PDA

View Full Version : More killin' time waiting for the CORE

JMCarrigan
04-18-2009, 10:26 PM
I thought I'd finally make my own bones in a craft. Ends up being a creature.

I was trying for a solid shape I could bend into a space ship and then TRANSFORM. The result is laughable BUT I did learn some stuff about bones and tings.

Feel free to laugh.

IMI
04-18-2009, 10:47 PM
Heh, somewhat cool. Not gonna laugh. :)

How did you manage to attach an 8.63 MB file anyway? I thought the upload limit was 5MB per file?

EDIT:
Never mind, I see now .mov has no file limit listed.

geothefaust
04-18-2009, 11:43 PM
Man, that was wickedly strange. I feel inspired, actually. It's almost like I just read a story of H.P. Lovecraft's or Robert E. Howards.

JMCarrigan
04-19-2009, 09:23 AM
Well, thanks for the kind words. I plan on getting more knowledgeable in this area.

Good thing I have Acid with which to mix some loops. Sound is a higher (relatively speaking) art form.

IMI, I was surprised to see that lifted too. I had a real small mpeg4 - wouldn't take that. Did it take long to come up? Fast here.

JBT27
04-19-2009, 09:56 AM
That was very odd.....in a good way.....reminded me instantly of creatures out of Alan Garner's folklore from around my neck of the woods.

.....and you shouldn't actually say what it was meant to be.....just that it was deliberately intended to be just that :D

Also in the thick of learning rigging ..... not pretty :)

I had some trouble getting it to work just clicking the link, but RMB-clicking and saving the link worked fine.

Julian.