PDA

View Full Version : Fustrated with Newtek, no where to turn,... others?...

thedaytrader
02-16-2009, 09:11 AM
I joined Core by buying lw9.6 upgrade from a competitors software. I was told the next day by email that core membership was added.
Still no email on core member no., it's been since feb5. I have called repeately and gotten vm, no one will return calls, I have gotten only one email from a sales rep indicating i was signed up, but have written 5 times since then to 2 different guys, and no more responses. Tech support did answer one call and said yes i was a member and no. should be emailed...but 11 days now, still nothin. No one will help me at Newtek..Are there others, please chime in..
I posted this because maybe someone will see it and respond, I have gotten no response any other way.

Exception
02-16-2009, 09:26 AM
Lw 9.6 has been released just a few weeks ago. What's your rush, Core is likely to be at least a year off until its release. They'rve only jsut started to set up this programme.

fyrissian
02-16-2009, 09:33 AM
I know what you mean. I ordered last Wednesday, and *just* got my membership id a few minutes ago. Hang on a bit longer, they're bound to get to you soon.

We don't have any actual CORE software to play with yet, so just try to be patient. (I know, it's hard. I was biting my own fingernails for a day or two, then just let it go.)

thedaytrader
02-16-2009, 09:35 AM
Lw 9.6 has been released just a few weeks ago. What's your rush, Core is likely to be at least a year off until its release. They'rve only jsut started to set up this programme.

well from what i understand is that the core beta will be released shortly and without my membership no. there is no way for me to register it and no way that newtek even knows I am a legitimate owner of core to send me the beta download. .
What fustrates me is the lack of the customer service i am receiving, expecially since i migrated from another platform and spent money with newtek.

*Pete*
02-16-2009, 09:35 AM
the CORE beta should start in a few weeks time..before march 31:st.

cresshead
02-16-2009, 09:53 AM
hi yeah it's frustrating, the membership system is manual by what i understand so 'someone' has to transfer you be hand to being in the HC membership

are you JUST waiting for the hardcroe membership to come alive?

you have got your lightwave 9.6 dongle and can download the lightwave 9.6 instasller yes?

JMCarrigan
02-16-2009, 09:56 AM
I joined Core by buying lw9.6 upgrade from a competitors software....

I was curious: Do you mean that you upgraded to 9.6 and Core by way of a companion upgrade?

And, have you attempted to sign in to the Core forums? You're in Texas? Call 'em, be Texas friendly, tell 'em you need for them to drop everything they're doin' and attend to your needs. (jokingly of course.) Always works for me in person, little harder over the phone because they can't see you're kiddin'.

donny
02-16-2009, 10:33 AM
Hey thedaytrader send me your information and I will get someone on it right away and see why you have not received your membership. You can use the [email protected] that comes directly to me.

COBRASoft
02-16-2009, 10:50 AM
Hey thedaytrader send me your information and I will get someone on it right away and see why you have not received your membership. You can use the [email protected] that comes directly to me.

Sounds interesting, could you check my account too? I also registered the 5th (from 9.6 to CORE). No real answers on my mails if any... Please NT!

donny
02-16-2009, 11:17 AM
Sure if anything I can direct it to the correct person.

COBRASoft
02-16-2009, 11:30 AM
I'm HardCORE too :)

Just got my license number, finally!

dgrigo
02-16-2009, 11:55 AM
I Follow too... HardCORE finally! got my license too :D

Alliante
02-16-2009, 01:05 PM
Welcome, COBRASoft & dgrigo :)

calilifestyle
02-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Frustrated, same here. but my frustration is with all these core questions. In ever thread! this is worst then playing WoW and ever 13 year old kid is spamming in the trade room . omg its so irritating, i cant filter out this crap. please newtek just make a place for people post these and move them there.

thedaytrader
02-17-2009, 01:42 PM
Thanks Donny, i sent an email to you.
If it gets passed along, then it may be overlooked again by the others that have all my previous emails.
I see others that have bought at my same time period are missing theirs also, so maybe it is just sporatic with some.

donny
02-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Sorry thedaytrader I was actually replying to another user.

DiscreetFX
02-17-2009, 04:53 PM
NewTek will do you right thedaytrader. They have been helping customers with LightWave and many other NewTek products for many years. They may be busy sometimes but their customers service is very good and they try their best to make things right.

donny
02-17-2009, 05:07 PM
thedaytrader I'm still working to get you registered for the Hardcore should be able to get it done tomorrow.

donny
02-18-2009, 08:53 AM
You should now have access to the Hardcore forum.

MAUROCOR
02-18-2009, 10:30 AM
You should now have access to the Hardcore forum.

Donny, what about mine? I am waiting too...

donny
02-18-2009, 11:35 AM
Yes I show you have access as well.

DBMiller
02-18-2009, 01:29 PM
Thank you to the NewTek staff again. I have been activated to the Core forum today!
Now, let's see what is going on over there!

MAUROCOR
02-18-2009, 01:30 PM
Yes I show you have access as well.

Thank you so much, Donny!!!:thumbsup:

Psyhke
02-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Quick question -- I upgraded to 9.6 from 8.5, the purchase was just a normal upgrade process without any specific mention about what to expect or do in regards to the core membership that comes with it. Do I need to do anything else? It hasn't been a long delay like others here or anything, just making sure I didn't miss something.

BeeVee
02-18-2009, 02:26 PM
When did you upgrade?

B

Psyhke
02-18-2009, 03:40 PM
On Monday, a couple days ago only. Just wanting to make sure I don't need to do anything that I might have missed since there was no mention of core in the process or afterwards (confirmation e-mails).