PDA

View Full Version : 3DC site down?

wacom
04-24-2009, 02:20 PM
I keep checking and both the forums and site are not coming up...

Any one else confirm or deny this? Hope it's just an announcement update and not something more catastrophic!

hrgiger
04-24-2009, 02:21 PM
Just wondering that myself. I was thinking of zbrush 4 and was wondering about voxel sculpting in 3DC.

archijam
04-24-2009, 02:29 PM
Works here.

wacom
04-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Still down for me I'm afraid. Tried empying my browser cache and cookies etc. to see if it would do anything...but nothing.

Now I'm getting a 403 for the main site and a 404 for the forums.

I wrote Andrew about it but haven't heard back (It's probably 3am there)

cresshead
04-24-2009, 05:44 PM
http://www.3d-coat.com/

yeah site down here also...it may have been hacked or exceeded bandwidth or server fell over etc..

CGI Addict
04-24-2009, 05:58 PM
Same here, not working.

wacom
04-24-2009, 09:37 PM
OK so I'm not going crazy...hope things are fine on their end and that this didn't take the alpha build with it!

hrgiger
04-24-2009, 09:41 PM
What is 3DC going for these days?

wacom
04-24-2009, 10:51 PM
$140 for 2.x sans $15 discount if you download a trial and buy it in I think 15 days.

$60, for and upgrade to 3.x if you buy before it.

3.x will be offered for $200 for a short period after it's release- but then he's going to up the price a small amount.

Andrew says he'll only charge more as the program does more- and so far it's been worth every penny!

If you want to help out anyone who is a 3DC advocate then purchase through our tag line links and posted to the 3DC website...(hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge).

Try it first before you buy though! And give it a day or two to get use to it (though for texture painting I can't imagine, except maybe body paint, that you've ever experienced such nice direct painting- and it's getting better in 3.x!)

cresshead
04-25-2009, 01:30 AM
i wonder if Autodesk or side effects has bought it?:devil:

akademus
04-25-2009, 01:50 AM
Works here. 3D coat link doesn't, however.

DiedonD
04-25-2009, 01:56 AM
i wonder if Autodesk :) or side effects :devil: has bought it?

Im afraid your dark empire will never have our 3D Coat while were around!!!

It says in the link that its Forbiden for me to go there :D

Quote change for fun, no offense intended ;)

cresshead
04-25-2009, 01:58 AM
Works here. 3D coat link doesn't, however.

what "works here"?

cresshead
04-25-2009, 01:58 AM
Im afraid your dark empire will never have our 3D Coat while were around!!!

It says in the link that its Forbiden for me to go there :D

Quote change for fun, no offense intended ;)

they said that abut xsi....and mudbox...and motion builder...and maya...:devil:

DiedonD
04-25-2009, 02:03 AM
they said that abut xsi....and mudbox...and motion builder...and maya...:devil:

Yeah but there were no Albanians then about XSI, Mudbox, Motion Builder (when did they get that one?) and Maya!

Cause as you may know, if they capture 3DC, well kidnap it from them, and ask for such a high randsome, that theyll be selling the rest of apps just to cover that one!!

They know that were involved in 3DC! Its no longer a XSI, Maya matter! So now it has become an even riskier job for them than before, so....

DiedonD
04-25-2009, 02:18 AM
Double post

DiedonD
04-25-2009, 02:24 AM
Triple post.

Feel free to remove the double and triple post mods.

geo_n
04-25-2009, 05:35 AM
Its too bad. I wanted to try the new ui. Can't download. Sabotage by competition. Lol

Tobian
04-25-2009, 07:29 AM
Working here, though I notice all i can get into is his front page and his 'version 3 announce' page. There's a database error on his forum page, so i suspect whats happened is his database has crashed, and needs repairing. OOPS!

wacom
04-25-2009, 04:41 PM
It should be up and running now. The servers bit it while he and the majority of people were asleep in that area of the world...and we were awake!

Andrew has said many times he has no plan to sell. His reasons are numerous. In addition, like NewTek, he's a private company...and the only share holders that I know of ARE the users.

cresshead
04-25-2009, 05:04 PM
It should be up and running now. The servers bit it while he and the majority of people were asleep in that area of the world...and we were awake!

