PDA

View Full Version : Cannot order CORE: return policy unavailable

darkMason
03-30-2009, 07:24 AM
Not quite sure where to ask this, so I'll try here. I just attempted to order CORE, went through PAYPAL, and returned to Newtek's site to complete the transaction. The first page wants me to confirm that I read and understood Newtek's return pocily, and there is a link that goes to a secure server link that (I assume) displays this policy. Fair enough. However, the link will not resolve (cannot find server - monstercommerce.com), and I cannot continue past that page unless I check that I have 'read and understood' it. Then I notice that my shopping cart is empty.
I could list a few other problems with the purchase/registration system that NewTek has in place, but I won't. The system responds quickly, so I doubt if something is being overloaded somewhere ...
Maybe it is best that I not order CORE ...

3DGFXStudios
03-30-2009, 07:36 AM
I couldn't open the policy stuff too. Just agreed with it.....

Andrewstopheles
03-30-2009, 09:23 AM
I had the same problem on Friday - ordered anyway. I don't know what legal ramifications there are, but no return policy would scare me if it were anyone other than NewTek.

Hopper
03-30-2009, 09:29 AM
I "should" have read it when signing up, but I didn't bother. I figured if I needed my money back and NT gave me any crap, I'd just take a 30 minute drive and stand in front of Jay's car and wait for him in the parking lot. :D

IMI
03-30-2009, 11:37 AM
I "should" have read it when signing up, but I didn't bother. I figured if I needed my money back and NT gave me any crap, I'd just take a 30 minute drive and stand in front of Jay's car and wait for him in the parking lot. :D

Now THAT'S funny! :lol:

darkMason
03-31-2009, 09:03 AM
My thanks for the confirmation that at least it wasn't just me. However, although I'm not impressed by many software EULAs, at least I know what I'm getting into.
I guess I will be watching how CORE develops from the sidelines, and pay a higher price when the product is released if I wish to add it to my arsenel.