PDA

View Full Version : Celtic 2 - Rangers 0 SCF

OnlineRender
03-15-2009, 12:23 PM
this means nothing to some people , but to me this is the greatest day of me life as for the momement ! drunk scottish rabel !

for people who dont know ill put it into perspective
there 2 religions in scotland , catholic and protestant ,there reprsented in todays world in football terms , or soccer as some may call .

Glasgow Celtic Football Club & Rangers FC

but this is for scottish peps on website ..........................

Come ON !

allabulle
03-15-2009, 01:54 PM
I live in Barcelona, and every year milions of tourists visit us. So we are quite used to get in touch with people from all around the world. It's fun, really. And, tourists aside, every year we are visited too by supporters of several different football clubs since our beloved F.C.Barcelona tends to be playing the Champions League every season. Even television stations, radios and papers inform the public on what to expect from the supporters that are expected to be visiting us. The complete different (if not opposite) way of behaving from the two glasgow teams was explained and experienced. And it was huge. Our simpathy, then, is more on the Celtic side, here. We know. And many more around Europe know too. It's cold up there, but we know you are there and how funny, warm and cheerful you can be. And we too know how rude "others" are.

So, hey!, congratulations on your victory. And thank you for not hating me for my bad english.

gerry_g
03-15-2009, 03:48 PM
Ah crap, I went to art school every day on the bus with two Scottish guys from Corby, one supported Celtic and the other Rangers and it's all they ever talked/argued about, give us a break, I didn't care then and I care even less now

Rod Seffen
03-15-2009, 04:13 PM
Correct. It's absolutely pathetic. Here in Northern Ireland the Celtic/Rangers thing is also huge, but of course, like in Scotland, it's got very little to do with sport or football, it's just another way for troglodytes to indulge in tribalism. Idiots.

OnlineRender
03-16-2009, 01:28 AM
I live in Barcelona, and every year milions of tourists visit us. So we are quite used to get in touch with people from all around the world. It's fun, really. And, tourists aside, every year we are visited too by supporters of several different football clubs since our beloved F.C.Barcelona tends to be playing the Champions League every season. Even television stations, radios and papers inform the public on what to expect from the supporters that are expected to be visiting us. The complete different (if not opposite) way of behaving from the two glasgow teams was explained and experienced. And it was huge. Our simpathy, then, is more on the Celtic side, here. We know. And many more around Europe know too. It's cold up there, but we know you are there and how funny, warm and cheerful you can be. And we too know how rude "others" are.

So, hey!, congratulations on your victory. And thank you for not hating me for my bad english.

I went to champion league game barca vrs celtic in the noucamp nice stadium bit of vertigo but nice never the less plus they sell beer , the game ended 1 each after John Hartson scored the equliser i think it was NOV 21st 2002 if my memory serves me correct ! i loved the city aswell , plus after that Henrik Larsson signed for your team "great team barca "
as for religion i do not support celtic because of my ethic , they way i got taught is you take a ruler and the first stadium / team that it touches you support , well i lived in duke street at the time so Celtic was the team for me , plus i played for there boys club when i was a jnr , so i have a strong background and connection with the club .

what people dont understand that this was the old firm , the game of games , forget your man u vrs man city , forget your liv vrs everton , this is the game that over 60 million people watch and support , so the reference to it's just another way for troglodytes to indulge in tribalism. Idiots i stongly disagree , i have had a session ticket for the last 10 years and not once have indulged in the bigotry that co-insides with teams of this nature .

Also i run a top football forum which was contracted by another outsource developer in where they use our site for stastics and game results , and the reason we won the contract is that all bigotry and racism was auto blocked by or mods , the first scottish football forum in where we condemmed any action that may bring fans and the club into distruprute , so as for your comment i have no time for, plus you live in NI which at the moment i know is a delicate subject and my heart goes out to the family's and friends of lost ones , plus why the hell are people from another country supporting scottish teams , maybe should ask yourself that ?

its a touchy subject inwhich i do not want to get involved in , mainly because i lost mamy friends over this issue but if you support a football team it should be for there style ,history and location not religion inwhich i know is the original backbone for these teams
but if you know your history ......................................