PDA

View Full Version : HELP I wanna KILL myself ! Whats happening to LW ?

SAHiN
04-05-2009, 06:14 AM
Can anyone explain whats happening to my stars here ?
I am getting all thewse red blue and green stuff happening.. Some Frames more than others ?

Here is couple of frames to explain..

Please I am about to cry..I tried everything

Thx

jameswillmott
04-05-2009, 06:15 AM
Can you post a scene or something so we can see what's going on?

SAHiN
04-05-2009, 10:28 AM
I think I finally figured it out... ray trace transparency option was causing it..
It was on by default and I didnt see it.. God damn ! I switched it off and it seems ok now.. yippeeeeee

thx anyways

cc3d
04-05-2009, 01:50 PM
Jeez! What a freakin' hissy-fit already!! Man-up a little bit buddy!!

SAHiN
04-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Jeez! What a freakin' hissy-fit already!! Man-up a little bit buddy!!

Wow so cool.. I am impressed..
You try meeting a deadline of 13000 frames render at 36 mins per frame render time while LW is PMS ing on you..
Not to mention I still havent heard anyone come up with a solution..?
I've gone zombie non sleep trying to figure out what was going on..

So if I need anyone's opinon on how to man-up a little, I will ask for necessary forms to be filled out.. till then go act cool elsewhere dude.!!

archijam
04-05-2009, 02:09 PM
Actually it would be good to put together a list (PDF or similar) of the defaults that have changed, say, since 9.2, with each iteration.

I still get caught out by the 'Render Lines' every now and then, costing me an hour or two on render times...

I have no idea what behind test does for example ;)

SAHiN
04-05-2009, 02:14 PM
Actually it would be good to put together a list (PDF or similar) of the defaults that have changed, say, since 9.2, with each iteration.

I still get caught out by the 'Render Lines' every now and then, costing me an hour or two on render times...

I have no idea what behind test does for example ;)

I totally agree.. its like you let the machine on render and 48 hrs later you realise some strange stuff is going on some of the frames really pisses you off doesnt it ? I rendered 600 frames of animation only to find out on some frames these blotchy shapes appear and disappear randomly on the screen..

PS: Whats Behind test ? LoL

toby
04-06-2009, 05:06 PM
If you tell us how your scene is set up, maybe we can tell you what's going on. Raytrace Transp shouldn't cause this.

Sekhar
04-06-2009, 06:01 PM
You try meeting a deadline of 13000 frames render at 36 mins per frame render time while LW is PMS ing on you..

So if I need anyone's opinon on how to man-up a little, I will ask for necessary forms to be filled out.. till then go act cool elsewhere dude.!!

We've seen a string of mass killings/suicides in US the past few days/weeks, and titles like that are pretty disturbing to us right now.

Silkrooster
04-06-2009, 06:54 PM
I agree, no matter how bad things get. It is best not to use any suicide terms unless you really mean it. I bet your mouth would drop if you had a knock at your door by some official at 2 in the morning just to do a welfare check. And yes your address can be giving to the officials if needed and warranted.

AdamAvenali
04-06-2009, 07:54 PM

it's cool man, i think your thread title just came across a little harsh. trust me, i would have to guess that at least 80% of us on these forums have been in a very similar situation haha.

Sarford
04-07-2009, 09:13 AM
I bet your mouth would drop if you had a knock at your door by some official at 2 in the morning just to do a welfare check. And yes your address can be giving to the officials if needed and warranted.

I'm sure I must be reading this wrong but this reads like a threat to SAHiN!?

AdamAvenali
04-07-2009, 09:18 AM

i read it as if you feel someone is going to hurt themselves, you can call the authorities and they can go and try to stop them from doing so?

Tobian
04-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Err: First rule of production... Don't change software versions in the middle of your production and expect nothing to have changed! It can cause problems just like this: because a feature starts behaving differently than before!

shrox
04-07-2009, 10:21 AM
Geez, I hope my "Nothing says victory like a head on a pole... " thread title didn't warrant any unwanted attention!

Nicolas Jordan
04-07-2009, 12:11 PM
:hijack: The title of this thread reminded me about what happened yesterday. A suicidal Turkish/Canadian fellow took off from Canada unauthorized and entered U.S. airspace without authorization hoping he would be shot down. It seems he was very close to getting his wish. It's no wonder people are a bit disturbed by the title of this thread.

here is a link the news story http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20090407/Pilot_cdn_090407/20090407?hub=TopStories

IMI
04-07-2009, 06:25 PM

Yeah, I used to get that too, but I saved a default.lws scene with render lines unchecked and checked the save default scene thing in the options panel, so I use that as my startup scene and Render Lines plagues me no more.

Silkrooster
04-07-2009, 11:45 PM

Nope no where near. Just stating that someone that takes his message wrong may call an official as a precaution. Welfare checks are normal when someone is worried about another's welfare.

Sarford
04-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Great, Silk, I knew I must be wrong, knowing you from the forums and all. It was that last part that got me worried a bit since I have a natural distrust to anything governmental. Glad thats cleared up though.

And yes your address can be giving to the officials if needed and warranted.

Silkrooster
04-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Great, Silk, I knew I must be wrong, knowing you from the forums and all. It was that last part that got me worried a bit since I have a natural distrust to anything governmental. Glad thats cleared up though.

I don't blame you. I might have thought the same under different circumstances. I admit I do worry about other more than I should, hopefully thats a good thing. :D