PDA

View Full Version : Core Demos....

lwanmtr
02-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Ok, while Core is not yet out Im excited about whats in store..and while the official shipping version will be months after that..

I'm gonna throw my hat in and say that (providing I can get the funds to join HardCore) I would be more than happy to participate in creating demo vids or whatever for Core..I'm sure there are others...

MooseDog
02-05-2009, 06:36 PM
very generous rob, thx!

actually your efforts point out something i was just thinking about, and that's the unstated feature of the beta programs nt has run recently, and that feature is the lightwave community.

having participated, both actively and inactively in several rounds, i can assure fence-sitters of the value this feature brings to your usage and profit from this software.

the beta sub-communities provide: insight, testing, breaking, fixing, workflow, understanding, settings, tweaks, presets, tutorials, documentation, questions, answers, anything and everything you're willing to learn and share to advance your technical expertise.

even though i'm a rotten cynical bastard, i say this w/o any equivocation. :lol:

lwanmtr
02-05-2009, 06:40 PM
LOL..your avatar should be a little greener then...hehe.

I figure that having some cool user created demo work would make it easier to sell, as well as giving us a bit of an incentive to learn the new system...possibly could even be used as previews at Siggraph..hehe.

magoo
02-06-2009, 02:24 AM
Having been unable to watch the announcement and more interested in features as they come to light, I'd be one of those who would upgrade based on some juicy demo videos!