PDA

View Full Version : Flash embed pages

rewire69
03-19-2009, 11:40 AM
I just went to the Livesurf website...those guys use the tricaster as well....thats funny as heck.So anyhow I with the greatness of flash and our new abilities to use it now are set up to do so on our website.I used the embed code option on it as well because I wnted to pass out our player for our free-view shows.The problem is that when I e-mail out the embeded player or attach it to a bulletin like my-space like I should be able to do. The player doesnt play at all. Can embeded players be used during a LIVE stream like I was told it could be and if so I need help fixing it.I have a show tomorrow and I would like to sling this player like I stole it!!!!

also the original software that came with the tricaster pro recorded video in left you with an AVI file the 2.0 upgrade leave you with 2 mpeg files that is a serious irreitation to me personally.So I am wanting to know how to record the two files to make one video file i would prefer wmv files anf flash video option as well.So I am looking for a converter to do this with.I tried to convert a mpeg video with win avi converter and it did work at all.It burped and choked and never started up.So now I am lost not to mention playing the mpeg files on my computer doesnt work either.I was wondering if I have to send them to edit video feature then save to vcr to be played or load for vcr process.but then im thinking it would give me another 2 mpeg files to get stuck with so to speak.......any ideas guys.

rally1
03-19-2009, 02:16 PM
What's your site?

ref. the 2 part MPEG, you only need the one MPEG (contains audio and video), the second one is just MP3 audio. and you can record to .wmv or .flv by using the "start stream" and record to disk options.

rewire69
03-19-2009, 03:34 PM
well I did that and it gave me the mpeg deal. So when I did record the mpeg to disc.It doesnt have sound with it.So I was thinking something was really wrong on my new lap top or I did something wrong.Or it wasnt going to burn correctly from the tricastor

rewire69
03-22-2009, 01:17 AM
After finally getting to know the 2.5 upgrade more and so on.I figured a few doze things out.So no worries about the mpeg issues I had its all taken care of.