PDA

View Full Version : NW England User Group Meeting(s)

Qexit
08-20-2003, 06:25 AM
With two meetings now under our belt, it looks like this may be becoming a regular event :)

The second meeting was again held round at my house on 16th August with Colkai and Badlama in attendance. This time around, we divided our time between general discussions on Lightwave, films, and animation in general and actually playing around with a variety of models and scenes.

Once again, I believe a good time was had by all so there will be another meeting in September. A provisional date for this is Saturday 20th September. Again, I'm providing the venue round at my house. So if anyone is interested in attending, please get in touch so I can pass along some directions.

Cheers

Qexit
09-07-2003, 08:29 AM
Just to confirm, the date for the third meeting of the NW England LW User Group will be Saturday 20th September from 2.00pm onwards. Again, I'm providing the venue round at my house. So if anyone is interested in attending, please get in touch so I can pass along some directions.

ChromeCow
09-09-2003, 07:40 PM
Hi Kevin,

I'm in Watertown, MA. Where are you located? Not sure I'm around that weekend, but I'd be interested if I am, and you're not too far away.

Thanks,
Sean Hyde-Moyer
www.chromecow.com

Qexit
09-10-2003, 03:30 AM
Hi Sean,

Be nice if you could attend. However, I don't think you'd be too keen to make a transatlantic flight just to spend a couple of hours with a few fellow Lightwave users :)

As it says in my user notes to the left, I'm based just outside Warrington in the United Kingdom. The full title for the group is :

North West England Lightwave User Group

Of course, if you are going to be in the UK that weekend, then you would be more than welcome at the meeting.

Cheers