PDA

View Full Version : I'm soooo SAD!

ted
02-25-2009, 10:48 PM
I just found out today that I have a shoot that is part of a multi part shoot on Wednesday of NAB week. :devil: Arrrgggg.
I guess it's a good thing to have work, but now I gotta head back home Tuesday.
I guess I'll have to really make a fast pass on the floor and miss talking with all the manufacturers. Of course I'll spend quality time at the NewTek Booth. :D

digefxgrp
02-25-2009, 11:10 PM
I'm sad too because this will be my first NAB in 10 years without a Star Trek Experience to hang out at. I'm going to miss Commander Churoq's insults... and of course downing many Warp Core Breaches.:grumpy:

BigHache
02-25-2009, 11:24 PM
... and of course downing many Warp Core Breaches.:grumpy:

Now this is one heck of a drink. How you can down more than one though is a feat in of itself. :2guns:

ted
02-26-2009, 09:54 AM
I thought of that too. No more Quarks on Wednesday night with Eric Pratt. :D
Last year I had my monster drink and part of the community one as well. They just went down soooo easy!

PointC
02-26-2009, 11:36 AM
I'm assuming that overall attendance is going to be down due to all the doom and gloom out there. I see that they are slashing hotel rates now... I've never seen that for an NAB convention.

Truly a bummer about Star Trek... that was always a highlight of our trips to LV. Maybe now they'll come up with the BSG Experience. That would be fracking awesome. :D

Bill_Evans
02-27-2009, 11:37 AM
I thought of that too. No more Quarks on Wednesday night with Eric Pratt. :D
Last year I had my monster drink and part of the community one as well. They just went down soooo easy!

It opens at its new location in May and should be completely operational by NAB 2010.
-Bill

digefxgrp
02-27-2009, 01:31 PM
I’ll definitely have to swing by The Neonopolis to see how much of the “refit” has taken place. They’re still saying they’re on track to have Quarks open by the launch of the new movie on May 8th. That’s only a couple of weeks after NAB.

PointC
02-27-2009, 01:49 PM
Man... I'm out of the loop. I didn't even know it was re-opening until I read this thread. Very cool! :)