PDA

View Full Version : Speed Modelling Challenge #24 - Containers

flakester
02-06-2009, 07:11 AM
Speed Modelling Challenge #24 - Containers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

1: Every week there will be a subject for you to model along with a time limit. You should spend no longer than the allocated time, then post a render of your model. As in most challenges like this, your honesty on modelling times is essential.
How you interpret the brief is up to you as long as the final model conforms to what is asked for.

2:Post a render of your model (min 800x600 pixels) in this thread with a wireframe.

3: LightWave should be used for modelling. 3rd party Plug ins are allowed.

**Please mention whether or not you would be happy to share the model.**

4: You can enter as many times as you like, posting each in this thread. If you run over the time, the model can still be posted but won't be subject to the judging.

5: Time spent on texturing, setting up a scene for a render and rendering is not included in the allocated period.

Subject - Containers.
Any container, real or imagined, past, present or future. Boxes, tubs, truggs - all are welcome.

Time Limit - 60 minutes

Deadline - Wednesday 11 February 2200 GMT.

Sorry for the delay in getting this rolling, it does mean that we get less time to complete this one.... but I think we'll be ok!

Good luck all.

Weepul
02-06-2009, 07:27 AM
Spiffy! Simple yet flexible theme. It's been a while...I should make a few for this one. :)

KiloWatkins
02-06-2009, 09:22 AM
Oh, this is cool! Do I get extra consideration if I animate the Vapor? LOL

flakester
02-06-2009, 09:39 AM
Oh, this is cool! Do I get extra consideration if I animate the Vapor? LOL

Lmao!

Errrrm. No. *stern face* :p
Although extra credits can normally be earned with a regular supply of decent beer!

--
flakester.

R.Feeney
02-06-2009, 01:27 PM
http://www.newtek.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=69441&stc=1&d=1233951728

Good choice of subject flakester :thumbsup:
An external harddrive from me, it does contain data :D
45 min modeling including the odd desk thing that they are sitting on.

colkai
02-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Sweet! - Lovely render and funky tabletop :)

flakester
02-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Very nice entry R.Feeney, and as Colkai said; funky tabletop, liking that a lot.

Can't wait to see what you put in to this one weepul, your entries are normally fab.

Thought I'd best get one in, if not just for the practice.
The mother of all containers of our wonderful modern world; the can.

About 35 mins modelling, most of which was having at least two bites of most cherries in order to get the ridges to stand out enough, and be sharp enough.

About 1 hour 50 for the layout and fprime cook in total. I'll post wires later down the line. The object and scene are available as always, if anyone wants them.

Cheers,
--
flakester.

R.Feeney
02-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Cool cans, excellent surfaces.

if anyone is looking for container inspiration there is a big list over here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Containers

Weepul
02-06-2009, 06:04 PM
Can't wait to see what you put in to this one weepul, your entries are normally fab.

Thanks, flakester. Yours looks really sharp too! Nice scene setup. :thumbsup:

JCG
02-06-2009, 06:32 PM
Container #1. Looking for the eagle-in-a-barrel plugin to make a second entry.

TripD
02-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Heh! Just had to cause cuz. No render yet. gotta peel a neck label for scanning still. Cheers!

Oh.... about 30 mins model time.

colkai
02-07-2009, 04:53 AM
About 30 mins or so to build, the barrel is separate pieces, just doesn't look it :p
Working on another one now, which I bet most homes have, or if not, certainly did a couple of decades ago. ;)

KiloWatkins
02-07-2009, 06:06 AM
Very impressive guys n gals! I have used LW stock glass before, but make glass with a min. of 6 pixels of thickness, to have something for light to refract, when looking though it. I love Layout and tend to cut the length in half for the render, then speed up or slow down the anim in SpeedEDIT.

IOW, I knew I could get some schooling from youse guys! TIA

Oedo 808
02-07-2009, 09:10 AM
Good work guys, this one seems to be off to a flying start, I missed out on the Core challenge, always seem to leave these 'til the last minute so got screwed when we lost power.

The magician's hat gave me a good chuckle. :)

colkai
02-07-2009, 09:23 AM
Ok,
Here we go, pretty basic, I can testify that we have several of these in the cupboards. :)

Also attached, model files and a re-render of the barrels with slightly different texturing, plus model files for them.

flakester
02-07-2009, 10:14 AM
Awesome entries so far.

