03-24-2009, 11:33 AM
well folks

i dont want to heare something "why i did not do it" this it s not about
its just for people who did it

well first me
why (this and more)
its not my mine but i agree 100 %

(thanks pete)

"people here do easily forget that LW is old...very old, dont you guys remember the frustration with getting FPrime to work with 9.X becouse it was difficult to make it work with LW?
the SDK was limited access...now it will be full access.

its not just what NT will code for you, it is also what other genious programmers can code as plugins for LW.

i doubt anyone will get a WOW factor in the coming days big enough to ge anyone to buy into CORE...you do or you do not, but honestly, you must understand that CORE is going to be on a beta stage for the remainder of this year, you will not get a full feature list untill the features are done and ready.

i told it in other places and i could repeat myself here again..i went hardcore becouse LW as we know it is dead.

and since LW is dead i will have to learn a new application, it could be Modo, it could be Max or Maya, or it could be CORE.

either way, which ever application i would pick i would have to go through a learning curve...for many reasons, which may or may not apply to anyone else, i decided to learn CORE as it was getting built, feature by feature, step by step to get a good solid knowledge of the application by the time it is production ready."

greetings from poland

CGI Addict
03-24-2009, 11:55 AM
Wow, LW is dead? When did that happen?

mattclary
03-24-2009, 12:06 PM
Dead is a relative term.

cresshead
03-24-2009, 12:07 PM
future development on 'lightwave' as we know it is dead...the new app from newtek called lightwave core is a new 3d application from the company that brought us lightwave 1to 9

caccipergolo
03-24-2009, 03:28 PM
Dead is a relative term.

:D:D you make my day!!! :D:D