PDA

View Full Version : My new website

jthompson3d
04-27-2009, 09:02 AM
I just uploaded my new website and want to see what you all think.

www.mountainwolfmedia.com

Thanks,

Hopper
04-27-2009, 09:42 AM
Looks pretty clean Josh. It's hard to pull off a good looking site with a black background, but it's looking really good. One thing that was a little off-putting though was the "flash" transition of the gallery pics. After three or four of them it gets sort of annoying.

Sekhar
04-27-2009, 09:43 AM
Congratulations on the launch! Nice renders on the home page, but you might want to slow them a bit. Also, the reverse (white on black) text is not easy on the eyes. And it might help to expand your services page a bit and map the services to the corresponding work in the gallery.

adamredwoods
04-27-2009, 12:17 PM
The twinkling light behind your logo is very eye-catching. You want your work to be eye-catching, not your logo.

Red_Oddity
04-27-2009, 12:47 PM
Your button's overlay state is only triggered by the text, you might want to consider changing that as from a interface design standpoint it is, well, odd.

Also, with the gallery, why not keep the old image in memory while the other is loading, this way you can fade from image to image in the gallery (we did it with two movieclips and a couple of event listeners, but i guess the BitmapData class offers an easier method)

Nice work though.

jthompson3d
04-27-2009, 01:21 PM
Thank you all for your comments, I will look into some of these.