PDA

View Full Version : Show us the Number!

UnCommonGrafx
02-06-2009, 02:18 PM
Had this thought: no one knows how many wavers are out there... except NT...
Then, as I descended the throne, yeah --that one, the thought came,
"Hey, maybe if we knew the CORE Order numbers, we could get an idea!"

So, I propose, share your number so that we can see the 'possibility' of our numbers.

I'm (an unprocessed, don't have access to the forums, yet) 5836. So, theoretically, 5835 people signed up before me.

Frikkin Kudos, NewTek! (Based upon the above supposition.)

So...what's your number?

hrgiger
02-06-2009, 02:21 PM
I'm (an unprocessed, don't have access to the forums, yet) 5836. So, theoretically, 5835 people signed up before me.

Somehow I'm highly doubting that the number started at 0 or 0000 or whatever. I'm also highly doubting that we have 5800+ people signed up for Core already.
I'm guessing they've used some other method to generate the numbers then just sequentially. I'm 6056.

PointC
02-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Signed up yesterday afternoon - #5902

shermanlu
02-06-2009, 02:27 PM
I don't think it has so many people signed up in this shot period of giving time (2 days)...

I'm on #6049

scratch33
02-06-2009, 02:32 PM
I think the number i sjust the total articles sell in newtek shop...not only the core.

Hardecorer 5762

UnCommonGrafx
02-06-2009, 02:37 PM
Come on guys...
Did anyone see Jim's statement? He said, and I paraphrase, "We have a lot of orders to process (Thank you!)..."
Knowing Jim as a sales guy, all these numbers sound right on. Or Awfully Awfully close...
So yeah, if the numbers climb into the 10k category, I'm going to be ABSOLUTELY stoked for NT 'cuz we gonna have a party with all them new tools a comin'!'

scratch33
02-06-2009, 02:44 PM
I hope your right...

but I do not believe it...

The hardcore numbers are begined around 5...

Mike_RB
02-06-2009, 02:45 PM
I think that's your store ID. I don't think it's changed since you last ordered something.

UnCommonGrafx
02-06-2009, 02:59 PM
You derailers!

hehehe, I love this.
Let's assume those ARE such numbers for the purpose of this thread. Hell, there's been enough supposition given to other nonsense around here in the past "13 days", why not this?
Why would it be so infathomable that they would have had so many orders in such a short time on a planet of billions?
Truly folks, much of what you are saying has been factored into this totally invalid, incapable of being reliable study. ;) I can attest and swear that all theory in this here thread will be ineligible for use in any number studies of how many wavers there really are.

Yet, here we are, looking at what is to be a new and integrated lw, along the lines of Houdini. I don't know about you but ... since the Reveal... I can imagine a bit more as to what lw might become into the future.

Never imagined what I am about lw. I can, though, imagine the numbers.

Mike, even if you are right, the indicators are still there. BtB, Kudos on all you've done and accomplished.

tribbles
02-06-2009, 03:03 PM
I'm guessing it's the order number, which would be sequential for each order placed in the store - regardless of whether it's a HardCORE membership or something else. It also wouldn't take into account the number of items ordered.

I would imagine that the earliest order number is around the 5700 mark (as has been mentioned in another thread).

As an aside, I'm #5890, and I ordered 2 seats.

scratch33
02-06-2009, 03:08 PM
Let's assume those ARE such numbers for the purpose of this thread. Hell, there's been enough supposition given to other nonsense around here in the past "13 days", why not this?
Why would it be so infathomable that they would have had so many orders in such a short time on a planet of billions?

Because nobody has the 100 or 200 or 1000 or 2000 or 3564 or 4563 or...

:D

UnCommonGrafx
02-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Business entities don't read forums, generally. Or, so would be my argument on that one.
Early adopters also, also called early invitees to the HardCore party. Could explain some of the acerbic comments by some vets: they weren't allowed to be a part of it.

Mind you, all supposition.

:thumbsup: :bday: (close enough)

Because nobody has the 100 or 200 or 1000 or 2000 or 3564 or 4563 or...

:D

mav3rick
02-06-2009, 06:02 PM

UnCommonGrafx
02-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Today, not having received a "we got your money, thanks, here's some more keys to privileged space..." note about my Core subscription, I find I am even more curious what kind of numbers so might have...
Ya know, "Did they get THAT many orders that I'm still waiting on someone to get around to me..."

I guess I coulda just said, "Bump".