PDA

View Full Version : Bad things happen in 3's ...pssd off !

OnlineRender
03-12-2009, 12:39 PM
First i went to take my daughter to nursery yestarday , put my foot on the break when hitting a round about doing 30mph and whallla NO BRAKES , that was fun ditching it into the side of a hedge !

2ND , BROKE MY HAND / Dislocated my nuckle moving a peice a furniture ! ill upload picture excuse the DOF kinda hard to do when feeling faint ,

3RD went to boot up my offline machine "backup " and config file error , which is easliy resolved untill i went to get external HD and guess what 500gb of data not reading

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

akademus
03-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Yep, good ol' Murphy is always with us!

Tomorrow is a brand new day, go to bed!

JBT27
03-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Tomorrow is indeed a brand new day ..... Friday 13th :D

Just a warning to maybe stay in bed ..... though doubtless something will land on the house so you'd have been safer almost anywhere else anyway ..... that's what I hate about runs of bad luck: you can't outrun 'em :)

Julian.

PointC
03-12-2009, 01:35 PM
We need to take Murphy out back and beat him senseless. :hammer:

I hope you didn't break you mouse/tablet hand... did you? That would really suck.

As akademus said - tomorrow is a new day. :)

cagey5
03-12-2009, 01:36 PM
Yep, good ol' Murphy is always with us!

Tomorrow is a brand new day, go to bed!

Yeah, sleep on it. It's not as though tomorrow is associated with being unlucky or anything.

[Edit] Drat. JBT beat me to it.

OnlineRender
03-12-2009, 01:41 PM
Yeah, sleep on it. It's not as though tomorrow is associated with being unlucky or anything.

[Edit] Drat. JBT beat me to it.

I may have to turn my back on you ! lol hope you get it !
ye it was my right hand , typin 1 handed at the moment , good thing is im pretty high with the tablets they gave me ,cant move very well though !

akademus
03-12-2009, 01:41 PM
Friday 13th...
Oh my, I totally forgot. Go to bed and stay in bed until Monday perhaps!

OnlineRender
03-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Dosn't really matter if a small minute part of the sun fell off it would land in Glasgow ontop of me head , IM that lucky !

Liber777
03-12-2009, 02:02 PM
Friday 13th...
Oh my, I totally forgot. Go to bed and stay in bed until Monday perhaps!

Mondays are always terrible. Give it a skip and go straight to Tuesday. (:

OnlineRender
03-12-2009, 02:58 PM
to add insult to injury i have a golf medal on sat that now im going to miss , my hard drive has all my demo work ,software ,raw footage and my pictures from my kids birth to present -infact if you slide threw the pictures its like a flick book ..............

could cry ...

Verlon
03-12-2009, 03:02 PM
First i went to take my daughter to nursery yestarday , put my foot on the break when hitting a round about doing 30mph and whallla NO BRAKES , that was fun ditching it into the side of a hedge !

2ND , BROKE MY HAND / Dislocated my nuckle moving a peice a furniture ! ill upload picture excuse the DOF kinda hard to do when feeling faint ,

3RD went to boot up my offline machine "backup " and config file error , which is easliy resolved untill i went to get external HD and guess what 500gb of data not reading

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Usually, you can still get the e-brake even when there is nothing in the pedal.

Ebarake is a cable, main brakes are usually hydraullic. At least in US Cars. So if there is air in the line or whatever, you can get no pressure to the brakes, but still pull the ebrake and stop without wrecking.

OnlineRender
03-12-2009, 03:08 PM
no i had to gear into 1st red linning it all the way , snapped up the hand break but i was comming threw a round about and i didnt want to handbrake turn ,and staying in NY for a year i know that round abouts are totally different from the ones in the UK "priority to right" but all power was lost in front wheels "reckon the break fluid pipe is blocked , either that or the manofest is gimped . i wasnt worried about my car more my kid in the back , but she thought it was funny hitting the hedge ...... going to buy new car tommorow !

zapper1998
03-12-2009, 04:56 PM
OMG

Friday the 13th

Hide Hide Hide

No coffee
No Soda
No shower
No Bath
No TV
No Radio
No Internet
No Computer
No Work
No nothing

Just sit on Couch, Kicked back with Beer in hand and Girl friend doing all the good stuff...

:)
:2guns:
:lol:

walfridson
03-13-2009, 01:07 AM
No coffee
No Soda
No shower
No Bath
No TV
No Radio
No Internet
No Computer
No Work
No nothing

Just sit on Couch, Kicked back with Beer in hand and Girl friend doing all the good stuff...

:)
:2guns:
:lol:
You must hide from her too. Take my word!! :hey: