PDA

View Full Version : This is.... HardCORE!!!!

Cageman
04-24-2009, 01:11 PM
So... almost two months ago I decided to post this song on the HC-forums and it seemed like alot of people liked it, including people over at NewTek.

:)

I would say the style is a mix between metal and progressive rock. It features Jay Roth sampled from the HardCORE reveal video. It was done during the viral marketing campaign since I got so much inspiration by it, and, to spice it up, I added Jay Roth into it. :)

So, without further due... here it is;

the hardcore version... (7m 41s, 14.3MB, VBR) (ftp://FTP_PlayingInstruments:[email protected]:21/Cageman_-_LightWave_Core.mp3) <--- Are you HardCORE enough? Right-click and download! :D

Cheers!

walfridson
04-24-2009, 03:04 PM
LOVE it :D

Very well done

Cageman
04-24-2009, 03:28 PM
walfridson: Thanks!

To all the rest:

Make sure you comment! I would love to hear from everyone who dislikes this as well... :) Every comment is valuable!

:)

Cheers!

adamredwoods
04-24-2009, 04:19 PM
I didn't click on it yet. I am trying to decide if I truly am HardCORE enough.

belanagy
04-24-2009, 05:06 PM
nice work!!!!!!
not my cup of tea.....
if you could have an ambient version of it, I would love it....
but that is my taste.....

IMI
04-24-2009, 05:15 PM
I would say the style is a mix between metal and progressive rock. It features Jay Roth sampled from the HardCORE reveal video. It was done during the viral marketing campaign since I got so much inspiration by it, and, to spice it up, I added Jay Roth into it. :)

I'd say it's more Industrial than anything, which really isn't my thing, but I really like the minor chord progressions throughout most of it.

Sounds pretty heavy through my excellent computer speakers, and it rattled my desk pretty good, so that's a definite plus. :D

All in all, not bad at all, but all the Jay Roth stuff in it is just... strange, man, strange.

But that's OK, most musicians are strange anyway. :D :thumbsup: