PDA

View Full Version : Endomorph sliders

IMI
03-23-2009, 06:24 AM
Is there a way to add a whole group of morphs at once to the slider's selected channels bin/thing/whatever-it's-called?

For example, I have a figure with morphs for the eyes, brows, mouth and other parts, each in their own group, like "Eyes.Close", "Mouth.Smile" and so on.
But I can't find a way to add them to the slider except for one at a time. Shift-clicking or ctrl-clicking to select more than one doesn't do it either - it seems it only allows for selecting and adding one at a time. I wouldn't complain, except I already have a hundred+ morphs in this figure with probably that many more to make and add.

Is there something I'm missing here?
Thanks. :)

Lightwolf
03-23-2009, 07:03 AM
"Track Item Selection" in the Graph Editor and then just select the item in Layout.

IMI
03-23-2009, 07:12 AM
Thank you Mike, I'll give that a try. :)

Lightwolf
03-23-2009, 07:14 AM
Thank you Mike, I'll give that a try. :)
The downside is... you'll get all envelopes associated with the item.
A selection set in the graph editor might help as well.

Cheers,
Mike

IMI
03-23-2009, 07:22 AM
Thanks again, I'll see what I can do.
I might not use sliders for all those morphs after all, unless I can get the slider controls to show up in OGL. The top icons are just displaying as black boxes, but it might be my video driver. It seems it was OK last time I tried sliders, but that was a while ago.

SplineGod
03-23-2009, 09:23 AM
Another thing to watch out for is that the more vmaps you have the slower the update in layout with subpatches.