PDA

View Full Version : Newtek Forum kills my eyes

Boris Goreta
03-03-2009, 03:50 AM
New forum look is great and easy to look at, much better than the old bright one. But everytime I click on a new link I get white blank screen for a short time which blinds my eyes for a moment especially if I browse in a dark room. Is that a feature of my browser or of the forum ? Does anyone else have a problem with this ? It really does hurt my eyes.

Boris Goreta
03-03-2009, 04:19 AM
Ah, I forgot to mention that I am using Google Chrome. Yes, it is a Chrome issue, Interner Explorer "flashes" black instead of white which is good. Maybe I can tweak some settings in Chrome ?

Lewis
03-03-2009, 04:37 AM
Yep FFox 3.x and IE7 works fine so it's Chrome only problem :D

rsfd
03-03-2009, 05:31 AM
Chrome is evil!

Exactly!

steamthunk
03-03-2009, 11:18 AM
Negative. Chrome is the awesome! I didn't jump on the bandwagon when it was released, but overall I'm enjoying it's speed. Especially at launch vs. FF3. My biggest gripe is they don't have a send page command which is annoying.

Personally, I liked the white forum better. So maybe I'm just a freak.

RollerJesus
03-03-2009, 11:22 AM
Chrome is evil!

Not not much help I know, but I had to say it.

:)

Completely agreed, but it was recommended for a javascript dungeon creator for Torque I recently picked up and there was a huge performance boost under Chrome than IE or FF. Although, not crazy about it for the day to day browsing.