PDA

View Full Version : Impersonations - A cool game we could play until CORE arrives

DiedonD
03-05-2009, 02:25 AM
Hey, I thought of this game recently. Its been on my mind for a while.

They say that It takes a good deal to know one another, so as the impersonations arent considered as insulting. But I kinda think that beeing here with you for years, entitles us all with a 'know good enough' to make impersonations of one another, just for fun and laughs :)

So just for laughs and fun then :) . Here are my impersonations of a few of otherwise cool people in our forums :)

Stooch

Two people are discussing about quantom physics in an outside bar caffe

1st person - Quantum physics are way more complicated than that, surely you cant think that two black holes meeting one another would be the end of all!

2nd person - Well, what do you expect me to say, I cant predict the future, Im just guessing...

WHEEEEEEEEEEECK - (Porche car tire breaks)

Stooch - improve your logic or end you and your dialogue!!

WHEEEEEEEEECKKK

IMI

Two people are arguing weather its easier to slice off the white paper from the below black paper, while trying to make a silhuette, or vice versa

1st Person - Why, that I find rather strange! Why would I bother revealing all the highlighted whites, from the foreground black paper, when doing the contrary is easier! There are less shadows usually!

2nd Person - Easier isnt always better. Why must always the black darkness be cutt away! Do you know how vast is dark matter?

1st Person - That has nothing to do with it, in fact...

IMI was walking by and interveened

Well theres white, and theres black, and there are thousands of nuances between those two extreemes. I mean just vaguely theres 10% gray, 20%, 30% and thats just roughly. I surely dont want to pick sides here! Cutting off the black in a white paper is just as fruitful as cutting the white in a black paper. If youd ask me its the result that matters (Very balanced like that)

THREEL

Two psychologists are discussing about the names that should be called on each phase in psychotherapy. Threel is their friend and they just went out for chats in a friendly manner

1st Psychologist - Well, since we just meet the pacient in the few minutes, we should call this stage 'The Entry', and later on 'The Further Development' and when we reach the end it should be 'The Finalisation'

2nd Psychologist - I disagree, whats the point of calling it 'The Entry' this is not a book, it shold be called what it is, like 'The First Impressions' , and later on 'The Build Up' and then 'The Sessions Foreclosure'

Threel - Oh come on you two, just call it: beggining, middle and end and get it over with. We came here to talk about me and Lightwave! AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CALL ME AL :cry: !!!

hrgiger
03-05-2009, 04:04 AM
This thread has nowhere to go but down.

DiedonD
03-05-2009, 04:52 AM
This thread has nowhere to go but down.

Why Hr? As I said, it isnt the intention to be insultive, just having fun.

Surely, anyone can also impersanate me! I just imagined like a huge laughing party! each impersanating the other in a friendly manner! And well all have some fun. Thats my intention.

Dont be so thin skinned.

shrox
03-05-2009, 04:54 AM
I've got work to do!

DiedonD
03-05-2009, 04:57 AM
I've got work to do!

Ok Shrox, nobody is forcing you nor anyone else to join in the fun.

Later man!

shrox
03-05-2009, 05:06 AM
Ok Shrox, nobody is forcing you nor anyone else to join in the fun.

Later man!

That was my impersonation!

DiedonD
03-05-2009, 05:09 AM
That was my impersonation!

LOL, sorry!

You were impersonating yourself?

Nah the idea is to impersonate some friend, or someone you know, so as its funny, but be careful not to go too far, cause may be considered insultive you know.

So have a go at someone :)

Exciting isnt it :)

Nangleator
03-05-2009, 06:56 AM
Who am I?

DiedonD, you just aren't answering my questions about where you intend to go with this thread. I've asked over and over. I'm not trying to be a PITA, but until DiedonD shows me a clear, concise plan, I won't believe this thread will last in the current market of threads in this forum. Why would anyone post here, when the Blender and Maya threads offer specific advantages? How will you address those challenges?

DiedonD
03-05-2009, 07:28 AM
Who am I?

DiedonD, you just aren't answering my questions about where you intend to go with this thread. I've asked over and over. I'm not trying to be a PITA, but until DiedonD shows me a clear, concise plan, I won't believe this thread will last in the current market of threads in this forum. Why would anyone post here, when the Blender and Maya threads offer specific advantages? How will you address those challenges?

Pardon! Are you impersenating someone? :) If so, give it a name will you! I dont think theyll mind, its for fun here.

Ive told everyone where is this thread going! Its going to alotta fun, where each impersoantes the other in a joyful manner! Its an interpersonal thing! How does one knows the other? Or better yet! What image does one have of the other?

I think beeing here for almost everyday, you have come to know certain patterns of each other, those that outstand mostly! Just exagerate those, just dont go too far, and it turns out very funny! And in the meantime tells the others about the one who is beeing impersenating!

Theres nothing to fear guys! Theres nothing here but having fun, showing your interpersonal skills, and impersonating!

Im not running against any thread, Blender, Maya or Max, this isnt somekind presidential candidacy! And the only challenge here, is, how well do you think you know your coleagues by impoersonating them?

Anyone up for that challenge then? Dont be scared, just exagerate what youve picked from everyone else, not too much though, and lets have some fun :)

DiedonD
03-05-2009, 07:36 AM
Like so:

Heres Megalodon after 100 years from now

Ted...raizes his hand in a shacking old voice ... Your just wrrroooong!

IMI
03-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Deputies of the German Reichstag: At a time when deeds are everything and words but little, it is not my intention to approach you, elected representatives of the German nation, more often than absolutely necessary. The first time that I turned to you was at the outbreak of the War, at the moment when, owing to the Anglo-French conspiracy against peace, every attempt to reach a possible compromise with the Poles which was otherwise possible had been eliminated. The most ruthless man of the present day who (as they themselves admit today) as early as 1936 had conceived a plan of devastating and, if possible, destroying Germany in a bloody war, because she was growing too powerful in her peaceful prosperity, had at last found an instrument in the Polish state, and prepared to draw the sword for their interests and aims.

That's kind of obscure, so I'll tell you all that's my impression of Adolph Hitler, as he might address the German Reichstag.
He doesn't post here anymore though, ever since he lost interest in 3D and went back to water color paintings and architectural drawings.

And now, as I have introduced the Nazi - indeed, the ultimate Nazi - into this thread, in accordance with some internet forum law, I have jump-started its ultimate degradation and demise.
And possibly set some sort of record in the process.
:D

Nangleator
03-05-2009, 10:49 AM
A pre-preemptive Godwin!

Yeah, all those arch-viz guys are weird...

Paul Lara
03-05-2009, 02:17 PM
This can not end well. I've closed this thread.