PDA

View Full Version : Who the Heck at Newtek manages Attachments in User CP?

Ivan D. Young
02-17-2009, 07:39 PM
I can't delete images and content in the Attachment mangement part of my User CP. I think others are having the same problem. How do we get this fixed?

I want to post some renders showing off 9.6 but I can't. By April, I expect to be posting Core images in the core forums!!! Can't post anything right now!:thumbsdow
Thank you.

lwanmtr
02-17-2009, 07:44 PM
Not sure how it figures it out....I looked at my page..and it seemed that all the images I posted in the 9.x beta forums are locked and cant delete them..or it could just be a random generator to decide what you can and cannot delete...hehe

Ivan D. Young
02-17-2009, 08:34 PM
yeah I got that problem too. I got some images and content, that are from old old beta forums and they are no longer valid and out of date comapred to 9.6 and I can't delete those either.
I can see all the stuff that I want to delete and do not have the ability to do it.

akademus
02-18-2009, 01:11 AM
well, open betas are closed now, it has to do something with it. If you contact forum administrator and specify the files you want deleted and I'm sure they do it for you.

Ivan D. Young
02-18-2009, 01:49 PM
You are suppose to be able to check your own documents and delete them, but the controls don't work.

Wade
02-18-2009, 02:10 PM
You are right there is a problem and others are locked out of posting images as well. There are a few other threads started as well.

http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95143

HEY NEWTEK WEBMASTER PLEASE FIX... Thanks.

W. W. W.

RedBull
02-18-2009, 02:24 PM
My Inbox says it's 100% Full....

And when i delete PM's it also still says 100% full, so my PM doesn't work any longer, while we are on a similar subject...

lwanmtr
02-18-2009, 02:51 PM
Could be that Core is sucking up all the power, which is causing system errors...lol