PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Deception

serge
03-14-2009, 08:30 AM
Just saw this being posted on youtube. I only saw the first of twelve parts so far, but I think it might be interesting (or at least entertaining). Unfortunately it does seem to be a bit propaganda/Michael-Moore style (for example throwing in some horrible war images to try and get your attention). But like I said, I only saw the first part and maybe it'll get better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNK0pWlBHSw
(Search youtube for the other parts.)

rezman
03-14-2009, 09:49 AM
Yeah, great! More stuff to worry about. I'm getting to be like Roger Rabbit...just show me the cartoons, skip the news.

Love your avatar btw. "Mine Führer! I can walk!"

CGI Addict
03-14-2009, 10:14 AM
You know what, I didn't vote for Obama. I'm am an Independent. But what I see here is pretty weak stuff. I've seen most of the clips in that piece and probably about 99% of the individual snips are all taken way, way out of context. I've got my concerns about Obama just like I had my concerns about Bush. Both parties (Dems & Reps) are shady to say the least. My gripe is with the media and it's handling of news events. All of the networks heavily orchestrate what we viewers see merely for ratings and top-shelf agenda. And now here we go again with this set of videos.

It's a shame really.

evenflcw
03-14-2009, 10:24 AM
I'll just wait for the "der Untergang"-version. It will be shorter, more to the point and funnier.

Sekhar
03-14-2009, 10:24 AM
All of the networks heavily orchestrate what we viewers see merely for ratings and top-shelf agenda. And now here we go again with this set of videos.

It's a shame really.

The good news IMO is people today aren't the same anymore and refuse to be force-fed, like the 08 elections have shown - what with the social media, blogs, and all. People are making decisions by themselves like in this thread, instead of being manipulated.

cc3d
03-14-2009, 10:44 AM
You know what, I didn't vote for Obama. I'm am an Independent. But what I see here is pretty weak stuff. I've seen most of the clips in that piece and probably about 99% of the individual snips are all taken way, way out of context. I've got my concerns about Obama just like I had my concerns about Bush. Both parties (Dems & Reps) are shady to say the least. My gripe is with the media and it's handling of news events. All of the networks heavily orchestrate what we viewers see merely for ratings and top-shelf agenda. And now here we go again with this set of videos.

It's a shame really.

I'd agree mostly. Anybody that truly believes in Obama or believed in Bush are falling for the white-wash. The government getting bigger benefits Dems & Reps alike and hurts us equally. To be significant in politics, a person has to give up some key attributes like morality, ethic and honesty. So that's what we're left with for leaders.

When politicians like Obama talk about putting heavier taxes on the rich, what we need to realize is that the rich are the people with jobs. You and I.

SplineGod
03-14-2009, 10:49 AM
I think people are the same and in general get worse before getting better. People only seem to do anything only after having events effect them directly.
Good decision making depends on two things:
1.Having correct information to base decisions on
2. The intelligence, moral character etc of the person making those decisions. This is why itts been said that each country gets the government it deserves.

archijam
03-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Where is the Clinton or Bush Deception video?

I will not waste a moment of my time with this bollocks.

Zane Condren
03-14-2009, 02:39 PM
Before this gets out of hand, I am going to lock this thread. Please do not start another thread on this topic.