PDA

View Full Version : CORE membership check

vncnt
02-22-2009, 05:41 AM
Bought the LW9.6 upgrade incl. LWCAD and CORE membership (490.36 euro 10/2/2009).

Now, should I wait for the first CORE release or should I check my CORE membership somehow?

Still no T-shirt in my mailbox - no CORE flag in my profile on the registration pages....

Amurrell
02-22-2009, 09:48 AM
Check back over the next few days for your CORE membership and the rest of your questions will be answered. That is if you did indeed sign up for the HardCORE membership.

cagey5
02-22-2009, 09:53 AM
Don't forget to register it too.

Myagi
02-22-2009, 10:12 AM
He might be asking how to proceed to get into HC. I also got my 9.6 upgrade from NT-Eu on friday and registered it, but did not receive any information at all about HC, so I don't know what to do or what will happen or if I fell through the cracks. I'm assuming they will mail the core license/member numbers to us eventually, so I'm taking it easy (only as long as the first build isn't out :D). I did fire off a mail though, so I'll see if I get any answers in the next couple of days.

bhughes3D
02-23-2009, 10:34 PM
I have also bought a LW 9 upgrade that is supposed to include HC. I bought it on the 5th of Feb and registered on the 11th. I haven't heard anything specific about HC membership.

Yesterday I emailed customer service and I'll wait until the end of the week to try contacting them by phone. I'm not in any rush, I'm a total newbie who barely understood Carrara 7, although I did know I didn't like it. I need to spend more time learning LW 9 in anticipation of LW Core.

geothefaust
02-23-2009, 11:20 PM
No shirts yet - When you get in the HC forums you'll see more information on that.

You did not register your username and serial in the registration area. You'll have no access to the HC forums until you do. Once you do so, you'll then see HC membership in the registration page. Also a day or two after you've done that, you'll have access to the HC forums.

Bought the LW9.6 upgrade incl. LWCAD and CORE membership (490.36 euro 10/2/2009).

Now, should I wait for the first CORE release or should I check my CORE membership somehow?

Still no T-shirt in my mailbox - no CORE flag in my profile on the registration pages....

Myagi
02-24-2009, 09:56 AM
I did get a reply yesterday (NT-eu), btw. Which confirmed thet I would get a mail from NT with HC info. No time frame mentioned, so I guess they're just working through their lists and it'll get done eventually.

geothefaust
02-24-2009, 10:17 AM
Right.

Also check the bottom of the forums regularly (remember to fully refresh your browser with CTRL + F5, or log out and back in) to see if the HC forums are available to you. Like most people, I didn't get an email confirming that they had added me.

Myagi
02-24-2009, 10:25 AM
If I get that far :) The mail that I'm supposed to wait for is the one with the license/member id so I can register.

vncnt
02-25-2009, 02:16 PM
No shirts yet - When you get in the HC forums you'll see more information on that.

You did not register your username and serial in the registration area. You'll have no access to the HC forums until you do. Once you do so, you'll then see HC membership in the registration page. Also a day or two after you've done that, you'll have access to the HC forums.

You are right. I needed to register separately for hard core.
The registration page is asking for a Membership No. Unfortunately it is not accepting the serial number. I guess I have to wait until LW sends a Membership Number.

phil lawson
02-25-2009, 02:19 PM
Mmm that's odd - when it prompted me for the membership number, the serial was what I entered and it worked. Are you typing it or copy and pasting it? Maybe there's some hidden HTML code creeping in if copy/pasting.

Myagi
02-25-2009, 03:20 PM
Mmm that's odd - when it prompted me for the membership number, the serial was what I entered and it worked. Are you typing it or copy and pasting it? Maybe there's some hidden HTML code creeping in if copy/pasting.

Do you mean a Core serial or LW9 serial? From what I gather those of us who bought the LW9 upgrade (from NT-eu), we have only received the LW9 license key after registering that the usual way. We have yet to receive the Core serial/license/whatever.

phil lawson
02-25-2009, 05:46 PM
Ah right you are - I meant the core license number - apologies.

vncnt
02-27-2009, 01:43 AM
Just received a reply from NT support.

It seems all of you HC members without access/T-shirt/etc need to contact support in order to receive your access number.

Myagi
02-27-2009, 08:17 AM
which email exactly did you use?

(with some of the contacts it's confusing whether you end up at NT or NT-eu)

nikfaulkner
02-27-2009, 08:49 AM
i ordered my 2 upgrades nearly 3 weeks ago (from europe), no core membership emails, no tshirts. nothing

i've emailed both europe and .com on numerous occasions, all i get is "please be patient"

sent another batch of emails today, so fingers crossed

n.

vncnt
02-27-2009, 01:22 PM
I purchased from Newtek-Europe so I sent my
e-mail to: [email protected]

They need to know your serialnumber and purchase date.

OnTheWay
03-06-2009, 02:06 PM
I purchased from Newtek-Europe so I sent my
e-mail to: [email protected]

They need to know your serialnumber and purchase date.

Hi,

Have you received your core membership ?

Christian

nikfaulkner
03-06-2009, 11:23 PM
nope still no core membership details on either of my upgrades. i have however been given access to the core forums (probably because i've complained so much)

newtek europe assure me i will get a membership number added to "my products" in the registration are but as of yet i have no idea when
:(
n.

Myagi
03-07-2009, 10:06 AM
As far as I can tell there's isn't more to it than the forums right now, so no need to panic if you already see those... until the first build is released that is :) but that gives them a couple more weeks to sort things out.

slacer
03-07-2009, 02:06 PM
I ordered LW at 5th of February at NewTek Europe and found the HardCore forum yesterday at the bottom at the forum index page.

But I did not get the membership ID or a Flag indicating that I am a HardCore member at the register page.

NewTek Europe confirms a delay in the process of membership confirmation because there are so many requests for HardCore.

It took a month to get access to the forum, lets see when the Membership ID arrives in my in-box.

:)

vncnt
03-19-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi,

Have you received your core membership ?

Christian

After more than 2 weeks waiting the answer is unfortunately: no.