PDA

View Full Version : In Modeler 7.5c- Backdrop Images Don't Show

norm1153
08-16-2003, 01:43 AM
Greetings!

I am still a newbie, and am going through a car modeling tutorial that uses backdrop images in the viewports to build the car.

I followed the directions perfectly, including resizing the images in PS 7.

Instead of showing the backdrop image, the viewports all show a solid tan colored box, which is the dimensions of the image. The only time the images show up is when I am working in the Display Options - Backdrop, and maybe click on a different resolution for one of the backdrop images, in one of the viewports. The correct image then displays and continues to display, and I can go on and do a resolution change in the other viewports. The images then dispolay in all the viewports as desired, until I click "OK," to close the display options dialog box. Then the images are replaced with that tan "box."

Thanks in advance to any replies!!

Norm

richpr
08-16-2003, 07:54 PM
Is Show Backdrop on in the Layout tab for Display options? Have you changed the layout of the standard viewports?

norm1153
08-16-2003, 07:58 PM
Yes, I changed the views of the viewport; the tutorial wanted some changed, including moving the perspective view to a different viewport from where it is at default. I think those were the only changes; I did check independent views, and then also checked show backdrop.

That's about it, though.

Norm