassy area bigger and put in a sky back drop and clouds as soon as i figure out how to make them as well.