PDA

View Full Version : Any onther news on LW core?

AmigaNewTek
02-17-2009, 06:45 AM
After the core appetizer event, would be great to see other video or images, as well as other info about the product.

Please feed us with news and previews!!!

AmigaNewTek
02-17-2009, 03:27 PM
I reply to myself.

No.

zapper1998
02-17-2009, 03:40 PM
yep

hrgiger
02-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Yes there is! Breaking news on Core. No news today, that's the news.

Nicolas Jordan
02-17-2009, 04:06 PM
Core is dead! Dead silent.

warrenwc
02-17-2009, 05:18 PM
We could tell you, but you already know the punchline...

mattclary
02-17-2009, 05:27 PM
After the core appetizer event, would be great to see other video or images, as well as other info about the product.

Please feed us with news and previews!!!

You know, there is a really cool way (http://register.newtek.com/) that you can guarantee yourself you will hear breaking CORE news... And I am pretty sure, that is the only way you will hear "everything".

Unless of course we go warrenwc's route, but... Now that would just be unpleasant, now wouldn't it?

Ivan D. Young
02-17-2009, 07:33 PM
yes there is news and yes it is a secret subject to NDA. If you want to know more become a member. it is easy. For the Nervous Nellies,. nothing has happened yet and you have time to sign up.:tongue:

lwanmtr
02-17-2009, 07:48 PM
There's no news because they are working hard to finish the time machine they'll use to transport Core back in time once it's finished, so that they will have the mostest cutting edge package...or did they already do that? I hate time travel...

JeffrySG
02-17-2009, 07:59 PM
What's CORE?

geothefaust
02-17-2009, 09:14 PM
I can only say this:

:D Wow!!!

Is that enough? ;)

MAUROCOR
02-17-2009, 09:25 PM
I can only say this:

:D Wow!!!

Is that enough? ;)

Wait a minute... what do you know that we donīt, dude?????

geothefaust
02-17-2009, 09:26 PM
Nothing. Nothing at'all sir. :D

lwanmtr
02-17-2009, 09:28 PM
People from oregon are often prone to halucination and random spinning...hehe

geothefaust
02-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Lol. I don't think the military would have taken me if I was. :p

Though these days I hear they'll take almost anything that moves or breathes.

lwanmtr
02-17-2009, 09:52 PM
Oregonians are often unaware of their random spinning..and federal law prohibits discrimination based on their spinniness(?)...of course, with their spinny nature and halucinations, they make great leutenants...you can also give them a machine gun and air drop them into the middle of the enemy lines...lol

geothefaust
02-18-2009, 12:45 AM
Amen brother! :D

lwanmtr
02-18-2009, 01:10 AM
no money yet :(

Mitja
02-18-2009, 02:25 AM
Wait, it's coming, some... no, false alarm!

cresshead
02-18-2009, 03:51 AM
i can neither confirm or deny that there is any 'news':devil:

hrgiger
02-18-2009, 04:10 AM
i can neither confirm or deny that there is any 'news':devil:

As a hardcore member, I can confirm this.

cresshead
02-18-2009, 05:02 AM

also as a hardcore member i could deny this...and will, though i cannot confirm that

jaxtone
02-18-2009, 05:11 AM
Are you guys on crack or something? :D

Weetos
02-18-2009, 05:23 AM
I can't understand this - what's the point in teasing only those who are already HC members ? I'm still not on board mostly because I run low on cash and have other priorities, but having some NEWS would help much giving CORE top priority in my list, don't you think ?

We're still waiting for some new stuff, as promised by Jay - so now where is it ? This situation is getting weird to say the least, it's been two weeks since Core has been revealed, and we don't have any news from NT (ok there's some info on core webpage, but we were told some good stuff was coming up, and so far nada)

I WANNA BE TEASED !!!! Please !

(and hopefully I'll get the cash so I can upgrade before the charter deal ends)

cresshead
02-18-2009, 05:27 AM
I can't understand this - what's the point in teasing only those who are already HC members ? I'm still not on board mostly because I run low on cash and have other priorities, but having some NEWS would help much giving CORE top priority in my list, don't you think ?

We're still waiting for some new stuff, as promised by Jay - so now where is it ? This situation is getting weird to say the least, it's been two weeks since Core has been revealed, and we don't have any news from NT (ok there's some info on core webpage, but we were told some good stuff was coming up, and so far nada)

I WANNA BE TEASED !!!! Please !

(and hopefully I'll get the cash so I can upgrade before the charter deal ends)

8/ = US

"lines read between"

shermanlu
02-18-2009, 06:02 AM
be patient... it's worth to wait for couple days....sure not weeks ^^

DBMiller
02-18-2009, 06:21 AM
This is all very funny, I can see that. Ha Ha. But I have paid (a week and a half ago) and still no Core registration number for me, even though I have asked tech, and customer support. I'm all for waiting through what (I hope) is a busy time for NewTek but I'd like some news even if the news is still "no news yet".

cresshead
02-18-2009, 06:41 AM
has your money gone out of your account?
hav you emailed marketing and web master at newtek?
have you called them on the phone?

