PDA

View Full Version : Paypal

digitalrelm
02-05-2009, 08:18 AM
Hi

I just found the NewTek.com store supports the Paypal payment system for payment. But the euro store only supports credit card, i don't know about any body here but i don't know anyone that has a credit card, all the people I know use debit card. My question is this: Is is posable for me to use the NewTek.com store to buy my copy of LW/ Also how do I get the HardCore Membership with the purchase?

Kojoccio
04-14-2009, 11:21 PM
I live in Finland, and use PayPal as my payment method, can I buy from NewTek with PayPal?

Fadlabi
04-15-2009, 12:27 AM
newtek website accept PayPal and other credit cards.

geothefaust
04-15-2009, 01:16 AM
All off the European users I've seen in the HC forums purchased CORE from the Newtek US site.

Unless of course they wanted to get the LWCAD/9.6/CORE bundle, then the European customers should buy from Newtek Europe.

Kojoccio
04-15-2009, 01:35 AM
I consider that lw+cad bundle in NewTek European side, but there is only credit card payment method? I cant find PayPal option?

biliousfrog
04-15-2009, 03:05 AM
Hi

I just found the NewTek.com store supports the Paypal payment system for payment. But the euro store only supports credit card, i don't know about any body here but i don't know anyone that has a credit card, all the people I know use debit card. My question is this: Is is posable for me to use the NewTek.com store to buy my copy of LW/ Also how do I get the HardCore Membership with the purchase?

Check that the term 'credit card' isn't being used to describe 'a card that you pay for things with'...usually you can still pay with Maestro, Switch, Solo etc.

As for who uses credit cards...businesses? All business accounts have one although mine works as a debit, the same as my personal credit card. I only got a credit card so that I could buy things online and still have full protection...you don't get that with debit.

akademus
04-15-2009, 06:24 AM
Check that the term 'credit card' isn't being used to describe 'a card that you pay for things with'...usually you can still pay with Maestro, Switch, Solo etc.

As for who uses credit cards...businesses? All business accounts have one although mine works as a debit, the same as my personal credit card. I only got a credit card so that I could buy things online and still have full protection...you don't get that with debit.

All you need is the CVC number. I have Visa Everyday Debit, which is a debit card with CVC and able to make all the online purchases, pay for flights, hotels and such, but not able to spend more than I have on the account. I'm intentionally not getting credit as I always end up in debts :D

jackany
04-15-2009, 11:54 AM
All off the European users I've seen in the HC forums purchased CORE from the Newtek US site.

That's true for the CORE Membership, but not for new seats!

I bought the CORE Update/Membership at the US Store and paid via Paypal, no problem, but then I wanted to add an additional license with no luck.
US Store does not ship to outside US. I had to buy from a local dealer...