PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Help???

alkart2003
02-09-2009, 06:35 PM
I just purchased Hardcore and when I went to register it asked for membership number and forum ID. Does anybody know what this is talking about and where do I find the hardcore forum?

jasonwestmas
02-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Your LW Core License Key in the Email is the same as your Member ID #.

alkart2003
02-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the reply! Do you know what the forum ID is and where the forum is found?

jasonwestmas
02-09-2009, 07:41 PM
use your own forum ID. . .alkart2003. That will give the moderator notice and they will add you to the forums manually.

art
02-11-2009, 01:17 PM
I just purchased the membership via paypay and I received payment confirmation from paypay. Do I have to wait for another email from NT with my membership ID?

art
02-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Ah... nevermind. I just received the email!

bhughes3D
02-11-2009, 03:24 PM
I just wanted to add to this thread that I can't seem to register for HardCORE yet.

I just purchased LW 9 a few days ago and received it today. I've installed it and registered it successfully. I thought I could use my membership number (license key with or without the dashes) and forum ID but the registration system says the membership number was not found. Possibly a delay in their database?

I tried calling customer service, got a guy who asked me my name, after that the call disconnected. Trying to call back back but no one picks up. I'm guessing they are very busy so I'll try later.

I'll be patient, heck I still need to learn LW 9, HardCORE can wait for awhile.

geothefaust
02-11-2009, 03:47 PM
I'm not sure how the upgrades work. But I'm certain you should have received a separate email for the CORE info. So you'd use your serial for CORE and not LW9 serial.

If you didn't get a separate serial for CORE, I'd email NT customer support.

gclayton
02-11-2009, 03:47 PM
I just wanted to add to this thread that I can't seem to register for HardCORE yet.

I just purchased LW 9 a few days ago and received it today. I've installed it and registered it successfully. I thought I could use my membership number (license key with or without the dashes) and forum ID but the registration system says the membership number was not found. Possibly a delay in their database?

I tried calling customer service, got a guy who asked me my name, after that the call disconnected. Trying to call back back but no one picks up. I'm guessing they are very busy so I'll try later.

I'll be patient, heck I still need to learn LW 9, HardCORE can wait for awhile.

To register for HardCORE you probably received another License key for LW Core. To register for HardCore use that License Key and your forum id and you should eventually be added to the list to access the HardCore forum.

If you are trying to use the License Key for LW 9 to Register CORE the that will probably not work.

Sorry if I have misunderstood exactly what is happening. Good luck.

Gil

bhughes3D
02-11-2009, 04:23 PM
I'm not sure how the upgrades work. But I'm certain you should have received a separate email for the CORE info. So you'd use your serial for CORE and not LW9 serial.

If you didn't get a separate serial for CORE, I'd email NT customer support.

To register for HardCORE you probably received another License key for LW Core. To register for HardCore use that License Key and your forum id and you should eventually be added to the list to access the HardCore forum.

If you are trying to use the License Key for LW 9 to Register CORE the that will probably not work.

I haven't received a second license key for CORE so I'll have to wait or email NT support as suggested. I'll probably wait a few days anyway, if I don't see anything by next Monday I'll email support.

anubisonyx
02-25-2009, 08:55 AM
I bought into the HardCORE membership on the 10th of Feb. Got an email say it would take a little time to get my account activated which is fair enough. I am still waiting as of this moment for this to be done. I just wondered if anyone has access to the HardCORE forums yet?

Nicolas Jordan
02-25-2009, 09:30 AM
Yep, there are plenty of people who have access to the Hardcore forum. Have you already registered for it like explained above?

anubisonyx
02-25-2009, 09:50 AM
Yep I registered fine when I log into my Newtek account there is my HardCORE membership registration along with my Lightwave 9.6 registration. The email I received told me my account was active and just to wait to be added to the forums. When this was done they would send me an email with the link to them. I guess Newtek are just a bit slow in adding me to the forums. I emailed Newtek and they are looking into it.

Sarford
02-25-2009, 09:55 AM
You may have to log-out of the forums and empty your cache. Then, when you log-in again, it could be that they are active.

anubisonyx
02-25-2009, 10:04 AM
Ah now I see right at the bottom of the forum just about What's Going On section the HardCORE * CORE Members Only section. I take it this is what I am looking for?
I guess Newtek just forgot to let me know they were right down there LOL

Thanks for the help Sarford