PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Coremax or Coreblemmy !

OnlineRender
02-05-2009, 11:28 AM
Listening to the posts theres alot of mixed fellings , but put them to the side forget about the dodgy video and the viral marketing and concentrate on effect the core concept , in short do you like it ?

MY ANSWER "YES "

Admin how do you create a poll ?

Mike_RB
02-05-2009, 11:31 AM
Right now the core concept is muddied in a video showing a tearoff toolbar. Awaiting further info.

OnlineRender
02-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Right now the core concept is muddied in a video showing a tearoff toolbar. Awaiting further info.

FairPlay , is there a record option for the GUI like Zbrush >?

Julez4001
02-05-2009, 11:42 AM

They should have let Taron create a head in it and that would've knock off the complaints :)

I just wander if the render will be Fprime-ish.

mdillender
02-05-2009, 11:43 AM
Well, while it sounds good so far from an application perspective, it seems to me that what was an open LW community now has to be paid for by joining HardCore, otherwise, you're just not special.

Also, times are getting tighter financially, as was mentioned in the video, but the price is going up anyway. I understand that revenue needs to be generated but I felt the entire viral campaign was about generating revenue now through the HardCore program and not for the actual application.

Is Newtek hurting for revenue like many others and this influx of cash is needed to stay solvent?

Maybe I'm completely wrong on this and am just leary of anything now with the rest of the financial crisis going on.

Stooch
02-05-2009, 11:50 AM
LOL. when isaw the tear off toolbar i instantly got hard for CORE. I am eager to purchase it now and spend all day at work tearing off and docking my tools!

hrgiger
02-05-2009, 11:57 AM
LOL. when isaw the tear off toolbar i instantly got hard for CORE. I am eager to purchase it now and spend all day at work tearing off and docking my tools!

Yeah, and skinning them.