PDA

View Full Version : Hey - I made it to 100 posts.

PointC
03-20-2009, 07:27 PM
100 Posts! I've got a long way to go to catch up to the big kids in the neighborhood, but hey - triple digits. Whoo Hooo! I'm in a good mood today - plenty of jobs coming in, 1st day of spring, just went to see I Love You Man (hilarious), final BSG tonight (I'm bittersweet on this one)

I have nothing profound to say for my 100th post so I'll share a favorite dog related quote:
"A well trained dog will make no attempt to share your lunch. He will just make you feel so guilty that you cannot enjoy it."

A thank you to Newtek and the members that answer a lot of questions on the forum. It's always a learning experience and a great community.

:beerchug: :I_Love_Ne:lightwave

cresshead
03-20-2009, 10:35 PM
wow 100...keep on clocking 'em up!

Silkrooster
03-20-2009, 11:15 PM
Yep young man, keep on a posting, one day you will catch up to us old geezers. (spoken in an old man's voice) :D
Silk

DiedonD
03-21-2009, 01:22 AM
See, increasing your posts numbers its art in itself... Its a philosophy, its everything!

The more the post numbers go up, the more youll get to know the fine art of helping and BS-ing. :D

hrgiger
03-21-2009, 04:02 AM
Ah, I remember my 100th post.

Actually, I don't think I do.

Sarford
03-21-2009, 05:35 AM
Wow, it took you roughly two years to get to 100 posts.
To get where hrgiger is now will only take another 180 years!! :eek:

Rod Seffen
03-21-2009, 06:10 AM
Please lock and delete this thread, it's very existence in the universe annoys me more than the fact that thousands of children stave to death every day, and that isn't right.
I feel more loathing and contempt for someone who would start a topic to say how many posts they have than I do for any mass murderer you care to name, and that's also very wrong.

DiedonD
03-21-2009, 06:35 AM

I say Steve. Howcome youre always a few thousand of posts away from me?

I dont see you all that much active around!

DiedonD
03-21-2009, 06:37 AM
Please lock and delete this thread, it's very existence in the universe annoys me more than the fact that thousands of children stave to death every day, and that isn't right.
I feel more loathing and contempt for someone who would start a topic to say how many posts they have than I do for any mass murderer you care to name, and that's also very wrong.

You know... You shouldve seen the other guy, who had a Core related name in these forums. And was offering his name (meaning give the password on a PM so as you could change it afterwards and thus own the name) in exchange for rigging!

I wonder what wouldve you said to him :)

cresshead
03-21-2009, 07:34 AM
Rod only replied here to boost his posts upto 37...i'm sure he feels somewhat 'behind' that chap's 100 posts!

:D

JeffrySG
03-21-2009, 07:34 AM
100th post and the final episode of BSG all in one day! Yay!

Sad to see the show go... I was happy with the ending.

cresshead
03-21-2009, 07:36 AM
100th post and the final episode of BSG all in one day! Yay!

Sad to see the show go... I was happy with the ending.

DO NOT spill the ending!!!!...i've not seen season 4 and will buy it on dvd to watch rather than sit thru adverts on tv.

DiedonD
03-21-2009, 07:38 AM
Rod only replied here to boost his posts upto 37...i'm sure he feels somewhat 'behind' that chap's 100 posts!

:D

Oh so thats whats going on behind the scenes aye ;)

Competition! Well you know Rod, you cant be good on everything, cause even then youd be competing against: Superman, that blue God like character in Watchmen, Zeus etc.

Leave some be better than you at least on something ;)

PointC
03-21-2009, 11:26 AM
Wow, it took you roughly two years to get to 100 posts.
To get where hrgiger is now will only take another 180 years!! :eek:

:lol: Yes, but by then hrgiger will be over 270,000.

I honestly don't know how you guys have the time to post so many answers. I greatly appreciate it though. :bowdown:

Joker II
03-21-2009, 11:44 AM
Can't remember my 100th post neither :D

mattclary
03-21-2009, 12:47 PM

Wasn't that about 9:00AM the day this forum opened? :angel:

Congratulations, PointC. May you have many many more!

edit: Darn! I'm not even in the top 10 any more!