PDA

View Full Version : For you SpacePilot controller fans out there.

danielkaiser
04-17-2009, 10:50 PM
All I have to say is [email protected]%#%%#*^&^$$^%&.

http://www.3dconnexion.com/spp/index.php

AbnRanger
04-17-2009, 11:16 PM
I'm really surprised that Newtek has chosen to blow off hundreds of customer requests for support for this (Maya, Max, XSI, and C4D all do).
I'm also surprised that 3D Coat is the only sculpting program to do so (including no support for Modo either).

cresshead
04-18-2009, 01:21 AM
i have the cheap spacepilot controller and it works just great for my apps i use with it, so i'm looking forward to lightwave core getting a driver as soon as possible.:thumbsup:

akademus
04-18-2009, 02:00 AM
Have the cheapest one, Navigator, it's cool. I'm using it a lot in Maya and its so bad there is no LW and Zbrush support, Zbrush especially.

It looks mighty cool.

DiedonD
04-18-2009, 03:29 AM
Sheesh!

Now I gotta buy one!

And theres one right there in Croatia!

For what I intend to do, is do it in Photoshop or Illustrator, then get the drawings to Lightwave in a flat two sided poly.

So though it is technically possible, the sudden lack of support for it in LW would indeed be quite a pain! >>thumbsdown<<

BTW - Did you notice that right when CORE started, they have removed the Thumbsdown emoticon?! Its like they are blocking us from not beeing able to make even the most slightest negative hint about CORE! :D

And surely theres tons of us in the line wiating to do that the moment the emoticon gets back again!

Anyway, thanks for posting this Dan!