PDA

View Full Version : Another model added

pixeltek
08-13-2003, 12:10 AM
For what it's worth, I added another model to my Downloads page. Keep in mind, it's a freebie, that took me quite a while to do (I'm slow): http://www.cosmic-pearl.com/Downloads.htm

hrgiger
08-13-2003, 05:52 AM
Nice models.. Is that Laura Croft model yours? (Laura, not the jeep).

pixeltek
08-13-2003, 10:05 AM
I assume that you mean the BESM pic. The small one in the Jeep is Poser 4, the large one is by someone else and was posted on The Croft Times website, long defunct. It is either airbrushed or 3D, not sure. However, I am ever so slowly building up my own female figure, and am attempting to get as close as I can to the one in the picture. There's my next goal and ambition. Something to keep me occupied aside from work-study/student teaching.

pixeltek
08-13-2003, 03:04 PM
By the way, I noticed with some shock that, when rendering the Jeep.zip, that some parts were still BESM textured and worse, when I removed it, the seat texture was not there. However did all of that happen? Probably because of all of the worm-hubbub. Anyway, no more than two people may have gotten the download that way. I already corrected that part last night, and the seat texture you see in the picture is the one that you have now. I rechecked the render from the zip file, and that's the one posted on my website.

TSpyrison
08-13-2003, 08:33 PM
Cool stuff :)

Needs a good R2-D2 model though..

R2-D2 Rules.. And pretty much continuously saves everyone .. 

pixeltek
08-13-2003, 10:49 PM
Thanks TS

I thought about it. Maybe I'll add an R2D2 tutorial sometime.

JPkhaki_1.jpg

By the way, I decided to do the mirroring myself and that made the zip file a little bigger. The reason is the the mirroring process (oops, I'll bet there's an option for that) connects the points, some of which result in stress lines. Cutting the "offending" parts to another layer and back is enough to resolve those small problems and all is smooth again.

pixeltek
08-13-2003, 10:52 PM
I give up. I've been on this firum for at least two years and never figured out how to post an image.

I thought you select the image option [IMG] etc. and then attach the image and it should appear (loading from the attachment). No such luck.:confused: