PDA

View Full Version : Wow - the CORE 'theme' really is everywhere!

stevecullum
03-10-2009, 03:08 PM
I thought I would hop over to my favourite guitarists website and saw this...

www.vinniemoore.com/

Perhaps NT should ask Vinnie to perform at the official release party :boogiedow

ekho
03-10-2009, 05:04 PM
Hehehe :dance:

caesar
03-10-2009, 07:30 PM
LOL ... Vinnie is one of the best!

Hopper
03-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Vinnie is one of the most underrated guitarists I've ever seen. Truly talented. He's one of the few that truly understand dynamics and proper phrasing instead of trying to bore his audience to death with the same monotonous set of riffs up and down the neck at lightening speed for a solid hour.

He's definately in my top 10 favorite guitarists list.

stevecullum
03-11-2009, 10:36 AM
Vinnie is one of the most underrated guitarists I've ever seen. Truly talented. He's one of the few that truly understand dynamics and proper phrasing instead of trying to bore his audience to death with the same monotonous set of riffs up and down the neck at lightening speed for a solid hour.

I started playing guitar when Minds Eye came out and I his music has had a major influence on my own attempts to create something melodic. He seems to have all the right ingredients for 'guitar god' status, but somehow missed out. Still, he's getting better exposure now he's with UFO.

Edit: Have you seen him play live? - Shame there is no official DVD's of his solo stuff.