PDA

View Full Version : Speed Modeling Challenge #32: Daily Routine

Weepul
04-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Speed Modeling Challenge #32 - Daily Routine
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

1: Every week there will be a subject for you to model along with a time limit. You should spend no longer than the allocated time, then post a render of your model. As in most challenges like this, your honesty on modelling times is essential.
How you interpret the brief is up to you as long as the final model conforms to what is asked for.

2: Post a render of your model (min 800x600 pixels) in this thread with a wireframe.

3: LightWave should be used for modelling. 3rd party Plug ins are allowed.

**Please mention whether or not you would be happy to share the model.**

4: You can enter as many times as you like, posting each in this thread. If you run over the time, the model can still be posted but won't be subject to the judging.

5: Time spent on texturing, setting up a scene for a render and rendering is not included in the allocated period.

Lightwave Speed Modeling Group (http://www.newtek.com/forums/group.php?groupid=7)

Subject - Daily Routine
Stuff you use in a daily routine - preferably your own stuff, not things used for work. Ideas could include personal grooming, exercise, keeping up with the news, pet care...and certainly not limited to these.

Time Limit - 60 minutes

Deadline - Wednesday 08 April 2200 GMT.

COBRASoft
04-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Hmmm, difficult topic for me. My daily routine is development work (hobby), LightWave fun, soccer and stuff with the gf :thumbsup:

Although... Eating and washing is also a daily routine, no? I'll think about this...

cresshead
04-01-2009, 09:06 PM
cuppa tea...

RollerJesus
04-01-2009, 09:40 PM
I wanted to enter this one to experiment with SSS nodes on the soap but I couldn't get jack out of it... So... I ended up just doing some simple layer textures.

Spent about 35 minutes on the modeling (LWCAD) and another 45 or so on the texture/render.

colkai
04-02-2009, 02:52 AM
ooh, know what I'm gonna do, got some time this week to participate too! :)

flakester
04-02-2009, 04:20 AM
Haha! Cool subject, this should be a goodun! :thumbsup:

--
flakester.

COBRASoft
04-03-2009, 09:25 AM
Hey all,

I found some time to make me a toothbrush. Modelling took about 45 minutes, texturing about 2 hours.

Greetings,
Sigurd

flakester
04-03-2009, 10:55 AM
Hey all,

I found some time to make me a toothbrush. Modelling took about 45 minutes, texturing about 2 hours.

Greetings,
Sigurd

Nice job! Decently 'pimped' toothbrush (with sparkly bits and everything!), good clean lines too. :thumbsup:

--
flakester

COBRASoft
04-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Nice job! Decently 'pimped' toothbrush (with sparkly bits and everything!), good clean lines too. :thumbsup:

--
flakester

Thx, started with a box :)

Texturing is mainly Conductor and Sigma2. Nice to have my I7. The whole thing rendered in less than 10 minutes (AS 0.03, AA 9, MCI 2 bounces).

flakester
04-04-2009, 04:07 AM
First entry for this round: Pasta Twirls.

Ok, I'm not saying I eat pasta twirls every day! But I'm a bit of a carb-monger, so pasta, rice, noodles, taters, bread..... you get the idea.

Less than 18 mins for the modelling, and a couple of hours for the rest of it. Good to know that I've got some time left on these... think they might need fattening up a touch.

Model available as always.

--
flakester

Hopper
04-04-2009, 10:46 AM
I noticed the Sticky thread hasn't been updated in quite some time...

It would be nice to have the entire list.

Nice noodles Flakester.. a bit shiny (almost ceramic like), but cool.

I was going to do a coffee cup this morning but decided against it... It's been overdone and .. well .. I'm out of coffee. :cry:

IMI
04-04-2009, 10:51 AM
I noticed the Sticky thread hasn't been updated in quite some time...

It would be nice to have the entire list.

I mentioned that a few weeks ago, but nothing changed. It's BeeVee who was doing the updating there, not Iain or any of us.
I thought about sending a PM to BeeVee but then thought, what if he hates us for some reason, has become obsessively, violently opposed to modeling or something? So I just said to hell with it. ;)

R.Feeney
04-04-2009, 10:52 AM
They are all listed in the speed modeling group
http://www.newtek.com/forums/group.php?groupid=7

Hopper
04-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Ahhh .. gracias.

