PDA

View Full Version : Vt-2 and nero 9

indiavision
02-22-2009, 12:33 PM
HI,

I KNOW VT-2 IS A VINTAGE, BUT STILL I HOPE SOMEBODY IS OUT THERE WITH THE THIS INFO.

I HAVE VT-2 AND HAVE JUST INSTALLED NERO-9 SOFTWARE. AFTER COMPLETING ALL THE STEPS, WHEN I COME TO THE POINT, WHERE I WANT TO SEE THE PREVIEW, EVRYTHING IN THE PROGRAM-NERO-9, FREEZES. I HAVE 1 GB RAM.

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM? IS IT THE RAMS BEING LOW OR NERO-9 IS CONFLICTING WITH VT-2?

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED HELP.

BILL LACHHAR
INDIA VISION-THE SHOW.:help::help:

Adam_LightPlay
02-23-2009, 05:50 PM
I assume you are trying to author a DVD?
What Codec is the Clip you are trying to make a DVD from in Nero-9? If it's an .rtv file that might confuse nero. Try an .avi in the DV codec. That always worked fine in Nero.
If Nero chokes at the same place regardless of codec, maybe it's the Operating System. A VT [2] is probably running on Windows 2000, maybe Nero 9 is too new for Win-2000.

Trouble shoot one part at a time, and see if you can find the cause.

Adam_LightPlay
02-23-2009, 05:54 PM
Come to think about it, the fact that Nero-9 chokes at the Preview point, is probably a display card issue. If it's still the original VGA card that came with your VT[2] system, it is probably pretty underpowered for Nero-9.
I'd check to see if Nero 9, supports that card. Also download and install the latest nVidia drivers and Direct X.