Andrew has said many times he has no plan to sell. His reasons are numerous. In addition, like NewTek, he's a private company...and the only share holders that I know of ARE the users.

good to see the site back up....my autodesk take over was just a bit of fun as you'd guess!:)

geothefaust
04-25-2009, 05:18 PM
It was up and down all day yesterday, Andrew awoke to find his site down and then fixed it. But it's down again today. I'm sure he'll get it back up soon...

BTW, build 77 is pretty cool. The new interface is shaping up nicely.

EDIT: Just checked the 3DC site again, it's up now.

IMI
04-25-2009, 11:17 PM
Site's up now.

3DC is looking very cool these days. But isn't Nvidia dropping CUDA support? What's going to happen afterwards?

As I type this I'm also looking at a page which for all intents and purposes seems to be an open alpha version for v3. I guess that's the case, because I haven't bought it and it downloaded for me without asking for any information like registration or...anything at all.

OK, so it says to download the CUDA 2.1 BETA driver, which I did, and its version number is 181.20. Its full name is 181.20_geforce_winvista_64bit_english_whql.exe.

So what is that anyway? Looks like a GPU driver to me. But I already have 182.08 installed for my 8800GTS. Is this ONLY a CUDA driver, or is this going to replace my regular GPU driver? I have a real good thing going, graphics-wise at the moment, and I'd rather not disturb that... but I'd also like to check this new 3DC out too.

The other thing it says to download is the CUDA toolkit. That is actually called CudaSetup2.1-win64.exe, which confuses me more now...

What it seems to be, is adding CUDA, but downgrading my video driver, although I've never seen an Nvidia current beta driver with a lower version number than a new release. The current driver set is 182.50.

I'd really like to check this all out, but I don't want to go installing a bunch of stuff - particularly beta drivers - without really knowing ahead of time what's going on. I just installed a new motherboard, and next week I'll be installing a GTX 285. I have a real nice, clean, nicely tweaked and happily performing Vista 64 bit system up and running right now, and I don't want to mess with it too much. So I'm not going to install anything at all yet, until someone tells me just go ahead and do it and quit worrying, it's all good. ;)

So, can anyone please enlighten me and alleviate my worries? :)

EDIT:
How does it do with a Wacom Intuos 3?

geothefaust
04-25-2009, 11:20 PM
Unless you're running a GeForce 8 or higher series video card, don't bother with the CUDA drivers. If you do, don't worry, it wont ruin your system and can be uninstalled at any point in time if you don't want it on your machine.

As for the alpha file of v3 you downloaded, it's available for all to download and test. Have a play, you certainly wont regret it. :)

EDIT: If you want to just play with 3DC without CUDA, download the SIMPLE version of v3.

IMI
04-25-2009, 11:25 PM
Unless you're running a GeForce 8 or higher series video card, don't bother with the CUDA drivers. If you do, don't worry, it wont ruin your system and can be uninstalled at any point in time if you don't want it on your machine.

As for the alpha file of v3 you downloaded, it's available for all to download and test. Have a play, you certainly wont regret it. :)

EDIT: If you want to just play with 3DC without CUDA, download the SIMPLE version of v3.

Thanks. :)

Yeah, as I said I have an 8800 GTS. I have two of them, actually, but not in SLI - in different machines. :D

But I'm also upgrading to a GTX 285 next week...which I think is gonna be pretty cool...

But I'd rather try it out in all its CUDA glory, just a little concerned about how these drivers might affect my current setup and other apps and games. I suppose I could just try it on one of my lesser machines, but that's no fun. ;)

Drocket
04-25-2009, 11:38 PM
I haven't had any other programs affected by the cuda drivers, on my GT 280, I must admit I felt the same when I installed them a few months back but they haven't affected things.

IMI
04-25-2009, 11:52 PM
OK cool, and thank you, Drocket. :)

I think I'll give it a try later this weekend.

Drocket
04-26-2009, 01:34 AM
Your welcome :)

You can also create a restore point before you install them to be on the safe side.

IMI
04-26-2009, 09:08 AM
Wow...

Ok, yes of course I did create a restore point first and now I'm glad I did.

This whole thing is kind of misleading. The nvidia link claims it's a CUDA driver, giving the impression it's something different than an overall display driver. Obviously I more or less realized that was probably the case ahead of time, which is why I asked about it.

