PDA

View Full Version : If my shirt design wins I'll be able to go "HARDCORE"!

wacom
02-19-2009, 03:39 PM
Hello Folks,

I was excited to day that my first threadless.com submission made it through the first leg of the journey that is the threadless gauntlet. Just like everyone else right now, I'm scrambling to pick up income, some of it for LW HARDCORE membership!

So here is the deal- I'm trying to get as much scratch together as I can, regardless of this entry. However- if I win I'm going straight to the LW CORE site and plunking down the cash for my HC membership!

In addition I'm going to give away most of the stuff they give a winner- which is mainly shirts etc. so if I win I might just send some of you a shirt in the mail as a thank you for helping me out.

If you like the shirt design vote for it here:

http://www.threadless.com/submission/197860/Three_Muses_of_War

Be sure to look around- there is some really good stuff on there by other people.

Thanks,
Gideon

geothefaust
02-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Right on! Well I dig your shirt. It got my highest rating. Some of those other shirts though.... Whoa... What were they thinking? :o

Anyway, hope you win. :)

UnCommonGrafx
02-19-2009, 04:46 PM
I just voted a 5 on the page that came up. Thought the design was... spermic.

wacom
02-19-2009, 04:54 PM
Thank you for the votes!

If you have red sperm with faces on it you should get checked out though!

Had that once...you have to look REALLY close to see the faces though.:D

wacom
02-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Right on! Well I dig your shirt. It got my highest rating. Some of those other shirts though.... Whoa... What were they thinking? :o

Anyway, hope you win. :)

Well, there is some really good stuff on there though, you just have to look through it.

At least it's better than the colors! site has become...ugh...so many dots drawings...but that's a whole other can of worms!

akademus
02-19-2009, 05:10 PM
Cool shirt dude! Could use some more work on muses but it's quite nice this way too.

wacom
02-19-2009, 05:24 PM
Thanks! I was trying to stay with "simplified" as a theme since I can get out of control with detail. Maybe if I submit another illustration I'll do something more detailed next time.

Thank you for the input, it always helps! Nice tutorials BTW akademus. I like the sword master one quite a bit- might have to check that one out further for sure.

hrgiger
02-19-2009, 05:26 PM
Good luck Wacom. Hope to see you in the Core forums soon.