IMI
04-04-2009, 10:54 AM
They are all listed in the speed modeling group
http://www.newtek.com/forums/group.php?groupid=7

Oh cool, thanks - I didn't even notice that.

IMI
04-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Cool beans flakester! I mean, cool pasta. That doesn't sound as good though. ;)

Toothbrush looks great, Sigurd. :thumbsup:

RJ, your soap and soap dish looks really good. Might want to try a bit of SSS on that soap in the render though.

flakester
04-04-2009, 11:44 AM
~ Nice noodles Flakester.. a bit shiny (almost ceramic like), but cool.

I was going to do a coffee cup this morning but decided against it... It's been overdone and .. well .. I'm out of coffee. :cry:

Out of coffee? Dangitt. I feel your pain Dude. Hope that situation rights itself soon.

Cool beans flakester! I mean, cool pasta. That doesn't sound as good though. ;) ~

Cheers both, I do need to sort the materials out a bit, and fatten them up a touch when I get time. They look somewhere between raw and cooked.... but not quite either; ceramic is a good word to use!

My second entry, and one that is definitely part of my daily routine - Kitty food; in this case: an un-branded foil pouch.

43 mins for the modelling, about 1.5 hrs for everything else.
Model available as always.

--
flakester.

Hopper
04-04-2009, 11:50 AM
My second entry, and one that is definitely part of my daily routine - Kitty food
Man.. and I thought I had it rough without coffee. Buy some Ramen Noodles instead.. it's cheaper and taste WAY better I'd imagine. :D

IMI
04-04-2009, 05:40 PM
For my first entry... a ceiling fan.
I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely depend on these, especially in my computer room, especially in Summer. It's definitely a part of my daily routine.

I spent the whole hour on it. I wanted to add a light kit to it and as usual, some more detail, but ran out of time. Well, a light kit is often a separately-purchased add-on for a ceiling fan, so I guess I can consider it finished. ;)

Model available if anyone wants it. :)

Iain
04-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Man.. and I thought I had it rough without coffee. Buy some Ramen Noodles instead.. it's cheaper and taste WAY better I'd imagine. :D

Hehe-nice one. Nice model, flakester-I think I use the same brand.

Don't think I've gone a day without using this in 15 years, be it for work, doodling, sketching my kids or writing a supermarket list.

40 minutes modelling (including some proportion sketching using it!)

R.Feeney
04-04-2009, 06:52 PM
Cool models guys and so many of them would be part of my routine too.
The catfood nearly had my cat pawing the screen :D
The fan has great detailing IMI
And the pencil, I have the same exact model sitting on my desk and there is no noticeable difference from it. Excellent Iain

R.Feeney
04-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Every day for nine years now I have used these.
Mine are a lot dirtier, scratched and worn though.
It turned out a lot more difficult that I thought to get some of the shapes involved, and you can see the problems with the mesh around the holes on the leg.
It took the full hour to get here and it could have done with a bit more work.
Model is avalible if you ask.

Iain
04-05-2009, 02:20 AM
Great model, R.Feeney. That does look tricky.

Nice fan detail, IMI. Not much call for those in these parts :)

IMI
04-05-2009, 05:09 AM
Wow R.Feeney, I had no idea. Those braces look really good though. I know very well the problem you mean about around the holes. I have no idea how to deal with such things in subpatch, and usually just give up and freeze a mesh at that point and boolean the holes out.

Iain, your mechanical pencil is excellent, as usual, and it still amazes me how you get such consistently incredibly realistic renders. It looks like a product shot. Actually, it looks like a photograph. :thumbsup:
And I see you're still playing with your paperclips. I hope nobody got hurt this time. :D

Thanks for the comments guys. These challenges have definitely helped me out a great deal with my modeling and my ability to get what I want alot quicker than ever before. :)

colkai
04-05-2009, 05:12 AM
Nice fan detail, IMI. Not much call for those in these parts :)

Heh, who'da thought? ;)

flakester
04-05-2009, 05:33 AM
@IMI: nicely detailed ceiling fan. :thumbsup:

@Iain: Awesome model and render of your mech-pencil, great job. :thumbsup:

@R.Feeney: I think for the time constraints, you've done a darned decent justice to the crutches. The extra geometry around the holes is noticeable, though I'm not sure how I would've gone about that either. ~8-\
But for the feet, handles and the cuffs; a sterling job. :thumbsup:

Great stuff so far all.

