PDA

View Full Version : stupid question again / hardcore forums

dnch
04-06-2009, 06:16 AM
Hello, i just recieved my copy of lw9.6 installed, registered, downloaded and installed LWCAD, everything is ok, but i want the acces to hardcore forums!
i got big sticker on my lw box "lightwave core - 1 year subscription included"... but no info inside how i get it, also no info on newtek pages,
and i tried seach the forums.. and didnt get info which i need..

.. the registration is on different name than my account on newtek forums... but when i try to log in with my registration data.. i get "wrong password or username"..
help..

RebelHill
04-06-2009, 06:39 AM
email newtek customer service... or call... they're the ones who can help

dnch
04-06-2009, 07:04 AM
thanks, i allready did that, no reply yet..
i understand the reply takes some time (counting with timeshift)..
but i think there should be some info on newtek webpage.. or at least inside the purchased box... but that wouldnt be newtek, right?:)

dnch
04-07-2009, 03:00 AM
still nothing.. this sux

JBT27
04-07-2009, 03:13 AM
I don't know how busy they are now, but most had to wait several hours, if not days, for the CORE registration and access to the forums.

Julian.

dnch
04-07-2009, 03:20 AM
JBT27: thanx, i know that, but they have to wait after they register to hardcore and got confirmation email.. but i am not able to even register

JBT27
04-07-2009, 03:35 AM
Oh I see ..... that's a pain. Well, I guess it will have to be NT customer support then, when they open - yeah, time differences are a nuisance.

Good luck - hope you get it sorted today!

Julian.

DiedonD
04-07-2009, 05:29 AM
JBT27: thanx, i know that, but they have to wait after they register to hardcore and got confirmation email.. but i am not able to even register

If you want a reply, than call them by phone. Its free. Just use the one that starts will +1800... for US.

And the other one for Europe.

thekho
04-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Hello, i just recieved my copy of lw9.6 installed, registered, downloaded and installed LWCAD, everything is ok, but i want the acces to hardcore forums!
i got big sticker on my lw box "lightwave core - 1 year subscription included"... but no info inside how i get it, also no info on newtek pages,
and i tried seach the forums.. and didnt get info which i need.."..
help..

Me too! I've received my LW 9.6 with LWCAD includes HardCORE as well today and then i can't access to HardCORE forum because i haven't got membership number so i've been emailing to Newtek-europe today then they didn't relpy it yet so i guess they will reply tomorrow or on this week! Also i can't wait to see Lightwave CORE!!!! :D

Anyway, i'm playing with LWCAD right now! LWCAD is really impressive!!!

Cheers!

Keddy

pming
04-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Hiya.

Yeah, time to practice your zen-meditation stuff. ;) I had to wait a few days (I think it was about a week total...not too long). They are *really* busy...and they have to add things in manually right now, but automatic updates/etc. are going to be ready 'soon', AFAIK (probably by next release in a couple months).

^_^

Paul L. Ming

dnch
04-10-2009, 07:43 AM
thanks all,
i finally got there, newtek europe helped a lot (i emailed to adress from which i recieved invoice).. i told them my forum screenname/nick and they set it up
so thanks to all nice people from newtek europe..

thekho... hope you recieve your reply soon