Been a while since I've seen any genuine bonafide Tupperware in the flesh, that was an ace blast from the past! :thumbsup:

--
flakester.

colkai
02-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Been a while since I've seen any genuine bonafide Tupperware in the flesh, that was an ace blast from the past! :thumbsup:

--
flakester.

From the past? Dude, we've got some in the fridge with fruit in as I type! :D :D

BlueApple
02-07-2009, 12:43 PM
Nice entries so far, everyone. I've been so wrapped up in this Core business I haven't had time to read any other threads.

Here is Kandor in its container. Took me the full hour to model. I may go back and work on the renders later.

flakester
02-07-2009, 01:21 PM
From the past? Dude, we've got some in the fridge with fruit in as I type! :D :D
The only bits I see these days are nasty, two-bit impersonations of the proper stuff. The real deal has its own look and feel, only subtleties.... but you know what I mean!

Nice entries so far, everyone. I've been so wrapped up in this Core business I haven't had time to read any other threads.

Here is Kandor in its container. Took me the full hour to model. I may go back and work on the renders later.
Sweet job. Nice work there. :thumbsup:

--
flakester.

colkai
02-07-2009, 02:17 PM
The only bits I see these days are nasty, two-bit impersonations of the proper stuff. The real deal has its own look and feel, only subtleties.... but you know what I mean!
Oh heck yeah, often imitated, never surpassed. :)

R.Feeney
02-07-2009, 05:02 PM
Great work guys:thumbsup:
I wish I had thought of Kandor, excellent.
Another one from me, 45 min modeling

Iain
02-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Nice topic and great entries so far :thumbsup:

R.Feeney
02-07-2009, 05:11 PM
Are you going to have a go at this one Iain?

RudySchneider
02-07-2009, 08:33 PM
First attempt at one of the speed modeling challenges. It ain't much, took me just about an hour of modeling, but far more with texturing...

colkai
02-08-2009, 03:15 AM
Hehe, you know, I toyed with that very idea! :)

flakester
02-08-2009, 12:47 PM
~ Another one from me, 45 min modeling Lovely render there R.Feeney.

First attempt at one of the speed modeling challenges. It ain't much, took me just about an hour of modeling, but far more with texturing... Good to see you chime in on these - very nice entry. :thumbsup:

--
flakester.

Iain
02-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Are you going to have a go at this one Iain?

Yeah I hope so. I spent about 35 minutes on a metal core guitar pedal last week and never got to finish it 8/

It's great to see some consistent entrants like yourself. I'll hopefully get back in the swing of it soon.

Cheers!

geothefaust
02-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Very nice entry R.Feeney, and as Colkai said; funky tabletop, liking that a lot.

Thought I'd best get one in, if not just for the practice.
The mother of all containers of our wonderful modern world; the can.

About 35 mins modelling, most of which was having at least two bites of most cherries in order to get the ridges to stand out enough, and be sharp enough.

About 1 hour 50 for the layout and fprime cook in total. I'll post wires later down the line. The object and scene are available as always, if anyone wants them.

Cheers,
--
flakester.

Ahh crap! I was working on some cans for this one, looks like you beat me to it. I was just set to render too, haha.

Anyway, those are super nice, great job. I'm jealous. :D

flakester
02-08-2009, 03:46 PM
Ahh crap! I was working on some cans for this one, looks like you beat me to it. I was just set to render too, haha.

Anyway, those are super nice, great job. I'm jealous. :D

Cheers for the props Dude.

I would urge you to go ahead and post your cans (including wires); I'm judging this round so my entry is just for fun, besides - I'm not the most efficient modeller, you may be able to show me a trick or two! :thumbsup:

--
flakester.

RollerJesus
02-08-2009, 08:31 PM
The good old shipping container...

It took me the full hour to get this one together. I wasted a bunch of times on some of the door detailing, then scrapped it because it just didn't look right. About 5 minutes on the texture and render slapping it into a generic set.

Packaged scene is attached.

RudySchneider
02-08-2009, 10:13 PM
I was havin' so much fun, I decided to go for another...

One hour to model both the vase and the plastic measuring cup. The wire is pre-Catmull Clarke Sub-D. I will say, though, that dielectric takes ages to render!

Hopper
02-08-2009, 10:56 PM
I was havin' so much fun, I decided to go for another...

One hour to model both the vase and the plastic measuring cup. The wire is pre-Catmull Clarke Sub-D. I will say, though, that dielectric takes ages to render!
Nice look. I think raising the RPE and lower the minimum pixel spacing a couple of notches might help you get those artifacts out (little white dots).

geothefaust
02-08-2009, 11:43 PM
Cheers for the props Dude.

I would urge you to go ahead and post your cans (including wires); I'm judging this round so my entry is just for fun, besides - I'm not the most efficient modeller, you may be able to show me a trick or two! :thumbsup:

--
flakester.

Thanks flakester for the encouragement. I think I'll skip the can and try something else though. :)

Got a few ideas, see what happens. :thumbsup:

Iain
02-09-2009, 02:12 AM
The good old shipping container...

It took me the full hour to get this one together. I wasted a bunch of times on some of the door detailing, then scrapped it because it just didn't look right.

AAAggghhh I had just started one of those thinking it's weird that no-one's done it yet!

Nice stuff again guys!

colkai
02-09-2009, 02:17 AM
Hehe, yup, I thought if I had time that'd be a nother neat entry, shows how much we think alike, which is scary! :D

RollerJesus
02-09-2009, 07:52 AM
Hey all... I ran across a problem when modeling my container that I consistently have and I'm wondering if someone could lend a helping hand.

I bandsawed the polygons on the side of the container, ran extender plus and moved the new polygons towards the inside. Normally, if I didn't have a number of polygons selected, I would scale and move to create a beveled edge. The problem here is that no matter what selection mode I had, the polygons would not scale how I need them to.

Is there a way to have multiple polygons scale with respect itself instead of the entire selection, origin or mouse?

Appreciate any insight here.

`Patrick

flakester
02-09-2009, 08:14 AM
Howdy RJ.

If it is a group of polys that do not share edges, the only solution I can think of would be to use the bevel tool in conjunction with the numeric panel.

If there are discrete groups that do not share edges with each other, but do share edges within themselves; I think you would most likely have to perform the same set of 'extend - scale - move' operations for each separate group. If that makes sense?

Or..... perform the required action on one set, then copy & paste the set to your required locations. This gets around trying to perform the exact same operations to the nth percentage // mm // etc, a number of times.

Hope that helps..... though I think I've really only helped in confusing myself more!!

--
flakester.

RollerJesus
02-09-2009, 08:17 AM
I think the bevel tool may be the right one for the job, I've just been stuck on the extend-move-scale routine so much lately that I must have overlooked it. I'll try it out tonight.

Thanks Flake!

colkai
02-09-2009, 08:22 AM
Is there a way to have multiple polygons scale with respect itself instead of the entire selection, origin or mouse?

`Patrick
I have often thought that would be a very useful feature.
These days, I tend to select the polys and use Multishift if these more than 1 poly but of course, you then need to do some corrections.
EDIT: Just thought, if you have LWCAD, you could just do one section, then run vector clone, merge points and you have a nice uniform surface. :) Works like a charm - just gave it a go.

RollerJesus
02-09-2009, 08:24 AM
Thanks for the help guys... Bevel did the trick perfectly. Duh...

RudySchneider
02-09-2009, 08:57 AM
Nice look. I think raising the RPE and lower the minimum pixel spacing a couple of notches might help you get those artifacts out (little white dots).

Thanks, Hopper! I KNEW there was something in GI I should be playin' with (still a LOT to learn, understand, and remember)! I'll give the render another go when I get home tonight.

adamredwoods
02-10-2009, 02:18 AM
A late, quick entry.
"Birdcage" took roughly 45 minutes while watching tv. (not including the dragon)

flakester
02-10-2009, 03:12 AM
Nice entry adamredwoods, cool concept. :thumbsup:

--
flakester.

RudySchneider
02-10-2009, 08:54 AM
Cool cage, adamredwoods! Where's the newspaper (for droppings) at the bottom of the cage, lol?

So, I went home last night, changed the material settings for the plastic, followed Hopper's suggestion to bump up RPE. But, even with RPE at 400, SR at 100, Angle of 20 degrees, Adaptive at 0.01, and a two-hour-plus render, it's better, but still a lot of artifacts, especially at the base of the vase.

Maybe too strong an HDRI Image World?

R.Feeney
02-10-2009, 09:10 AM
Try switching on limit dynamic range.
or adding an image filter to your hdri - full precision blur should help reduce the hotspots

adamredwoods
02-10-2009, 10:40 AM
Thanks! Here's a lighter version. I don't know why my images are so dark, other than that I'm falling asleep at the keyboard as I render.

Mark The Great
02-10-2009, 12:37 PM
More tupperware...

I can't get the plastic to look quite right.

R.Feeney
02-10-2009, 12:39 PM
A bin yes a trash can, a receptacle for rubbish, last stop on the way to the dump.

Bin and street 50ish min modeling and a blue screen of death, lost the models, followed by a rebuild in about 25 min. It was easier the second time round but not nearly as interesting.

If you add it up it was over the time limit but if you just count one or other attempts I`m safe.:D

RollerJesus
02-10-2009, 12:45 PM
Feeney, glad to see Mousey made another appearance... One of my favorite models from these contests!

R.Feeney
02-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Feeney, glad to see Mousey made another appearance... One of my favorite models from these contests!
Thanks RollerJesus :D there are a few other guest appearances in there too, from previous speed modeling challenges.

JeffrySG
02-10-2009, 01:15 PM
Really great entries and renders everybody!! :D

RudySchneider
02-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Feeney --- What trash!

Wait a minute... Is that?...

RUN EVERYBODY! IT'S A BOMB!

R.Feeney
02-10-2009, 01:45 PM
Not a bomb, you could use it to drop one though :)

RudySchneider
02-10-2009, 08:30 PM
OK, limited dynamics did the trick. Much better, albeit 2 hours, 43 minutes of waiting!

Iain
02-11-2009, 01:05 AM
Nice glass material :thumbsup:

Dielectrics are slooowwwww.

colkai
02-11-2009, 02:12 AM
Ooh yes, that is very nice indeed.
Worth the wait I'd say! :)

Iain
02-11-2009, 03:05 AM
Here's my entry.
Took the full hour for the modelling and I could probably have done with twice that for refinement.

colkai
02-11-2009, 04:57 AM
Very cool model Iain! :)

Decided on a final push for the heck of it.
This took me right up to the limit time wise and I stopped even though really, it's not fully complete, (just looks it from this angle :p ).

Got milk?

flakester
02-11-2009, 05:03 AM
Another round of great entries! :thumbsup:
Awesome stuff, I'm going to have my work cut out on the judging side later! ~8-/

--
flakester

R.Feeney
02-11-2009, 05:26 AM
OK, limited dynamics did the trick. Much better, albeit 2 hours, 43 minutes of waiting!

Good job, cleared up the hotspots nicely

More tupperware...

I can't get the plastic to look quite right.
If you reduce the transparency a bit and up the translucency it might help with the plastic look. Nice model

A late, quick entry.
"Birdcage" took roughly 45 minutes while watching tv. (not including the dragon)

Nice one and the dragon is rather cool too

Here's my entry.
Took the full hour for the modelling and I could probably have done with twice that for refinement.

Very cool Iain, the model and concept

Very cool model Iain! :)

Decided on a final push for the heck of it.
This took me right up to the limit time wise and I stopped even though really, it's not fully complete, (just looks it from this angle :p ).

Got milk?

Very ambitious colkai and very well carried out.

I'm glad I don't have to pick between all the great entries this week, it would take me half the night.

BlueApple
02-11-2009, 05:38 AM
This has definitely been one of the better topics. The diversity in approaches has been great.

Nice entries, all.

RudySchneider
02-11-2009, 08:01 AM
Iain ---
Great one! The minute I saw it, the sound of the horn for that old hearse they drove around in Ghostbusters popped into my head!

