PDA

View Full Version : I'm in the hospital and have no news about my CORE license

COBRASoft
02-09-2009, 01:25 AM
Hey all,

Well, I'm in the hospital with a serious infection on my leg. The internet connection is almost not working, so it is very hard to follow the news about CORE. NT, where is my license? I bought it thursday night and I still haven't got my license number. What is wrong? It would be nice to receive a small word from you on this.

Can somebody tell me what's going on in the private CORE forum (through mail or PM)? I'm missing all the fun and I paid for it as good as anybody else inthere...

Greetings,
Sigurd

Dexter2999
02-09-2009, 01:30 AM
Hope you get better soon, Man.

COBRASoft
02-09-2009, 01:32 AM
Hope you get better soon, Man.

Thx, i hope so too :)

*Pete*
02-09-2009, 01:40 AM
what a perfect illness, and no core...

An opportunity to just sit and do 3d, not leaving the computer for more than the most urgent needs, and then you lack core and access to forums...

It must be horrible...

vector
02-09-2009, 01:45 AM
Core can wait. You will be better soon, Im sure, friend :)

Vector

accom
02-09-2009, 01:56 AM
Take care about your Core, not NT Core! I really hope you get better ASAP! Fingers crossed!

COBRASoft
02-09-2009, 02:02 AM
Thanks all for the kind words. I get painkillers and anti-biotics, so, nothing I can do about that but wait.

It's indeed horrible, I have so much time now for CORE (forums)...

Jockomo
02-09-2009, 06:53 AM
I too bought core and am being held hostage by mutant aliens. I have hardly any internet and have nothing to do. Could someone tell me what's going on in the core forums too? Please help I'm dying of boredom....

:)P

shrox
02-09-2009, 07:19 AM
Hey all,

Well, I'm in the hospital with a serious infection on my leg...

Ouch!

Wait, isn't that how most zombies start, with a infection on the leg or arm?

theo
02-09-2009, 07:36 AM
Sorry to hear. I wish you a speedy recovery.

wfstecko
02-09-2009, 07:39 AM
I feel for you and hope your infection gets better. I had painful one in my thumb for 5 months, and eventually had to find a new doctor to get something done about it.

Core can wait. Take care of yourself first.

Walter

COBRASoft
02-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Thanks all for the nice comments... Except the one about the zombies :)

I don't understand why NT can't give us a temporally license number, but ok, patience will be my best friend for some little time...

cresshead
02-09-2009, 09:55 AM
hope you get well soon...

still, if your bored...go play left 4 dead on xbox360..lots of people in that limping there way round hospitals and alike!..ouch!

COBRASoft
02-09-2009, 10:11 AM
hope you get well soon...

still, if your bored...go play left 4 dead on xbox360..lots of people in that limping there way round hospitals and alike!..ouch!

There are no XBox360's in our hospitals, nice idea though :)

JeffrySG
02-09-2009, 10:13 AM
Get better soon!!!

mav3rick
02-09-2009, 10:15 AM
get better. core gang is with you brotha.. i am sure NT is loaded with licencing so delay is normal... rmmbr worley fprime?

cresshead
02-09-2009, 10:30 AM
if only this were real, you could do tha wave in your hospital bed!

http://photos-c.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v2067/246/71/553887870/n553887870_1310274_686.jpg

COBRASoft
02-09-2009, 10:38 AM
get better. core gang is with you brotha.. i am sure NT is loaded with licencing so delay is normal... rmmbr worley fprime?

I guess so, but it is tempting to test CORE right now. I'm bored as hell here as I'm not allowed to leave my bed :(

NT, will CORE run on Nintendo DS? The hospital is a very good reason, believe me :thumbsup:

COBRASoft
02-13-2009, 11:25 AM
I had a surgery last night on my leg because it couldn't heal with anti-biotics alone. Now I have this hole of 3 cm at the front of my lower leg which has to be kept open so all the 'dirt' can come further out... Lucky me, I'm home and get daily nursing, but it's painful as h*ll!

About CORE... I still haven't received ANYTHING from NewTek about my license. This is more than 1 week now. Lucky they've updated the video so I see some more things about CORE this way...

ncr100
02-13-2009, 11:35 AM
I had a surgery last night on my leg because it couldn't heal with anti-biotics alone. Now I have this hole of 3 cm at the front of my lower leg which has to be kept open so all the 'dirt' can come further out... Lucky me, I'm home and get daily nursing, but it's painful as h*ll!

About CORE... I still haven't received ANYTHING from NewTek about my license. This is more than 1 week now. Lucky they've updated the video so I see some more things about CORE this way...

That is amazing! I hope you heal well. Have you heard about the alternative treatment of maggots (seriously) that eat only dead flesh, making a wound clean? http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/10/1024_031024_maggotmedicine.html

Email [email protected] and they should get back to you. The customer service team is great!

Oedo 808
02-13-2009, 12:35 PM

Damn, that sucks big time. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble it's causing and hope it heals up soon.

DiedonD
02-13-2009, 12:38 PM
Thats right. Laboratory clean maggots will eat only the infected, dead meat away from your leg. You feel no pain in the process BTW.

The other used insects are bees for slowing down multiple sclerosis paralysis, and leeches for forcing blood to come through the reunited vains (like after a cutt or so)

Titus
02-13-2009, 01:02 PM

Get well! and about your license I think I gave my comment about some problems at the e-store a week ago.

adhesiveX
02-13-2009, 01:21 PM
Hope you feel better soon.

COBRASoft
02-13-2009, 03:28 PM
That is amazing! I hope you heal well. Have you heard about the alternative treatment of maggots (seriously) that eat only dead flesh, making a wound clean? http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/10/1024_031024_maggotmedicine.html

Email [email protected] and they should get back to you. The customer service team is great!

Very interesting! Here in Belgium they rely too much on anti-biotics for these kind of wounds. In Russia they use bacteria or virusses to kill the bad bacteria. I've heard about maggots and so, but here, it is unavailable at the moment. Perhaps I have to go to Germany or so the next time.

Thanks all for your kind words. I've tried emailing NT several times already, no valuable response yet...

DiedonD
02-14-2009, 12:18 AM
How did you got the infection in the first place?

Do you know what made your leg infectuous?

COBRASoft
02-14-2009, 06:39 AM
How did you got the infection in the first place?

Do you know what made your leg infectuous?

Yeah, the doctors told me stress and not enough sleep... It's a bacteria that lives in everybody, but by being too tired, your body's resistance is too low to fight it and you get infections on the weakest part(s) of your body.