PDA

View Full Version : Newborn turns out 1yr

waly
02-17-2009, 02:37 AM
The newborn turns out 1 yrs, the newest state in europe and world today turns out 1 yrs old.
I want to give a brief information about the Kosova, 17.02.2008 was the year that newest state in the world declared it s independents. i dont want to get too much into politics and I dont want this thread to be politized.

Please don t reply in politicall fashion this is a art and social forum and I t should stay like that. Thanks !!

best regard Waly.

waly
02-17-2009, 05:36 AM
Pointless thread then. And didn't Diedon make one already?

Quite frankly I think few people care.

It s not up to u to estimate if people care or not as i mentioned before has got nothing to do with politics or something i ve got no intensions, even though I see where u re trying to. I won t allllow that to happen.
Please no politics. Cause i don t care about politics I m an artist, so you are.

As regarding to Diedon s thread i didn t notice that one.

This is addicted to everyone who has good intensions.

hrgiger
02-17-2009, 05:55 AM
Well, I personally don't care. I do care that this has been posted in the community section and has nothing to do with Lightwave or even 3D. This should be moved to General discussion.

mattclary
02-17-2009, 06:35 AM
It s not up to u to estimate if people care or not as i mentioned before has got nothing to do with politics

But he hit the nail on the head, no one cares. If politics were involved, people might care. The politics of the situation are lost on the rest of the world. Go shoot off some fireworks or something and get back to work.

waly
02-17-2009, 07:18 AM
You seem to be a bit clueless as to how communication and communities work. You can't simply request one sided replies to a topic that in itself is politically loaded. That's not how things work. If you apply the social filters that most grown ups have (or maybe not) you should know this.

You also overestimate how much people care in the first place. Especially when you basically dictate which type of replies you want.

All of this makes this thread pointless. And hereby endeth todays free lesson in social behaviour. :)

U re reply's are very good proof that you care and gives sense to this thread, even if u re not fully aware of it yet, but don t worry you be aware.

By the way thank s for u re free lessons, if this are free lessons I m curious to know how are the payed ones, maybe u ll teach that the God who created you and everything that u see and u don t, is imaginary or something!!

shrox
02-17-2009, 07:39 AM
Well, congratulations then. When you get to your centennial and bicentennial, people will notice.

kopperdrake
02-17-2009, 07:54 AM
You've just reminded me of a story my father told me once:

We were in Italy in 1976 where my father was based in the RAF. It was the evening of the bicentenary, and a Royal Navy Wren, from a well-to-do family in Jersey, was on her way down the stairs of the building when a rather sozzled US Navy Captain approached her on the way up and seeing her not in a party mood said "Are you not going to congratulate me on our Bicentenary?", to which the Wren replied "Sir, my father's f**king golfclub is older than your country", and continued on her merry way.

In fact I pull pieces of pottery out of our garden every day older than the US :D

;)

shrox
02-17-2009, 08:04 AM

We were in Italy in 1976 where my father was based in the RAF. It was the evening of the bicentenary, and a Royal Navy Wren, from a well-to-do family in Jersey, was on her way down the stairs of the building when a rather sozzled US Navy Captain approached her on the way up and seeing her not in a party mood said "Are you not going to congratulate me on our Bicentenary?", to which the Wren replied "Sir, my father's f**king golfclub is older than your country", and continued on her merry way.

In fact I pull pieces of pottery out of our garden every day older than the US :D

;)

Excellent. Great story. Once reason I moved to the UK is for the civilization.

cagey5
02-17-2009, 08:25 AM
Pointless thread then. And didn't Diedon make one already?

Quite frankly I think few people care.

Quoted for agreement. I'm getting really tired of these threads. I have strong views on numerous subjects, and this forum is the place for none of them.

The 'don't read then' option isn't an answer either. Take it some place people give a damn.

waly
02-17-2009, 09:23 AM

;)

well i don t know where did this old stuff is based on, I don t remember menitoning something that has got to do with ancience, If u want to talk about the old stuff, I ve got a better story for you, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iliria, This tell about how old my contry is, or lets say one of the oldest communities in europe.

best regards, and respect.

lots
02-17-2009, 09:59 PM
The newborn turns out 1 yrs, the newest state in europe and world today turns out 1 yrs old.
I want to give a brief information about the Kosova, 17.02.2008 was the year that newest state in the world declared it s independents. i dont want to get too much into politics and I dont want this thread to be politized.

Please don t reply in politicall fashion this is a art and social forum and I t should stay like that. Thanks !!

best regard Waly.

What is anyone even supposed to say to that? Yay? What was the reason for this post? You're just stating a fact. I imagine people in your country had a nice independence day party or something, but what's the point of this thread?

Personally I don't find it relevant to Lightwave, CG, or art even, unless you are planning to show us a picture or something?

This should probably be moved to the general section... At least there, it will make a little more sense, granted the thread still lacks a purpose :P

GCastro
02-17-2009, 10:00 PM
What is anyone even supposed to say to that? Yay? What was the reason for this post? You're just stating a fact. I imagine people in your country had a nice independence day party or something, but what's the point of this thread?

Personally I don't find it relevant to Lightwave, CG, or art even, unless you are planning to show us a picture or something?

This should probably be moved to the general section... At least there, it will make a little more sense, granted the thread still lacks a purpose :P

agreed.

-GC

Stooch
02-17-2009, 11:32 PM
It s not up to u to estimate if people care or not as i mentioned before has got nothing to do with politics or something i ve got no intensions, even though I see where u re trying to. I won t allllow that to happen.
Please no politics. Cause i don t care about politics I m an artist, so you are.

As regarding to Diedon s thread i didn t notice that one.

This is addicted to everyone who has good intensions.

I dont care. please end yourself and this thread.

Stooch
02-17-2009, 11:34 PM
Excellent. Great story. Once reason I moved to the UK is for the civilization.

I thought you moved because you desperately needed a job???

Mitja
02-18-2009, 02:29 AM
you guys are so funny, really!!! :D

mav3rick
02-18-2009, 03:58 AM

best regard Waly.

with due respect to any country in this world why do we have to read this in lw community forum please? you have general discussion forum and i am really not interested to read this political background stuff in 3d world...

waly
02-18-2009, 04:23 AM
with due respect to any country in this world why do we have to read this in lw community forum please? you have general discussion forum and i am really not interested to read this political background stuff in 3d world...

mav3rick, i want to apologize to you and everyone in this forums, I know that place of this king of threads is in the general discussion section, the thing is that when i wrote this i was in reall rush, and for some reason i ve posted accidentaly here, im trully sorry for that.
I would ask the administrators of the forums, if it s possible to move into the general discussion section if this is possible.

best regards cheers,

by the way the independence party was rellay amazing.

thanks for the understanding.

jaxtone
02-18-2009, 05:40 AM
I have to say that this thread amuses me, one guy is proud of his new society ("I´ll guess its muslim, but not sure"), because in the link it seems like the heritage is totally another historically! Another guy feels like its a threat to his nationalistic traditions! Well to me both gives me headache in the end of the day? So what´s wrong with it? The answer is: Two dimensions is one less! :)

I´d rather enjoy to work in a real 3D-environment since in that world neither religion or politics judge my female sisters whehter they will not cover their hair with veils or if they will not rejected if not visiting churchs enough at the sunday sessions!

And you know what? There´s always a "delete button" to use in case something doesn´t work properly. What does that make us to? Carbon Copies of morons trying to play God or addicted artists?