However, on installing that, yes, it does replace your current display driver with a much older version. IMO, Andrew should mention that there in big, bold letters: THIS WILL INSTALL AN OLDER DISPLAY DRIVER. THIS IS NOT ONLY CUDA!

So I installed that, rebooted, installed the CUDA toolkit and then the 3D Coat alpha, and ran it for a little while.
On the positive side, it seems pretty cool.
On the negative side, I was really liking my 182.08 driver, which was now downgraded to several versions prior, I think back to a November or December 2008 driver.

So I thought maybe I can reinstall the 182.08 driver... No go - total system lockup the moment the installer began. It didn't BSOD, it just locked up solid. I waited for about 5 minutes, but there was no drive activity and no response at all, so I had to do a hard reset.

After that I went back to my system restore and all is well again.

So what's the deal with Nvidia, CUDA and 3DCoat? Are the new drivers not getting CUDA updates at the same time? Is each version of 3DC going to be locked to a particular driver set? Has anyone brought these issues up?

I just signed up there this morning at his forum as "LWaver", figuring I might have a need to ask questions. I should probably ask these things there too, I suppose. ;)

geothefaust
04-26-2009, 10:23 AM
Damn that sucks!!! Good idea posting over there. Someone more knowledgeable about CUDA can hopefully help you out.

I can't imagine why CUDA would do that though.

Did you give the SIMPLE version a try? You don't need CUDA to use 3DC if you just use that version. I don't use the CUDA version at all, and it runs very nicely on my machine.

IMI
04-26-2009, 11:15 AM
No I didn't give the non-CUDA version a try, not yet. I only have a limited time today to mess with 3D stuff, so I was planning on checking out the simple version tomorrow.

wacom
04-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Andrew is a code'n machine! If cuda gets dropped...well he's already made it so it's not CUDA dependent...and knowing how fast/well he codes I'm sure he'll just re-code for what ever is next.

The man has a plan, and when the plan doesn't work he just codes around, over, under it- and sometimes he just tears a hole in time and space and warps!

I keep hearing people talking about Nvidia dropping CUDA...but can't find any real mention of it. Besides...if they did it would just be for OpenCL as far as I know...

Also- did you follow the CUDA links on the 3DC page? I didn't notice CUDA taking over my display drivers but maybe I'm wrong. I thought it was kind of sort of different...if it did I haven't detected any noticeable difference on my machine sans working in 3DC...

wacom
04-26-2009, 06:33 PM
And for all of you people fearing an Nvidia CUDA borg that crushes OpenCL you can find numerous articles like this:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/cuda_opencl.html

AFAIK, they might continue using CUDA while supporting OpenCL. They are a business after all, and right now on top, so of course they are going to go with CUDA to let people use every last drop of GPU power on their own boards. From what I can gather, they plan on making it so that developers can convert CUDA to OpenCL and back again.

I know AMD is making new strides in this direction...but Nvidia is still leading the way on all of this IMHO so right now it makes sense that they are dictating it a bit...

Besides- while ATI had its day I'm still a little reluctant to go anywhere near them after all the issues I've had with two of their boards (all be it low level ones). The raw power might be there...but the quality of the drivers left me a little wanting...I'm sure AMD will turn it around though...

IMI
04-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Andrew is a code'n machine! If cuda gets dropped...well he's already made it so it's not CUDA dependent...and knowing how fast/well he codes I'm sure he'll just re-code for what ever is next.

The man has a plan, and when the plan doesn't work he just codes around, over, under it- and sometimes he just tears a hole in time and space and warps!

I keep hearing people talking about Nvidia dropping CUDA...but can't find any real mention of it. Besides...if they did it would just be for OpenCL as far as I know...

Also- did you follow the CUDA links on the 3DC page? I didn't notice CUDA taking over my display drivers but maybe I'm wrong. I thought it was kind of sort of different...if it did I haven't detected any noticeable difference on my machine sans working in 3DC...

I'm sure you're right about Andrew. Actually, I know you're right - it's obvious from the evidence, and how far he's taken 3DC since we all first heard about it here.

I'm not as concerned about nvidia dropping CUDA as I am about 3DCoat always being tied to a particular driver version. That, IMO, would be bad. Although I've never been one to just go ahead and install the latest drivers until I've learned as much about them as possible, and I'm usually one or sometimes two versions behind, I don't want to be six months behind, and I don't want to have to install a new version of a program every month. Unless of course he makes it a simple process, like, say, a Windows update... as opposed to a LW update which can screw all your configs and tools, as they frequently move, change and rename plugins.

I'm just curious and a little concerned about how he's planning on dealing with a moving target technology is all. :)

And yes, it does change your display drivers... "181.20_geforce_winvista_64bit_english_whql" is, in fact, a full set of Nvidia display drivers, not just a CUDA update to your existing driver set, as the page at 3DC implies.
You can determine that easily enough in any number of ways after installing, but the easiest is in Device Manager.

DiedonD
04-27-2009, 12:50 AM
good to see the site back up....my autodesk take over was just a bit of fun as you'd guess!:)

I told you you cant take over 3DC! Its too risky now with our involvement! And its not 'cost effective' for those same reasons see! :D

cresshead
04-27-2009, 02:48 AM
I told you you cant take over 3DC! Its too risky now with our involvement! And its not 'cost effective' for those same reasons see! :D

well i have enough space in my graphic to drop in a 3dcoat logo...

http://www.newtek.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=72864&d=1240822117

IMI
04-27-2009, 04:01 AM
Well someone over at the 3DC forum said that he was using it with the latest Nvidia driver, since CUDA is part of all Nvidia drivers now. I knew that, but thought they're might be a special need for that particular driver, since Andrew himself said to download that one. Maybe that's all there was when that page was made... I have no idea.

So I re-installed the CUDA toolkit anyway, with no problems or errors, and reinstalled 3DC with my system using the 182.08 Nvidia driver. Everything seems fine and 3DCoat opens, but I get this message (see attachment) when opening it that "some functions will be disabled until you enter a valid serial number".

I thought this was supposed to be fully functional? Did I miss something? Did I hose my demo because I uninstalled it, did a system restore and reinstalled... like it thinks I tried to get around the time limit or something?
Or is this just normal? How do I know what features are disabled? I can't seem to find that out anywhere.

DiedonD
04-27-2009, 04:31 AM
well i have enough space in my graphic to drop in a 3dcoat logo...

Cool drawing! But its only that! It will take alot more than that to mess with US (http://www.ugitech.com/fileadmin/user_upload/Bodyguard.jpg)

Thats Andrew Spagin right there on that limo!!

cresshead
04-27-2009, 04:35 AM
-resistance is futile-

DiedonD
04-27-2009, 04:40 AM
-resistance is futile-

Well, who says that it may be only on the resistence level! What if it grows into another joint venture (http://www.flickr.com/photos/trainplanepro/3225752728/)attack against your Autodesk evil!!

:D

IMI
04-27-2009, 05:28 AM
Any chance you guys could go talk about all that in a Borg thread or start yet another Kosovo thread maybe? I was hoping to get some answers here regarding 3DCoat and considering this is a 3D Coat thread and all...

Thank you for your understanding.

cresshead
04-27-2009, 05:48 AM
no chance whatsoever since 3d coat site is back up we can go off tangent now!:lol::devil:

wacom
04-27-2009, 11:26 AM
Any chance you guys could go talk about all that in a Borg thread or start yet another Kosovo thread maybe? I was hoping to get some answers here regarding 3DCoat and considering this is a 3D Coat thread and all...

Thank you for your understanding.

Just click the free trial button- it's normal. It is a fully functioning trial (aka you can make and save all the maps/meshes like you normally would, but it has an expiration date (he does have to make a living).

The alphas have a rolling trial date as far as I know...but they are alphas!

geothefaust
04-27-2009, 11:31 AM
Erm, what wacom said.

IMI
04-27-2009, 02:36 PM
Just click the free trial button- it's normal. It is a fully functioning trial (aka you can make and save all the maps/meshes like you normally would, but it has an expiration date (he does have to make a living).

The alphas have a rolling trial date as far as I know...but they are alphas!

Oh so that's just a standard nag screen then, nothing really disabled. Thanks. :)
45 days is a good amount of time, really. Pretty generous for a demo.

