PDA

View Full Version : Exterior render

Pheidian
04-27-2009, 05:34 AM
Hey,

Just a quickie exterior render I did for fun, since we cannot updload any recent commercial works yet :)

Comments welcome. Rendered in latest Kray RC3... naturally... ;)

Iain
04-27-2009, 07:34 AM
Looks nice but a couple of things stand out to me:
Firstly, the central glazed area looks like a 2d element pasted in. The frames look flat and there doesn't appear to be a feeling of 3d depth inside. Maybe the glass needs to be more transparent and less translucent?
The main thing though is the composition. It looks like the photographer has fallen over. The severe perspective angles do add some drama, however.

I love the grass. Very nice landscaping, in fact.

sampei
04-28-2009, 06:43 AM
fantastic, the only thing that seems a bit odd is the small plant in front of the glass doors, maybe the leaves' diffuse is too high ? other than that, I agree with Iain, the grass is awesome :)

OnlineRender
04-28-2009, 06:51 AM
might aswell make this the third Scottish post in a row , nice render , how does the new kray handdle ? the grass does look excellent , only problem i have is the exterior , either the house has just been painted ,or its a brand new build , just to perfect . other than that superb render looks great . . . . .

OR

sampei
04-28-2009, 07:58 AM
also I'd have the garage doors of another color rather than white...and a better car..a hummer maybe ;P

OnlineRender
04-28-2009, 11:59 AM
no not a hummer not that kinda clients house , more a volvo estate :)

3DGFXStudios
05-02-2009, 04:57 AM
a hummer won't fit in the garage! ;)

sampei
05-02-2009, 04:59 AM
haha yeah I suppose you'd have join the 3 garages in 1, but its all worth it for an H2 :D

Exception
05-11-2009, 07:31 PM
haha yeah I suppose you'd have join the 3 garages in 1, but its all worth it for an H2 :D

Is that the car that this website (http://www.fuh2.com) is about? :)

Nice renders. I agree about the little plant... looks like it's straight out of 3D studio.
The extreme perspective needs some distortion to be believable. These lenses do deform a bit.

Grass is excellent, nice lighting and materials.

ingo
05-12-2009, 02:19 AM
Grass is nice, but glass needs work, looks like a to high diffuse value. Overall i would add some more contrast.

So when can we expect the corrected version ? :lol:

Netvudu
05-12-2009, 05:24 AM
I hate two point perspective shots (a.k.a shift camera). Architects are silly beings :p
Nice rendering though.