--
flakester.

Iain
04-05-2009, 06:24 AM
Thanks everybody. I thought my render was a little clumsy and heavily contrasted so I tinkered a bit. Not much different but these things bother me...

colkai
04-05-2009, 09:36 AM
Well, not my first idea, but one suggested by the wife. :)
Used daily to try and tame my hedge of hair. :p

Comb took around 10 mins, bristle brush about 15 (much of which was spent fiddling with the bristles. Other brush took about 20 mins tweaking the holes being the main thing.

IMI
04-05-2009, 10:15 AM
Those look great, colkai. :thumbsup:
I have that exact same brush - the one on the right.

Iain
04-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Nice work Col-your morning grooming must take a while!

Now this is part of everybody's daily routine-the great equaliser. 35 minutes modelling..........

RollerJesus
04-05-2009, 04:25 PM
RJ, your soap and soap dish looks really good. Might want to try a bit of SSS on that soap in the render though.

Thanks IMI, any pointers on SSS settings? Definitely struggling with getting decent results out of it.

COBRASoft
04-05-2009, 06:31 PM
Iain, you're unbelievable, that toilet is amazing! Very nice render too.

Guys, the winner of this week is... Iain :D

IMI
04-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Thanks IMI, any pointers on SSS settings? Definitely struggling with getting decent results out of it.

Fast Skin is a decent place to start for waxy-like SSS if you overdrive it. It works nicely with the "standard" material either driving it or in the material mixer. The cool thing about "standard" is it's rather similar to the "old" LW surface editor made into a material node, so you can use the parameters in the same way.
But there are so many variables such as object size, grid size, lighting, GI, and on and on, so that what works looks great one object might suck on another.
All I ever do is mess around until I come up with something that looks good and then try to refine it. Start by cranking everything up and working your way down, and make drastic changes at first. I think doing it that way makes it easier to narrow down, rather than a thousand small changes until you get close. Of course, it helps to know your object's exact size and position on the grid and relative to the lights and camera, to take some of the guesswork out of it.
And SSS often benefits a great deal from some form of light behind the object.

Then again you also have the non-material SSS nodes and the shaders, which can work well too.

IMI
04-05-2009, 06:47 PM

Now this is part of everybody's daily routine-the great equaliser. 35 minutes modelling..........

Heh. Yeah, definitely daily routine there. ;)
Looks great!

R.Feeney
04-05-2009, 08:07 PM
I build a "facility" too :D We could have a battle of the bogs
Just about the hour modeling and too long messing around with surfacing and lighting, trying to get that throne room mood.:hey:
I`m feeling a bit flushed now.

RollerJesus
04-05-2009, 10:10 PM
My second entry for a contest? Crazy... :)

So this one isn't necessarily part of my daily routine but it came up on the google-tronic when I searched for toilet so I thought I'd give it a go. 50 minutes on the model and another 50 on the scene. All available if anyone wants em.

Nice entries so far from everyone.

IMI, thanks for the help with the SSS. I tried to use SSS on the porcelain in this one too but to absolutely no avail. Lots of learning to do there.

flakester, that kitty food looks a lot like the packets my tuna fish comes in. Has me minorly concerned...

colkai
04-06-2009, 01:47 AM

You ain't seen my hair. :p
Was working on my initial idea yesterday, boxed myself in so going to do a fresh start tonight whilst the wife is out at the ole WI. :)

flakester
04-06-2009, 02:31 AM
Well, not my first idea, but one suggested by the wife. :)
Used daily to try and tame my hedge of hair. :p ~

Lovely stuff there! :thumbsup:

~ Now this is part of everybody's daily routine-the great equaliser. 35 minutes modelling..........

Awesome job! :thumbsup:

I build a "facility" too :D We could have a battle of the bogs
Just about the hour modeling and too long messing around with surfacing and lighting, trying to get that throne room mood.:hey:
I`m feeling a bit flushed now.

Haha! Ace modelling, and good atmos in the render too. :thumbsup:

So this one isn't necessarily part of my daily routine but it came up on the google-tronic when I searched for toilet so I thought I'd give it a go. ~ flakester, that kitty food looks a lot like the packets my tuna fish comes in. Has me minorly concerned...