AbnRanger
04-27-2009, 10:00 PM
Over at the 3DC forums, there's some nice work done by certain members of the community to help pitch in with UI mockups...one that is very Photoshop CS4-like. While I don't think it's a good idea to use the PS UI as closely as that, it's not a bad idea to stay with somewhat of a PS-familiar layout since everybody knows it.

There's another (by SonK) that I think he's trying to implement some Modo UI concepts...the first image is his, and the others are my revisions that I worked on today. I'm sure they and Andrew could use additional input, ideas and critique, if any of you care to visit the forums over at 3D coat (it's under Volumetric Sculpting>Interface Discussion).

I'm hoping that Andrew adopts the acronym for 3D Coat as the marketing name for product, "3DC." To me, it sounds more professional and marketable than the full name. What do you gents think about it?

IMI
04-27-2009, 10:08 PM
Agreed on "3DC" vs. 3D Coat.
I really like those UI mockups - all of them, particularly the ones with less of that horrendous green. I really thoroughly detest that shade of green, and the less I see of it the better. ;)

radams
04-27-2009, 10:25 PM
Hi Don,

Nice UI images.

Per your thought of 3DC instead of 3D Coat...

Well I think that 3DC also doesn't sound that good...
It Makes me think of a convention rather than a product...or somthing that belongs to 3D max....

I look forward to seeing where he takes his product...thou I think he needs a little better marketing as well.

Cheers,

geo_n
04-28-2009, 02:53 AM
most people refer to it as 3dc in the forum or 3db before. who types 3dcoat over there? Its too long. :D

hrgiger
04-28-2009, 04:33 AM
Those UIs above look nice. I don't care for the current UI (at least from the version I used).

cresshead
04-28-2009, 04:38 AM
Over at the 3DC forums, there's some nice work done by certain members of the community to help pitch in with UI mockups...one that is very Photoshop CS4-like. While I don't think it's a good idea to use the PS UI as closely as that, it's not a bad idea to stay with somewhat of a PS-familiar layout since everybody knows it.

There's another (by SonK) that I think he's trying to implement some Modo UI concepts...the first image is his, and the others are my revisions that I worked on today. I'm sure they and Andrew could use additional input, ideas and critique, if any of you care to visit the forums over at 3D coat (it's under Volumetric Sculpting>Interface Discussion).

I'm hoping that Andrew adopts the acronym for 3D Coat as the marketing name for product, "3DC." To me, it sounds more professional and marketable than the full name. What do you gents think about it?

some of thoses icons really could be better...
copy paste..2 docs..
lock polys..i think a 'lock' would be obvious!
clone is really odd
enhance also

the general u.i. mockup layout is really nice...once the icons get cleaned up with more obvious ones it'll be a must test drive

oh yeah BTW the mac update to zbrush is out now!
http://download.pixologic.com/mac/download.php?f=ZBrushOSX312BUpdate.zip

DiedonD
04-28-2009, 05:13 AM
But what the heck is that creature there?

Looks like a better detailed version of one of my Venusians!

Cant find picture to post though!

cresshead
04-28-2009, 05:33 AM
Those UIs above look nice. I don't care for the current UI (at least from the version I used).

i think the current u.i. really put off many people from trying out the app...it did me...the thought of spending alot of time in a ugly looking app is enough to stop me installing it again...i installed it waay back in 2.0 alpha...felt horrible back then...i'll wait till it get's a make over and not burn my eyes out on it just now.:D

so seeing the u.i. being activly worked on is a great step forward

cresshead
04-28-2009, 06:10 AM
Q how many million polys can you subdivide your sculpt to with 3dcoat?

if you could also post your video card specs such as ram and card type...

i'm running>
worktation quadcore 8gig system ram 8500 512ram card
acer laptop dualcore 2gig system ram 8600gs 256 ram card
h.p. tablet pc dualcore 2gig system ram nvidia 256ram card
samsung netbook 1 gig system ram 64mb intel on chip for graphics

*Pete*
04-28-2009, 06:42 AM
it would be awesome if NT would buy 3Dcoat and its programmer and include it into CORE..this is what i thought about when i read that "3dc site is down", much as happened with Fiberfactory (FFX) site just before it was included in 9.6

Auger
04-28-2009, 10:18 AM
it would be awesome if NT would buy 3Dcoat and its programmer and include it into CORE..this is what i thought about when i read that "3dc site is down", much as happened with Fiberfactory (FFX) site just before it was included in 9.6

I don't think they could buy Andrew or 3D-Coat. He's not the type to sell out to the "man"...But it would be awesome if someone (Jay) could convince him (paid, of course) to write a version that worked directly in LightWave. 3D-Coat has been indispensable to me lately. Especially the retopology tools. I couldn't do the work I'm doing lately in LightWave alone...At least without it taking a lot longer. 3DC and LW make a great combination.

