PDA

View Full Version : Baby Name Poll ! part deux !

OnlineRender
03-27-2009, 03:30 PM
Ok its time to name that fetus , it was touch and go for a little while " bleedin and other woman problems " but now her hormones are back in full swing aswell as her right fist ..... anyways ill get stick for this but fek it , maybe it will take your minds of core for several minutes and give the guys at NT a break ......
:thumbsup:
Ive resigned to the fact that i probably will have another girl ... see post below for further info ...

so here goes ...

Zoey Scott - User idea Jeffrysg
Faith Scott - User - Wickster
Cori Scott-

always liked it and goes well with post , also i might get a free t-Sh1rt that says , Daddy got Lightwave Core and all i got was this stupid name " end user qoute "

Alex Scott- DiedonD
Mirren Scott - had to let the wife get invloved .

if its a boy " please please please " Alex will probably be it .

Edit : first kids called Lara , seconds called Nina , and my labrador pups called MAX , ironnnnny

DiedonD
03-28-2009, 01:51 AM
Well Im honored that my pick for the name of your upcoming angel is favored amongst others :):thumbsup:

If it follows all the way through, and does gets approved, then Ill need your address, cause well be sending stuff. Its like tradition here to send the baby cool things.

And Cori was my idea Steven :) Do fill that one too :thumbsup:

scratch33
03-28-2009, 02:53 AM
Shiro scott is cool, no?:D

Have choose Zoey.

Rod Seffen
03-28-2009, 05:23 AM
I can't believe anyone would name their child based on an internet poll result.
You'll decide in the end anyway, so this is pointless.

OnlineRender
03-28-2009, 05:25 AM
I can't believe anyone would name their child based on an internet poll result.
You'll decide in the end anyway, so this is pointless.

you restrained yourself there Rod , your people skills are slowly breaking down ! you feeling ok ?

Iain
03-28-2009, 05:57 AM
Scott for a boy, Dot for a girl.

Exception
03-28-2009, 09:10 AM
You really want to have some anonymous polygon pushes to comment on your future kid's name?

mmm... *sings a song*... I would call it Metanurb.

akademus
03-28-2009, 09:18 AM
It's utterly bizarre.

I'm not contributing to this charade. Kid should have it's name chosen by its parents. I gave a name to my younger brother when I was five and I still feel responsible for it :D

pming
03-28-2009, 09:27 AM
Hiya.

For a girl, Mazz, for a guy, Great. ;)

Seriously, for a girl of the above, I'd go with Zoe (I'd drop the "y").

My wife and I are expecting our first in...about 7 to 8 months. :) Kid has a chance of having the same birthday as her/his/it's mom...

^_^

Paul L. Ming

OnlineRender
03-28-2009, 10:12 AM
Ive read the big 50000000000000 baby name book . lara was unnammed for 3 days , and Nina we didnt decide untill we were sitting in the registry office . just lazy i guess ! plus the 5 names is what we have norrowed it down to . so it was a put the name in the hat kinda thing .

akademus
03-28-2009, 10:40 AM
:)

Yeah,
but all you need is a little inspiration and imagination!

It's life anew.

IMI
03-28-2009, 11:15 AM
I voted for Zoey, but only because Metanurb wasn't one of the choices. :D

OnlineRender
03-28-2009, 01:27 PM
:)

Yeah,
but all you need is a little inspiration and imagination!

It's life anew.

Honestly inspiration and imagination are some of my strong points :) , im using this more as a phycological experiment :P not once has anybody mentioned that the names suck !

OnlineRender
03-28-2009, 06:12 PM
you have untill the 31st of March to vote , the most votes will win , simple as that , non of your *****in , quote " u must have a sad life to get forum voters to name your baby "

your that sad ! why the smeg are you reading this post ?

this is easy 4 me , you vote , you win ... all names are nice to myself , the fact that some total stranger gets the final vote means nothing , your only a pawn ........... " no offence "

I respect and say thank YOU to all that voted at least you had the bal!s

peace , kinda in a bad mood , i challenge theeeeeee

ps NT| if your watchin " i want a job ......... if it means scrubbing toilets fair enough , " simple and straight foward as your going to get !

DiedonD
03-29-2009, 01:29 AM
Yeah

Stop treating Steven like some kid!

He has his causes and reasons G'damit! Whatever they may be, take it as a given and either play along or move along.

Simple

Man theres always someguy beeing a complete jerk, whenever there is anything outside CG mentioned!

@pming

Congrats man. This has started to look like an LW Baby Boom parade!

Do you have names on your mind?

akademus
03-29-2009, 05:50 AM
Honestly inspiration and imagination are some of my strong points :) , im using this more as a phycological experiment :P not once has anybody mentioned that the names suck !

Hehe. I'm not sure what are you experimenting with, but clever, I admit :)

Your other post seems like you had drink too much last night ;)

Philbert
03-29-2009, 08:51 PM
I voted for Zoey, but only because Metanurb wasn't one of the choices. :D

I voted Zoey too, I've always liked that. Isn't it usually "Zoe" though? I think it looks better with the Y anyway and is less confusing to newbs. of course there's always Zooey like Zooey Deschanel. I think I'll name my kid Sub-D if I ever have one.