Lovely model RJ, sweet render too. :thumbsup:
My business partner has tuna in similar sachets as well.... Looks like good stuff, and thankfully smells nothing like cat-chow! :p

For my next one, something very simple - and something that I think we can all relate to: The grand old power button.

Less than twenty minutes on the modelling, and about the same on the rest of it. Model available.

--
flakester

Iain
04-06-2009, 04:37 AM
Cracking render, flakester.

Great modelling and renders Rollerjesus and R.Feeney :thumbsup:

Kuzey
04-06-2009, 06:09 AM

So this one isn't necessarily part of my daily routine but it came up on the google-tronic when I searched for toilet so I thought I'd give it a go. 50 minutes on the model and another 50 on the scene. All available if anyone wants em.

Haha, that toilet model can be found here in Turkey, it's great when the water gets cut for some reason. But it takes getting used too :)

Kuzey

IMI
04-06-2009, 08:05 AM
Great bathroom scene there RFeeney, really nice!

Flakester, I agree with Iain, that power button render rocks. :thumbsup:

RJ, nice toilet model. I don't want to know how one uses it. ;)
As for porcelain, there's a discussion about that and the Sigma 2 SSS node back in the Speed Modeling Challenge #14, starting on Page 4 (http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91625&page=4), along with some freebies I and others uploaded. Might want to check it out. I like Sigma 2 for porcelain, although I probably overdo it sometimes. But porcelain does sometimes have a slight inner glow, particularly around edges, if the light hits it right. You won't really see it on thick objects, like a toilet, but more with delicate and artsy objects like decorative plates and small porcelain statuettes and such things.

RollerJesus
04-06-2009, 08:28 AM
You ain't seen my hair.

Alright Colkai, out with it then...

http://gentleshawwildlife.co.uk/images/volunteers.jpg

IMI, thanks again. I'll check it out.

colkai
04-06-2009, 09:03 AM
Alright Colkai, out with it then...

http://gentleshawwildlife.co.uk/images/volunteers.jpg

IMI, thanks again. I'll check it out.

Not telling. :p

Edit: Oh go on, it'll give you a laugh anyway...yep, I am that old and that ahem.. large :D

COBRASoft
04-06-2009, 10:39 AM
Not telling. :p

Edit: Oh go on, it'll give you a laugh anyway...yep, I am that old and that ahem.. large :D

Wonderfull bird! I like them a lot. I like parrots aswell :)

IMI
04-06-2009, 10:44 AM
Nice to "meet" you, colkai.
Gorgeous bird. Is that a red tailed hawk?

colkai
04-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Nice to "meet" you, colkai.
Gorgeous bird. Is that a red tailed hawk?

She sure is, weighing in at the moment at just a tad over 3 lb.
Though she is "grounded" (back on the training line) after deciding rather than train, she'd go up a tree for an hour followed by some "free-flying" around the centre. :p

IMI
04-06-2009, 11:11 AM
She sure is, weighing in at the moment at just a tad over 3 lb.
Though she is "grounded" (back on the training line) after deciding rather than train, she'd go up a tree for an hour followed by some "free-flying" around the centre. :p

Ah, cool. :)
I thought I immediately recognized her species. We have alot of them around here. There's a power pole right in front of my place and I often see one on top looking around for prey. I've seen some spectacular scenes of them capturing squirrels too, right out front. It's really an amazing thing to watch when it happens.

sammael
04-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Some very nice renders here people :) I'm a bit busy to enter this week but next week I should be ready to go.

IMI, thanks for the help with the SSS. I tried to use SSS on the porcelain in this one too but to absolutely no avail. Lots of learning to do there.

RollerJesus, the most simple place to start with SSS is the regular SSS node plugged in to the diffuse shading imput. Make a colour layer node and copy all your layers from the soap colour chanel into that then plug it into the colour input of the SSS. Tweak colours accordingly until it looks how you want it (it tends to make things brighter and colours need to be toned down). You can get ok results with that one the only setting to realy worry about is the depth and if your soap is to scale 10-30mm should look ok.
I posted my model from the space challenge in that thread if you want to pick it appart too, it uses simple skin but theres also a sigma 2 material set up that I was playing around with, you can plug in either or both with a mixer (shocking render times with both though).

colkai
04-06-2009, 01:04 PM
There's a power pole right in front of my place and I often see one on top looking around for prey. I've seen some spectacular scenes of them capturing squirrels too, right out front. It's really an amazing thing to watch when it happens.