MAUROCOR
02-18-2009, 06:46 AM
This is all very funny, I can see that. Ha Ha. But I have paid (a week and a half ago) and still no Core registration number for me, even though I have asked tech, and customer support. I'm all for waiting through what (I hope) is a busy time for NewTek but I'd like some news even if the news is still "no news yet".

I did my registration last saturday. Now I am waiting an e-mail that communicates my account is activated... and till now I have nothing... and no news too... I canīt help myself to think there is a party:dance: in LW Hardocore forum and I am missing that...:cursin:

KillMe
02-18-2009, 06:53 AM
scroll down to just above the 9.5/6 beta and have a look it might have appeared -

but i cant confirm that there is infact anything there - i might jsut be sending you to look in random places in the forum for no reason

geothefaust
02-18-2009, 08:31 AM
Wooo-weeee.... I need to take a break.

Hope you guys that paid get your accounts squared away soon! :)

cresshead
02-18-2009, 09:05 AM
if i were yuou and lived in the u.s.a i'd call newtek...if i were here in the u.k. [i am!] then i'd call newtek using skype!...or just skype beevee!

hrgiger
02-18-2009, 02:16 PM
Try signing out of the forums and signing back in. It worked for me that way.

DBMiller
02-18-2009, 02:19 PM
NewTek just got me activated! Thanks again!

geothefaust
02-18-2009, 02:24 PM
Now get in there and read about [deleted]! You're going to be amazed...

:D

Wickster
02-18-2009, 02:54 PM
You HC members are obviously beta testing the information before it gets released to the public. Quit slacking off and find those bugs in them JPG images, so NT could released it live. :)

lwanmtr
02-18-2009, 03:08 PM
Nah..those HC members are just screwin with us who dont yet have the $$ to join up...what they forget is that there are more of us than them..and we are getting close to forming a hunting party to hunt down all those who screwin with us...thats right...we're pissed off and jealous..bad combo, so watch out..LOL

mav3rick
02-18-2009, 03:11 PM
naaaaaa no need feel bad :) every1 is invited anytime... but i must say this ride is HOT and i mean WOA really hot

Myagi
02-18-2009, 03:13 PM
Nah..those HC members are just screwin with us who dont yet have the $$ to join up...what they forget is that there are more of us than them..and we are getting close to forming a hunting party to hunt down all those who screwin with us...thats right...we're pissed off and jealous..bad combo, so watch out..LOL

pitchforks! pitchforks! only 39.50 a pop. only 10 available, get em while you can! ;)

lwanmtr
02-18-2009, 03:25 PM
Free torches! free paper bag (to fill with whatever you like)..hehe

geothefaust
02-18-2009, 04:12 PM
Lol, awesome. :p

Silkrooster
02-18-2009, 06:05 PM

The trick is to know who is on which side.:hey:

Silkrooster
02-18-2009, 06:07 PM
pitchforks! pitchforks! only 39.50 a pop. only 10 available, get em while you can! ;)

Free torches! free paper bag (to fill with whatever you like)..hehe

When you guys run out, you can model some more.:D

Zithen
02-18-2009, 06:28 PM
Hmmmm. Wow...looks like someone is having fun in Hardcore land. Just curious, what would be the recommendation based on what you know (or don't know)? Would it be advantageous to get into Hardcore now? Or should I wait a little longer to make a decision before March 31 and get some information from Newtek? Anyone?

hrgiger
02-18-2009, 06:38 PM
Hmmmm. Wow...looks like someone is having fun in Hardcore land. Just curious, what would be the recommendation based on what you know (or don't know)? Would it be advantageous to get into Hardcore now? Or should I wait a little longer to make a decision before March 31 and get some information from Newtek? Anyone?

Well, personally, I think getting in for the price before March 31st is a great deal, I'd think twice about passing it up.
As far as what I know or don't know, I don't think anyone can answer that for you. But for me personally, I'd be sold.

Myagi
02-18-2009, 06:44 PM
I'm not in there, but based on what NT has said and members have repeated once or twice, the first beta is still a couple of weeks off at least. So we shouldn't be missing much.

At most some screenshot or video. I believe someone from NT (Jim Plant?) made a post last week, that kinda sounded like they wanted to throw the HC members a bone. It didn't say anything specific nor when this was going to happen, so I'm just speculating that they could could get or have gotten a teaser shot/video.

(I'm really not a member, my LW9 upgrade has been collecting dust in brussels all day and just got to germany about an hour ago *shakes fist at UPS* :D )

JMCarrigan
02-18-2009, 07:02 PM
People from oregon are often prone to halucination and random spinning...hehe

'scuse me? You... you talkin' tuh me? (What was that!? You see that fireball?!) :D

JMCarrigan
02-18-2009, 07:07 PM

Laughed... thought I'd die. :D:) :D

warrenwc
02-19-2009, 02:20 PM
I have no knowledge of any such activities and if I did, I would not be at liberty to discuss them.

Zithen
02-19-2009, 03:41 PM
So I won't be missing anything if I wait until March 31?

UnCommonGrafx
02-19-2009, 04:09 PM
no, no, not at all...

Just a bunch of hype.

I sure wouldn't join at this juncture if I were you. See, I was right: you haven't joined yet.

(Conversations of obsfucation have been most suggested within the Core, I have been shoved to say...)