PDA

View Full Version : 9.6 luxigon?

Marshun
03-27-2009, 08:28 PM
Having trouble getting luxigons to work:

I click modeler's statistics window, then select polys, then either click add luxigons in modeler or in layout, select spots for luxigons... then -there's nothing-

...what am I missing?

Kirdian
03-28-2009, 12:11 PM
Luxigons aren't visible. First, you must convert them to the lights. I have this command (Convert Luxigons) in utilities tab/additional.

Marshun
03-29-2009, 03:02 AM
Ok, I found it in layout's Utilities/Plugins/Additional/Convert Luxigons.

So after selecting a few polygons of a modeler ball, I sent that ball to layout where I then clicked the Convert Luxigons. I got Add Luxigon Lights and the Light Name "lux" and (none) for Clone Item.

Hmm ... I'm figuring to alter the lux's properties. Can you tell me more?

SAHiN
03-30-2009, 09:39 AM
I had exactly the same problem..and still couldnt figure out how to fix this issue..
I used to use Luxigons on LW 9.3 but with 9.5 there seems to be a problem ?

ramccombe
03-30-2009, 10:06 AM
Ok, I found it in layout's Utilities/Plugins/Additional/Convert Luxigons.

So after selecting a few polygons of a modeler ball, I sent that ball to layout where I then clicked the Convert Luxigons. I got Add Luxigon Lights and the Light Name "lux" and (none) for Clone Item.

Hmm ... I'm figuring to alter the lux's properties. Can you tell me more?

Before converting your Luxigons add a light to the scene, name it what you like, select the object to convert and in the dialog box select the light you named for the "clone item" all the Lux Lights will have that name. Hope this helps.