Dang, I'd love to see that!

Ok, back on topic, cover me...I'm going in :p

Decided to see how far I can get modelling ..well...you'll just have to wait. ;)

Weepul
04-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Neat stuff so far! I'm really enjoying the ones that have a bit of a personal story to them.

A couple comments/crits:
@flakester: your pasta is a neat shape to see modeled. :) It even has a slight bend to it...yet somehow, it still looks too "perfect". Maybe you'd know better than I would, but I think pasta typically is more uneven, in terms of the spirals. Maybe you should have at it with the dragnet tool a bit. ;) The material for the render could also use a bit of improvement - more SSS with a little bit of Oren-Nayar mixed on top and much broader and dimmer specular, perhaps.

@Iain's toilet: very very nice render. As for the concept, I saw it and went, "Why didn't I think of that?" :D The great equalizer indeed.

colkai
04-06-2009, 02:11 PM
:(
Didn't quite finish it, going to texture it anyway, but it's missing the machine heads and the 'wrap' of the strings along with the strap locks.
Think I'll be choosing a selective angle for my render. ;)
Right up to the limit on this though.

Why a guitar? Well, barely a day goes by where I don't spend some time playing one. :)

flakester
04-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Neat stuff so far! I'm really enjoying the ones that have a bit of a personal story to them.

A couple comments/crits:
@flakester: your pasta is a neat shape to see modeled. :) It even has a slight bend to it...yet somehow, it still looks too "perfect". Maybe you'd know better than I would, but I think pasta typically is more uneven, in terms of the spirals. Maybe you should have at it with the dragnet tool a bit. ;) The material for the render could also use a bit of improvement - more SSS with a little bit of Oren-Nayar mixed on top and much broader and dimmer specular, perhaps. ~

I think you've hit the nail(s) pretty much on the head with that there piece Weepul; I've got plenty of time left spare on that entry, just got to find the time to put it in - gonna be away for twelve days in a couple of days time..... I should be able to keep fairly up to speed with the forums at least, I hope.

:(
Didn't quite finish it, going to texture it anyway, but it's missing the machine heads and the 'wrap' of the strings along with the strap locks.
Think I'll be choosing a selective angle for my render. ;)
Right up to the limit on this though.

Why a guitar? Well, barely a day goes by where I don't spend some time playing one. :)

It may be 'incomplete' (feels wrong saying that!), but for my money, those are good lines. Awesome stuff. And as IMI said; nice to 'meet' you. I'm not normally one to comment on a man's bird, especially when she's on his arm :p , but: Yes, that is a very nice bird you have there. My better half bought me a falconry day for my Birthday this year - looking forward to it a lot! :D

Great work so far all.

--
flakester

Hopper
04-06-2009, 03:12 PM
My better half bought me a falconry day for my Birthday this year - looking forward to it a lot! :D
Careful... They have deadly peckers... :D

IMI
04-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Really nice acoustic, colkai, looking forward to seeing it rendered. Although it looks like the headstock needs to be at more of an angle to the neck. Could just be the viewing angle in the screenshot though.

colkai
04-07-2009, 02:25 AM
Really nice acoustic, colkai, looking forward to seeing it rendered. Although it looks like the headstock needs to be at more of an angle to the neck. Could just be the viewing angle in the screenshot though.

No, I think you're right, I ran out of time to tweak it properly, didn't help losing 10 mins or so when I did a taper on geometry only to find I'd had something else selected and had done it and saved Arrghhh..
So had to go back and red-do :( Body isn't exactly right either (basing in on my Eko jumbo acoustic), but close enough.

No frets, gonna have to rely on image map and a bump to "pretend" :p

It may be 'incomplete' (feels wrong saying that!), but for my money, those are good lines.
--
flakester

Thanks, took some figuring out and almost backed myself into a corner again but managed to stop myself. The 'panic' of getting it done in 60 mins meant I was so conscious of each mistake taking time. :)

R.Feeney
04-07-2009, 03:49 AM
Just a quick one. Every Day
I should probably have put eight glasses in there :hey:

colkai
04-07-2009, 04:16 AM
Nice one RFeeney, though 8 glasses a day, you'll be needing Iains object for sure! :p

IMI
04-07-2009, 08:04 AM
Looks great, R.Feeney. REALLY nice render!