One of these days, maybe I'll be as nimble and quick as you, Colkai, WilliamVaughan, and many of the other talents on the forum. I really need to "become one" with all the tools.

colkai
02-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Heh, I'm far from "at one", but I'm working on at least having a passing acquaintance with some of them. :p :D

Weepul
02-11-2009, 01:37 PM
I'm a little surprised nobody had done this one yet... :D

Took just under the whole hour - the shape was done in about half, then tweaking, especially for the pull-tab. CC sub-d's.

There was a glass bottle with a metal wire snap-locking rig on top to reseal the cap (more like a rubber stopper) that I was hoping to model, but I couldn't find any reference images of something like it online, and the bottle itself is long gone. :(

R.Feeney
02-11-2009, 01:49 PM
http://www.fretdoc.com/pub/grolsch.jpg
Something like that weepul?

That model of the can came out well for you :thumbsup:

flakester
02-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Just rattled another quick one out before the deadline.

An old-fashioned ciggy case. Just under 50 mins for the modelling, about an hour for the layout, materials and the render.

I think I'll re-visit this at some point, to sort out the warped texture.... and quite possibly re-render with a more sensible depth of field!

--
flakester.

RudySchneider
02-11-2009, 02:58 PM
VERY nice, weepul (big surprise, there) --- clean, crisp lines! And of course the nod to Lightwave doesn't hurt!

TripD
02-11-2009, 03:23 PM
Awesome entries! Can't compete with these. I so wanted to try and create a 'Brain Container'. But, there is noooo way I can pull it off in an hour.

Modelled in my head in 45 minutes. real world modelling would be more like 5 hours+

flakester
02-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Ooooh. This has been no cakewalk; brilliant entries all round, and I've been very impressed by how people have approached and interpreted the subject too.

I shortlisted the following (which in itelf wasn't easy!):

Colkai for the Tanker and the Tupperware; great stuff on both counts, especially for the clean lines of the tubs and lids.
JCG for the Magicians Hat, the efficiency of the model was fab while still keeping the object instantly recognisable.
BlueApple for Kandor, again; the efficiency vs detail of the model was orsm.
Iain for the Ghostbusters Trap, a grand showing of what can be achieved in one hour of modelling when you know your tools front to back.
Weepul for the Drinks Can, just for the efficiency and detail.
R. Feeney for The Chalice, amazing amount of detail in there.

I'm going to have to give this one to Weepul. The detail in the pull-tab and the hole-seal on top of the can was the clincher, along with very clean lines all round. Well done Weepul, ace job there.

Good to see some new people taking up the challenge this time round too, let's hope you become regular faces here. :thumbsup:

Well done to everyone, an all-round high level of quality entries this week.

See you all on the next challenge.

--
flakester.

RudySchneider
02-11-2009, 04:15 PM
I'm going to have to give this one to Weepul...

Excellent decision! Congrats, weepul!

BlueApple
02-11-2009, 04:24 PM
Nice work, Weepful.

R.Feeney
02-11-2009, 04:30 PM
Well done weepul

Oedo 808
02-11-2009, 06:30 PM
Great work everyone, lots of brilliant entries. I didn't get a chance to go in for this one, hope the next challenge proves to be just as popular.

My entry was going to be... A Ghostbuster's trap! Glad I didn't enter now, wouldn't have fancied mine being contrasted against Iain's entry, I dodged a bullet with that one.

Well done, Weepul! Some lovely intricate modelling there. :thumbsup:

3DeeNut
02-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Oh, please let me be on time.... I had no time at work to do this.... I rushed home and finished.

3DeeNut
02-11-2009, 06:37 PM
Someday ill actually get an entry in that is legit enough to be in the running.... =(

Congrats weepful!

R.Feeney
02-11-2009, 06:38 PM
I`m afraid you are a bit late 3DeeNut, Weepul had already been picked as the winner.
Great work though.

3DeeNut
02-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Im always goofing up somehow! :lol:

R.Feeney
02-11-2009, 06:51 PM
never mind there should be a new one starting tonight or tomorrow.
I think its colkais turn to pick a subject this week.

3DeeNut
02-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Someone needs to update the root Speed Challenges Page though. Neither the "Core" challenge or this one have been posted. Hopefully we can get that updated... I hate rifling through old posts to find the newest challenge... never mind all the people who don't know to rifle through them.

