PDA

View Full Version : Me likey bouncy!

lwanmtr
02-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Ok, just a moment of insanity..hehe Too long staring at the LW interface today....

NT hs updated the Core page, put an edited version of the 'reveal' video..but nothin new?

I'm one of the few who wanna buy, but dont have the money..but I feel sorry for the ones who already did and have to wait even longer between purchase and reception...LOL

I can imagine them clearing out a little space on their computer for Core, prebreweing the vats of coffee, building their automated chip dispensers and trying to figure out a way to move the toilet into the computer room (or vice versa) in preparation for the day they download Core and settle in for the long months of what they are sure to be blissfully bug ridden...Take up smoking, cause at least that'll give you an excuse to get up from the computer for a few minutes every now and then...LOL

Of course, until I get the money to get Core, I'll just wave my fist and scowl at the ones who did get it...hehe

geothefaust
02-13-2009, 12:24 AM
Ok, just a moment of insanity..hehe Too long staring at the LW interface today....

NT hs updated the Core page, put an edited version of the 'reveal' video..but nothin new?

I'm one of the few who wanna buy, but dont have the money..but I feel sorry for the ones who already did and have to wait even longer between purchase and reception...LOL

I can imagine them clearing out a little space on their computer for Core, prebreweing the vats of coffee, building their automated chip dispensers and trying to figure out a way to move the toilet into the computer room (or vice versa) in preparation for the day they download Core and settle in for the long months of what they are sure to be blissfully bug ridden...Take up smoking, cause at least that'll give you an excuse to get up from the computer for a few minutes every now and then...LOL

Of course, until I get the money to get Core, I'll just wave my fist and scowl at the ones who did get it...hehe

Actually, we're getting something special for pre-ordering. :) I wont say, because I don't want to ruin it.

Anyway, also another thing we get for pre-ordering is this... It's right on the CORE page:

The special HardCORE Charter Member discount price of US$395 is guaranteed to remain the same when renewing next year.

How's that for a deal? Pretty sweet if you ask me. :thumbsup: