PDA

View Full Version : Companion upgrade: HOW?

vashts
03-26-2009, 03:37 AM
The question is simple: how can I order the companion upgrade outside US? NewTek shop doesn't allow me to order it from Italy.. and NewTek-Europe doesn't have that offer.
NewTek doesn't respond to my mails.
NewTek-Europe doens't respond to my mails.
Great.

Has someone bought it from Europe?

Gabriele

jackany
03-31-2009, 01:47 PM
The question is simple: how can I order the companion upgrade outside US?

Me too from Germany!? :confused: Just decided to buy an additional seat of Lightwave as companion upgrade but no luck with the online stores.

So I am still hoping to get an answer by telephone tomorrow, but how bad, today was the last day of the special offer!

Maybe... fingers crossed...

cresshead
03-31-2009, 01:50 PM
Me too from Germany!? :confused: Just decided to buy an additional seat of Lightwave as companion upgrade but no luck with the online stores.

So I am still hoping to get an answer by telephone tomorrow, but how bad, today was the last day of the special offer!

Maybe... fingers crossed...

are you buying on the newtek europe site or the newtek usa site?

http://www.newtek-europe.com/uk/index.asp

italy and germany are BOTH listed...

jackany
03-31-2009, 01:58 PM
...italy and germany are BOTH listed...

Yes that's true, but:

-Europe store does not know "companion upgrade" (from Form Z), only VizCAD bundle with LWCAD full and "standard" upgrade
-US store with "companion upgrade" offer does not allow shipping outside US

vashts
03-31-2009, 02:13 PM
Yes, I ordered thought NewTek-Europe.

The fact is that when you go to CORE webpage, there's a button that says "But now", and I stupidly think that it's a way to easily make my order: there is any indication that the button is for US customers only. And when you go to NewTek-Europe online shop (it's the first thing I did when my order on NewTek-US online shop failed), there's no mention of Companion Upgrade. So, you simply need to directly contact NewTek-Europe to do that.

cresshead
03-31-2009, 02:38 PM
you can use the newtek shop [usa] to order hardcore membership...i did.

cresshead
03-31-2009, 02:39 PM
maybe BeeVee could help here as he used to work for newtek europe?

jackany
03-31-2009, 02:53 PM
you can use the newtek shop [usa] to order hardcore membership...i did.

I did that with my existing v9.6 seat, but now I want to add a new second license.
I have to get in contact with Newtek Europe tomorrow, perhaps they still sell the special offer... :phone_cal

Soth
03-31-2009, 02:55 PM
US store should work for it. Well I did not tried but have you?

jackany
03-31-2009, 03:15 PM
US store should work for it. Well I did not tried but have you?

Jepp, I purchased Hardcore membership for my existing 9.6 version directly from the US store for $395 with no complaints. No problems with shipping adress outside US for the T-shirt... (hopefully ;-)

But they do not want to sell/ship an additional full brandnew LW license (including Dongle) to Europe. Looks like I have to purchase from Newtek Europe this time!?
But there is no "Companion Upgrade offer" available, which I want to use. Only "VizCAD bundle".