R.Feeney
02-11-2009, 07:09 PM
I was wondering if it would be worth setting up one of the social groups on this board for these challenges, it seems to allow albums and messaging.
http://www.newtek.com/forums/group.php

even just to keep an album of the winning entries would be cool.

Weepul
02-12-2009, 03:00 AM
Thanks, everyone! :)

http://www.fretdoc.com/pub/grolsch.jpg
Something like that weepul?

Yes, exactly! Hmm...seems like it's called a "swing top cap"...thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

colkai
02-12-2009, 06:41 AM
Excellent decision! Congrats, weepul!

Agreed, the attention to detail around the top was very sweet! :)
Congrats Weepul. :D :thumbsup:

colkai
02-12-2009, 06:43 AM
I think its colkais turn to pick a subject this week.

I'm not sure, for some reason I have it in my mind there's another one before my turn to set the subject. Can anyone clarify? I'd hate to step on someones toes by "jumping in". :)

flakester
02-12-2009, 06:50 AM
I'm not sure, for some reason I have it in my mind there's another one before my turn to set the subject. Can anyone clarify? I'd hate to step on someones toes by "jumping in". :)

I felt like that with #24 (hope it was my turn!!)... all seems to get a bit strange when it goes on like this!

I could be wrong, but I believe it's you Dude; winner of challenge #23, CORE. Can't wait to see what you come up with. :thumbsup:

--
flakester.

Kuzey
02-12-2009, 07:02 AM
I remember there being a list of who's next to pick in one of the posts...maybe there should copy of that at the end of the rules for each challenge. Saves looking for them when you can just check the first page of the current challenge :hey:

Well done guys, nice model weepul :thumbsup:

Also, the group idea is a good one too :D

Kuzey

flakester
02-12-2009, 07:17 AM
~ maybe there should copy of that at the end of the rules for each challenge. Saves looking for them when you can just check the first page of the current challenge :hey: ~

:agree:

~ Also, the group idea is a good one too :D

Kuzey

!w00t! :agree:

--
flakester.

R.Feeney
02-12-2009, 07:27 AM
http://www.newtek.com/forums/group.php?groupid=7
I started a group, feel free to join.

RollerJesus
02-12-2009, 07:46 AM
I'm in! Congrats weepul!

colkai
02-12-2009, 08:57 AM
http://www.newtek.com/forums/group.php?groupid=7
I started a group, feel free to join.

dun joined :)

R.Feeney
02-12-2009, 10:41 AM
I have added all the challenges that we have had so far, along with the winners.
So whats this weeks challenge?

Kuzey
02-12-2009, 10:57 AM
call me Mr six :)

It's actually cool seeing all the past threads like that. Maybe it would be better if there were less text, so we can see more on a single page :hey:

Kuzey

R.Feeney
02-12-2009, 11:22 AM
"I`m not a number I`m a free man" No.6

Its the number of posts rather than the amount of text that pushes it on to multiple pages. I could redo it as a single post but right now after doing all the individual posts I`m thinking maybe some other day :D

Kuzey
02-12-2009, 11:40 AM
That would do too :D

Kuzey

colkai
02-12-2009, 11:40 AM
I have added all the challenges that we have had so far, along with the winners.
So whats this weeks challenge?

Well, I'm only just in from work so please bear with me. :)

I am thinking of one of two things, one is sorta abstract "what goes up, must come down", the other more 'mundane', "The Bathroom".

On consideration, I think I'll go with the abstract as we get some interesting ideas when that sort of topic turns up. :)
Duly posted, make me proud guys! :D

RudySchneider
02-12-2009, 01:53 PM
...the other more 'mundane', "The Bathroom"...

Dammit, colkai, stop reading my mind!

Hmmm, what goes up and down...?

Iain
02-12-2009, 03:09 PM
Congrats weepul-your contributions are always amazing.

It's really great that this is not only still going but actually gathering momentum.
Thanks to R.Feeney for starting the group! :thumbsup:

intssed
10-02-2009, 07:25 AM
There are My container I have find.

R.Feeney
10-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Nice work there intssed :thumbsup:
This challenge has already finished, the current one is on optics
http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102460

intssed
10-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Thanks R.Feeney!