PDA

View Full Version : 3D Arsenal related issues.

andrewelliott
02-19-2009, 07:19 PM
Iím having 2 problems with the truss scenes in 3D arsenal.
1) Screen 12, is tiling (repeating) and I donít know why. You can see the photo attached. All the video are standard DV, so it isnít an issue with the video size.
2) Speededit, doesnít see the truss videos (tried 2 different scenes) as being transparent, BUT it works with other scene (tried a Billboard). The overlay button for the truss scene is disabled. Iím using 32 bit TGA files in both cases.

PointC
02-19-2009, 08:06 PM
1. Looks like the video is the wrong size for whatever reason. Did you try automatic sizing for that surface?
2. Do you happen to have a black backdrop image in your truss scene? If so there wouldn't really be an alpha channel to drop out in SpeedEdit. Just a thought.

best of luck :)

andrewelliott
02-19-2009, 08:18 PM
1) Yep, that did. Click that "automatic sizing" button and it worked.
2) Nope. But thanks for the help anyway. I've attached one frame if that's usefull to any body.

P.S If someone can tell me how to put a white back drop on it, that would be good enough for the moment.

PointC
02-19-2009, 08:26 PM
If all you need is a white background, you could just use a white backdrop in your scene and then render out a set of 24bit TGA files. Then you wouldn't even have to worry about the alpha channel in SE.

andrewelliott
02-19-2009, 08:34 PM
haha,
That did it,
Thanks you've been alot of help.

PointC
02-19-2009, 08:38 PM
no problem :)