AbnRanger
04-28-2009, 01:59 PM
it would be awesome if NT would buy 3Dcoat and its programmer and include it into CORE..this is what i thought about when i read that "3dc site is down", much as happened with Fiberfactory (FFX) site just before it was included in 9.6I said the same a while back. Having that as part of CORE when it finally goes gold, would be hard to ignore. Modo can't touch it and no other application can challenge ZBrush and Mudbox right out of the box.

I think it would be a good model also for Newtek to license a copy of 3DC and let Andrew keep developing the standalone. That way he gets exponentially greater exposure. They could hire him to work with their dev's to get it integrated, and thereafter with program updates.

If they do that CORE really does have a bright future, IMHO.

04-28-2009, 09:21 PM
Cresshead: I just did a quick test with the latest build on my intel imac (2 gigs ram, 256 megs on the gfx card) and was sculpting comfortably at 4.5 million triangles. For kicks I increased the resolution once more to end up with 18.7 million triangles and not only did it not crash (it took about 4 mins to process) but I could still sculpt - and fairly fluidly still! Viewport nav slowed right down, but essentially I could still work at that level if I wanted. On a more practical level I probably wouldn't have needed to go beyond the initial 4.5 million though. I haven't tested on my quad core windows machine yet as it is offline at the moment but it has similar specs to yours and I remember when I used one of the first cuda enabled 64 bit builds I was working with a 9 million triangle mesh with no slow down at all.

The new GUI doesn't feel any worse than using photoshop. It is much more organized, with docked panels and tabs and contextual so that you only see the tools you need for whatever mode you are working in. That's a pretty decent UI by any stretch for what little effort has been put forth on it so far. Changing to a dark theme also makes it feel 10x more sexy than the default yellow/mucous.

cresshead
04-28-2009, 09:38 PM
that sound good as long as the 1 to 2 million poly mark is doable on most computers then it's good for major forms and 3 to 4 million for hi detail work before retopology..gordon brown below is 840,000 polys currently for his head.

wacom
04-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Do not forget that with 3DC, there is quite a bit of detail work that you can do with the direct painting of bump and normal maps, with far more control than zbrush.

What is the point of all that insane detail if it has to live inside some odd ball application? I say if it can't fit on a 4-8k map then what really is the point?

No- give me a good vector displacement and some well placed normal maps in my animation package of choice any day over a highly impressive technical feet of micropoly genie madness trapped in a bottle with a small opening.

Life aint ull bout sclupin ya know!

04-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Yep this is what is so exciting for me about the new painting abilities. Initial tests with editing a normal map in realtime in 3d have been great! I'd much rather sculpt lower rez pieces faster and worry about details as part of the texturing process. With 3dcoat that now looks much more likely.

cresshead
04-28-2009, 10:03 PM
tell ya what i'll have a play in 3d coat demo once the new u.i. arrives and then see how it performs compared to my zbrush...so far i'm rather smitten with zbrush so i'll wait to see the new version of 3dc rather than the clunky looking version that's out right now...want to give it it's best chance of impressing me!

btw you CAN paint bumps with zbrush BTW...nothing new there

04-28-2009, 11:54 PM
Not bump maps. Normal maps. You can continue to sculpt into the normal map either after you retopologize/uv and start texturing or after importing a mesh with existing normal map. This is different, and not possible anywhere else. It opens up the ability to alter an existing normal map such as for touch ups from dirty bakes, adding extra detail or whatever. You could even alter previously baked info completely - something a bump map can't do.

You also have full access to layers ala photoshop or bodypaint while painting in 3d, plus separate spec, color and depth channels that you can paint into simultaneously or individually. This is much more useful to me for game work than zbrush even in its current state.

geo_n
04-29-2009, 08:46 PM

That would not be awesome :D Have you tried Fiberfx? :D