AdamAvenali
04-07-2009, 07:56 PM
so here is my entry this week. modeling took about 48 minutes and the rest took about an hour. i'm lacking in the surfacing/rendering department lately, too much time learning mental ray i guess haha no time left for lightwave.

THREEL
04-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Nice job everyone! :thumbsup:

I've missed the last couple of challenges. Darn!!! Was wondering if I was going to get in on this one. :stumped: Started with a commode, but changed my mind when a couple other renders were posted on the same subject. So, I went, no pun intended, in another direction. This is my pill box. I truly have to take these every day. The "little purple pill" is for acid reflux. All of the others are for heart related issues. I have atrial fibrillation (beats fast, beats slow, skips a beat, etc...).

Modeling time: 60 minutes. Texturing time: A few hours.

BTW--I'm not exactly sure why I'm getting those jaggies on the pill box bump maps. Any ideas???

colkai
04-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Threel - I hear you, my wife has MS and our kitchen countertop looks like a gorramn pharmacy. ;)

colkai
04-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Ok, 10 mins late I know, rendered earlier but I was wrapped up watching the latest "mummy" film :)

Reflections seem odd but it's enough to show it off, just happy to have got as far as I did. :)

adamredwoods
04-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Daily grind, public transportation. The Bay Area Rapid Transit!
Took about an hour to model, didn't finish any details. A larger project than I originally thought.

adamredwoods
04-08-2009, 06:18 PM
For my first entry... a ceiling fan.
I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely depend on these, especially in my computer room, especially in Summer. It's definitely a part of my daily routine.

Nice model!

IMI
04-09-2009, 05:50 PM
Thanks, Adam, and that's a great looking subway car, too. :thumbsup:
What are the silhouettes all about? Did you composite those in, or are they actual objects you use for pre-viz or something?

So, who's voting this time around? I've lost track of what's going on. ;)

R.Feeney
04-10-2009, 11:01 AM
weepul gets to pick the winner of this one, if he is around.
some sweet work there guys

adamredwoods
04-10-2009, 12:35 PM
Thanks, Adam, and that's a great looking subway car, too. :thumbsup:
What are the silhouettes all about? Did you composite those in, or are they actual objects you use for pre-viz or something?

So, who's voting this time around? I've lost track of what's going on. ;)

Pre-vis. Just images on polys thrown in for fun.

THREEL
04-11-2009, 12:43 AM
Here are some new renders of my pill box with the jaggies pretty much gone. tHANX to a friend of mine and fellow :lwicon:er, we got it figured out. He led me to the path of making sure the image files are clean, which, in turn caused me to turn the bump map percentage down. I had it set in the thousands, but that didn't make the bump grow any higher, or lower. It just caused the jaggies to appear.

Weepul
04-11-2009, 05:25 AM
And the winner is...

R.Feeney's crutches! Great job modeling some challenging shapes on that one. The rubber pads and the arm braces particularly caught my eye as looking "just right". :thumbsup:

In the end my decision was a battle between the winner and IMI's ceiling fan. Both had that extra personal touch from the story behind them, and I really loved the ceiling fan's blades, but in the end the crutches looked like a more finished model, and the render of the ceiling fan revealed a bit too much subpatch-smoothed look around the vent holes to my eyes.

Nice to see everyone's work, and I particularly liked hearing about the connections some of you had with the subjects you picked. :)

Kuzey
04-11-2009, 07:11 AM
Well done R.Feeney and nice work everyone else as well :thumbsup:

Kuzey

IMI
04-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Congrats, R.Feeney!

Thanks Weepul. Yeah, I still have alot to learn about subpatch modeling and getting around some of the render issues it lends itself to.

R.Feeney
04-11-2009, 03:20 PM
Thanks guys :D

Iain
04-11-2009, 03:30 PM
Well done Richard. Great model but you really need to be banned now as you're winning too many times :)

flakester
04-13-2009, 09:23 AM
Apologies for the lateness.

Here's a !w00t! to you R.Feeney. A very well deserved win. :thumbsup:

--
flakester

R.Feeney
04-16-2009, 08:54 AM
I promise I wont be winning any for the next few weeks :D
Don't ban me ....Please.

:D